Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

He's Not Wrong: 'Bigger Crime than Watergate'

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

You know when you’re dealing with an absolute moron?

They cite Ray Maddow as a legit news source. Dazzler has jumped the shark. Just gone.

Rachel Maddow didn’t write the piece. You could read Durham’s filing as well. I’m pretty sure none of you gals have done it. I have.
    From the stellar legal mind that told us he knew Nic Sandman didn’t have a case because he had read the filing.
    So you haven’t read it. No one ever thought you had.
    Like I said the same dipshit that claimed he read the filing in the Sandman case and proclaimed he didn’t have a chance in hell winning it is now using his big brain to weigh in on this case.

Dazzler I wouldn’t believe your take if you were reading a fast food menu.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,563
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

They cite Ray Maddow as a legit news source. Dazzler has jumped the shark. Just gone.

Rachel Maddow didn’t write the piece. You could read Durham’s filing as well. I’m pretty sure none of you gals have done it. I have.
    From the stellar legal mind that told us he knew Nic Sandman didn’t have a case because he had read the filing.
    Like I said the same dipshit that claimed he read the filing in the Sandman case and proclaimed he didn’t have a chance in hell winning it is now using his big brain to weigh in on this case.

And you can’t have a take yourself.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’re always wrong. I pity your clients.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

And you can’t have a take yourself.
    I always have a "take" with you Dazzler, but it's always the same take. You're a liar and a hack. Nothing you say should be believed. And when you're exposed for the liar you are, because you have no shame, you'll double down on the bullshit and claim Obama and Eric Holder were part of the Gentle Giant conspiracy. You're nothing more than a dishonest troll Dazzler.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Russian collusion--"Yeah, that sounds right."
    Bountygate--"Just has to be true"
    respiratory virus outbreak a few hundred yards from the only research center in China--"It's crackpot theory to suggest it came from there! It was from a bat that flew 1000 miles without infecting anybody on the way and released the virus there. You gals"

not excited?
    White flag
    I'm not gonna chase you when you obviously want to run away.
    I'm right here old man. And laughing at your double standards for what is and isn't a conspiracy theory.
    awesome
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

respiratory virus outbreak a few hundred yards from the only research center in China--"It's crackpot theory to suggest it came from there! It was from a bat that flew 1000 miles without infecting anybody on the way and released the virus there. You gals"

not excited?
    White flag
    I'm right here old man. And laughing at your double standards for what is and isn't a conspiracy theory.
    awesome
    Yes it is awesome. You attack people here every day and call them conspiracy theorists. You rant about 'daddy' and fascism. All while swallowing whole the russiagate hoax and laughing off the fascism from your own party. I'm a conspiracy therapist.
    "russiagate hoax"

What is it?
    Now you're arguing with yourself.
    No, I want to know what you mean by it.

It's not a hoax that Russia tried to help Daddy. It's not a hoax that Daddy welcomed that help.

The only unproven thing is any actual conspiracy with between his campaign and Russia. Even that's merely unproven, not disproven.
    Obunghole and Hillary illegally tapped his campaign, phones and Whitehouse. Years of investigation by the left has found zero. Yet you think it's real.

Drown yourself. You're wasting everyone else's oxygen.
    Uncle Sled weighs in. Doesn't understand the story. Doesn't care.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/new-spying-story-clearly-not-trump-thinks-rcna16370

What we actually have is a superfluous story about cybersecurity researchers at Joffe's company examining malware in the White House — from Obama’s term, not Trump’s — and there doesn't appear to be any connection between Joffe's firm and Clinton.

Maybe Durham and his team didn’t realize their court filing would be exploited as part of a public-deception campaign launched by Trump and his media cohorts. Perhaps Durham and his team knew what would happen and didn’t care.

Either way, when your weird uncle who consumes conservative media all day sent you all-caps emails about Trump being “spied” on, he was pushing a story with no real basis in fact. The original “Spygate” story was a sad joke, and its third iteration is no better.
    So they did do research back all the way to 2014... but the only thing they turned over to the CIA was 1000 emails with dirt on Trump.... so no

Red eye radio has been nailing this... they go into t for a few hours on the 14th episode
    Sorry. I’m not up to date on whatever nonsense you’re spouting about now.
    Od course you aren't up to date.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    SFGbob said:

Think you'll hear the Dazzler Bros ever admit that they were wrong? Think will get an apology from the assholes who questioned people's patriotism simply for wanting to see the evidence in support of these allegations?

We already know this but I hope that it becomes a much bigger issue, there's no evidence that Russia ever hacked the DNC computers. It's all bullshit, FBI already admitted that they never inspected the servers and that the DNC refused to turn them over but that still didn't stop Comey and company from helping to push that narrative. The "Russian hack" was manufactured bullshit and all part of the plan to go after Trump.

Fucking Dazzler has quiet the track record.

If nothing else, this comment provides me an opportunity to say, Go Fuck Yourself, @GDS, you cock-sucking coward who still can't provide any facts to support his bullshit allegations against Tulsi Gabbard.

Fuck you, @GDS. You slimy little worm. Crawl back under your rock, you fucking coward POS.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’re always wrong. I pity your clients.
    What clients? He's obviously an AAG.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,601
    edited February 2022
    Listen to the Feb 14th and 15th editions of Red eye radio, they break it down perfectly... Kobe... if you want to learn something here you go...

I'm listening to Red Eye Radio 2/15/22 Part 1 : Red Eye Radio on the Red Eye Radio app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airkast.REDEYERADIO
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,616
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HH is the gimp in the trunk! That's what the credits from the movie said anyway.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757

I can see the Racism in his eyes.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,123
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Come watch HHusky struggle in every thread.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,555
    Swaye's Wigwam
    For what it's worth folks on LinkedIn are openly supporting Trump and slamming the fbi

Still plenty of push back but still
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,361
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

For what it's worth folks on LinkedIn are openly supporting Trump and slamming the fbi

LinkedIn is easily where the wokest version of myself comes out.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,555
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

LinkedIn is easily where the wokest version of myself comes out.
    Gotta read the room

I'm usually in the construction wing where there are more real Americans
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

not excited?
    White flag
    awesome
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

not excited?
    White flag
    awesome
    Yes it is awesome. You attack people here every day and call them conspiracy theorists. You rant about 'daddy' and fascism. All while swallowing whole the russiagate hoax and laughing off the fascism from your own party. I'm a conspiracy therapist.
    "russiagate hoax"

What is it?
    Now you're arguing with yourself.
    No, I want to know what you mean by it.

It's not a hoax that Russia tried to help Daddy. It's not a hoax that Daddy welcomed that help.

The only unproven thing is any actual conspiracy with between his campaign and Russia. Even that's merely unproven, not disproven.
    "Russia tried to help Daddy"
    Did they try to help him, or did they also place bounties on US troops? What kind of help did they 'try'? Did it help?

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I listened to an interview with a retired Gen. He served under Trump. When the Russians sent mercenaries into Syria and attacked US Troops, Trump responded by turning the hounds loose, killing 200 of them.

Trump then called Putin and told him, we let the rest of them retreat, maybe I should have had them all killed? The US knew they were Russian because they had intercepted their communications. So Putin couldn’t deny it.

Trump was a Putin asset!

CoLlUsIoN!