Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

He's Not Wrong: 'Bigger Crime than Watergate'

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,013
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I listened to an interview with a retired Gen. He served under Trump. When the Russians sent mercenaries into Syria and attacked US Troops, Trump responded by turning the hounds loose, killing 200 of them.

Trump then called Putin and told him, we let the rest of them retreat, maybe I should have had them all killed? The US knew they were Russian because they had intercepted their communications. So Putin couldn’t deny it.

Trump was a Putin asset!

CoLlUsIoN!

Link?

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,697
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This is an embarrassing level of Hillary caping, even for HH.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,571
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2022
    Obama ordered it all. That is what happened. That the system obeyed is the scary part.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

I listened to an interview with a retired Gen. He served under Trump. When the Russians sent mercenaries into Syria and attacked US Troops, Trump responded by turning the hounds loose, killing 200 of them.

Trump then called Putin and told him, we let the rest of them retreat, maybe I should have had them all killed? The US knew they were Russian because they had intercepted their communications. So Putin couldn’t deny it.

Trump was a Putin asset!

CoLlUsIoN!

Link?

It was a segment on Kilmeade’s radio show earlier this week. They were discussing the missteps by Joey thus far in dealing with Putin.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,488
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    I understand you're disappointed. The hurt will heal.
    Not hurt at all. Like I said, everyone's backing away from your sad conspiracy theory that 'daddy' was installed by russian interference. It's beyond comical at this point. Hillary was a shitty candidate. You've spent how many years of your life believing in this shit? I have friends and coworkers that are just like you, they would send me links to stupid left wing blogs and articles saying that Trump was going to jail. I always told them they were crazy. I was right.
    I've never claimed Daddy was "installed by Russian interference". He won the electoral college. No one can possibly prove whether Russia's help was outcome determinative, but he did receive Russia's help, whether that help was coordinated with the campaign or not. And Hillary was shitty at running for office too.

I've also never said Daddy is going to jail. He's undeniably committed crimes, but I have zero confidence in the courage of the Justice Department to even prosecute them, much less to seek jail time. Many of Daddy's crimes can no longer be prosecuted anyway.

Back to the subject: Durham's filing has got you all excited for no good reason. The piece I've linked does a good job of explaining why your false hopes have been raised. (For example, Daddy's White House cannot have been "spied upon" in 2014, 2015, 2016). Frankly, the whole thing has raised the issue of Daddy's Russian connections again and brings renewed attention to the anomalies in the data that have never been explained to anyone's satisfaction. It may well backfire on you and Daddy.

BlueAnon. That's your Dazzler. Daddy committed crimes but the people that spent 5 years trying to put him in jail decided not to prosecute him and now it's just too late. You're a F'n kook, you always have been.
    Daddy committed lots of crimes. Hell, the National Archives just retrieved stolen/classified documents from him the other day.

Tax fraud? Yes. But much too old to prosecute in the case of his inheritance.

And those are just the crimes that are beyond serious debate.

"Stolen" documents. Sounds serious. When does the trial begin? BlueAnon, Dazzler is all in.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/18/us/politics/material-recovered-from-trump-by-archives-included-classified-information.html

Not predicting Garland will prosecute, Boris. So don't twist.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,469
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    Not hurt at all. Like I said, everyone's backing away from your sad conspiracy theory that 'daddy' was installed by russian interference. It's beyond comical at this point. Hillary was a shitty candidate. You've spent how many years of your life believing in this shit? I have friends and coworkers that are just like you, they would send me links to stupid left wing blogs and articles saying that Trump was going to jail. I always told them they were crazy. I was right.
    I've never claimed Daddy was "installed by Russian interference". He won the electoral college. No one can possibly prove whether Russia's help was outcome determinative, but he did receive Russia's help, whether that help was coordinated with the campaign or not. And Hillary was shitty at running for office too.

I've also never said Daddy is going to jail. He's undeniably committed crimes, but I have zero confidence in the courage of the Justice Department to even prosecute them, much less to seek jail time. Many of Daddy's crimes can no longer be prosecuted anyway.

Back to the subject: Durham's filing has got you all excited for no good reason. The piece I've linked does a good job of explaining why your false hopes have been raised. (For example, Daddy's White House cannot have been "spied upon" in 2014, 2015, 2016). Frankly, the whole thing has raised the issue of Daddy's Russian connections again and brings renewed attention to the anomalies in the data that have never been explained to anyone's satisfaction. It may well backfire on you and Daddy.

BlueAnon. That's your Dazzler. Daddy committed crimes but the people that spent 5 years trying to put him in jail decided not to prosecute him and now it's just too late. You're a F'n kook, you always have been.
    Daddy committed lots of crimes. Hell, the National Archives just retrieved stolen/classified documents from him the other day.

"Stolen" documents. Sounds serious. When does the trial begin? BlueAnon, Dazzler is all in.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/18/us/politics/material-recovered-from-trump-by-archives-included-classified-information.html

This is what the low info voter is concerned about
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

This is what the low info voter is concerned about
    You can't expect him to defend the guy he voted for can you?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Got him now Dazzler. Is there a Trump rabbit hole that you won't go full on ass up into?
  • Options
    Look at all of the TDS sufferers on twitter once again taking the bait Hillary lays out for them. RATS love them some Hillary CHEESE! Eat up Dazzler boy. The deflection is well coordinated, isn't it.
  • Options
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,295
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meathead fit Rob Reiner in the 70s

Still fits today.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,342
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Meathead fit Rob Reiner in the 70s

Still fits today.

How someone could put together the Princess Bride and be worth $200 million and have the same political intelligence and integrity of the slobberer is beyond me.