Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keinholz

Comments

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Didn’t West Linn run train on 4A title winner Lake Stevens this year by 30?

Yeah didn't they knock Limar out of that game?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

RACE has done it again!!!!
    I did

steal it and tweet it
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,509
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Thanks for honoring my decommitment. That's a new one. And a green heart. Holy shit.

I'm about to go PGOS fucking petty on this kid.

✌🏼
    Yeah...fuck these kids.

If you dont want WASHINGTON damnit, we dont want you.

The fact he saw Michigan buttfuck his Bucknuts live in person and thought that was the atmosphere he wants speaks volumes.

I hope Michigan beats Ohio State every year while he rides the pine, then he transfers to Wyoming and sucks ass
    Not quite on the level of Sarell going to the Stanford UW game in 2016 and still wanting to sign with Stanford, but yeah.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Day loses to Michigan in Ann Arbor again next year that whole staff may be door. ass. out. Good call kid. Good call.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,616
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    Fuckin gay. His situation at UW would've been perfect and seems like such an easy sell. It's rarely about fit anymore I guess. There are bigger issues ($$) at play.

I watched the other guy's highlights. He would be a great comeback.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Thanks for honoring my decommitment. That's a new one. And a green heart. Holy shit.

I'm about to go PGOS fucking petty on this kid.

✌🏼
    Yeah...fuck these kids.

If you dont want WASHINGTON damnit, we dont want you.

The fact he saw Michigan buttfuck his Bucknuts live in person and thought that was the atmosphere he wants speaks volumes.

I hope Michigan beats Ohio State every year while he rides the pine, then he transfers to Wyoming and sucks ass
    Not quite on the level of Sarell going to the Stanford UW game in 2016 and still wanting to sign with Stanford, but yeah.
    I remember watching the game and seeing the camera pan towards that big pussy and he had a frozen shocked david shaw-like grin and I knew he was going to Stanford ...
  • Options

If Day loses to Michigan in Ann Arbor again next year that whole staff may be door. ass. out. Good call kid. Good call.

The Fuckeyes have to go to Ann Arbor and win with a new starting QB to prevent Ryan Day's seat from heating up to uncomforable temps. Of course this is college football which is wacky to begin with to bank on tOSU winning
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,496
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sources said:

Sam Leavitt is a better QB. The stats show it ..my eyes show it. I don't think a lot of us really bought into Lincoln. We knew DeBoer had a throbber for the SD kid but objectively he look like a good QB not a great one.

Sounds like wdwha
    Watch the film but even then the numbers are with Sam

Sam - 3,884 yards 44 TD 70% completion
    LK - 3,422 46 TD 66.5% completion.

What stands out is Sam is a much better runner.

KD will learn from this debacle.

WDWHA confirmed
    I can't really say who's league is stronger West Linn's or TF Riggs but what I saw was Leavitt under more pressure and making plays. I saw mostly Lincoln with all day to throw.
    Sam is the far better runner. Leavitt is breaking ankles in his video.

I'm not with DeBoer on this one. He got caught up trying to show hometown love and got burned. We're probably not going to get Leavitt so we got screwed putting all the eggs in one basket.
    He got a committable offer from tOSU who, btw, have a pretty good track record of QB talent.

Thankfully, there will also be more than one good QB in the class of 2024 so hopefully DeBoer tracks one down.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This board is best after a 17 year old teen boy says thanks but no thanks.

Lol at those that thought the South Dakota connection was the deal saver.
  • Options

Sources said:

Sam Leavitt is a better QB. The stats show it ..my eyes show it. I don't think a lot of us really bought into Lincoln. We knew DeBoer had a throbber for the SD kid but objectively he look like a good QB not a great one.

Sounds like wdwha
    Watch the film but even then the numbers are with Sam

Sam - 3,884 yards 44 TD 70% completion
    LK - 3,422 46 TD 66.5% completion.

What stands out is Sam is a much better runner.

KD will learn from this debacle.

WDWHA confirmed
    I can't really say who's league is stronger West Linn's or TF Riggs but what I saw was Leavitt under more pressure and making plays. I saw mostly Lincoln with all day to throw.
    Sam is the far better runner. Leavitt is breaking ankles in his video.

I'm not with DeBoer on this one. He got caught up trying to show hometown love and got burned. We're probably not going to get Leavitt so we got screwed putting all the eggs in one basket.
    He got a committable offer from tOSU who, btw, have a pretty good track record of QB talent.

Thankfully, there will also be more than one good QB in the class of 2024 so hopefully DeBoer tracks one down.
    We've got Garfields Chamingong committed for 2024. Ideally we want a 2023 HS recruit at QB. Wish Lincoln the best in all games but Michigan.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Leavitt does look better to me. A better athlete all around.
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He honored his own decommitment for 7 mins.