Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

He's Not Wrong: 'Bigger Crime than Watergate'

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,563
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Russian collusion--"Yeah, that sounds right."
    Bountygate--"Just has to be true"
    respiratory virus outbreak a few hundred yards from the only research center in China--"It's crackpot theory to suggest it came from there! It was from a bat that flew 1000 miles without infecting anybody on the way and released the virus there. You gals"

not excited?
    White flag
    I'm not gonna chase you when you obviously want to run away.
    I'm right here old man. And laughing at your double standards for what is and isn't a conspiracy theory.
    awesome
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

respiratory virus outbreak a few hundred yards from the only research center in China--"It's crackpot theory to suggest it came from there! It was from a bat that flew 1000 miles without infecting anybody on the way and released the virus there. You gals"

not excited?
    White flag
    I'm right here old man. And laughing at your double standards for what is and isn't a conspiracy theory.
    awesome
    Yes it is awesome. You attack people here every day and call them conspiracy theorists. You rant about 'daddy' and fascism. All while swallowing whole the russiagate hoax and laughing off the fascism from your own party. I'm a conspiracy therapist.
    "russiagate hoax"

What is it?
    Now you're arguing with yourself.
    No, I want to know what you mean by it.

It's not a hoax that Russia tried to help Daddy. It's not a hoax that Daddy welcomed that help.

The only unproven thing is any actual conspiracy with between his campaign and Russia. Even that's merely unproven, not disproven.
    Obunghole and Hillary illegally tapped his campaign, phones and Whitehouse. Years of investigation by the left has found zero. Yet you think it's real.

Drown yourself. You're wasting everyone else's oxygen.
    Uncle Sled weighs in. Doesn't understand the story. Doesn't care.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/new-spying-story-clearly-not-trump-thinks-rcna16370

What we actually have is a superfluous story about cybersecurity researchers at Joffe's company examining malware in the White House — from Obama’s term, not Trump’s — and there doesn't appear to be any connection between Joffe's firm and Clinton.

Maybe Durham and his team didn’t realize their court filing would be exploited as part of a public-deception campaign launched by Trump and his media cohorts. Perhaps Durham and his team knew what would happen and didn’t care.

Either way, when your weird uncle who consumes conservative media all day sent you all-caps emails about Trump being “spied” on, he was pushing a story with no real basis in fact. The original “Spygate” story was a sad joke, and its third iteration is no better.
    If I was trying super extra hard to make a poont to this audience, I would definitely source Rachael Maddow. That's certainly what I would do.

You dumb fucking chimp
    Did newsmax tell you Daddy was President in 2014?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,576
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If this is proven to be true and Durham finishes his investigation he needs to be totally complete before Congress can convict Trump of sedition for the Jan 6 mostly violent incident at the capital.

The secret service has altered the whereabouts of Kamela to be in the capital during the aforementioned incident. Thus the penalty is more severe. Like he can not be president if convicted of trumped up charges (see what I did there)

So it is a race to the finish Durham v Congress - who wins?

The deep state does and Durham is part of it - he will slow down
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    SFGbob said:

When you're citing Maddow for anything you've already surrendered.

So Daddy's White House was spied on from 2014 - 2016, says blob. 'Cuz a liberal said it wasn't.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

When you're citing Maddow for anything you've already surrendered.

So Daddy's White House was spied on from 2014 - 2016, says blob. 'Cuz a liberal said it wasn't.
    Unlike you Dazzler there is no dick in my mouth. What I say is very clear. Maddow is a fucking fool and a liar. But I can see why you like her.

“He never actually got around to condemning the Nazis.”

– Rachel Maddow, Feb. 3, accusing Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2022
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,616
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Yeah Durham files charges without reason and Madcow is all knowing. Makes sense.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    You know when you’re dealing with an absolute moron?

They cite Ray Maddow as a legit news source. Dazzler has jumped the shark. Just gone.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

They cite Ray Maddow as a legit news source. Dazzler has jumped the shark. Just gone.

Any warning?
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

not excited?
    White flag
    awesome
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

not excited?
    White flag
    awesome
    Yes it is awesome. You attack people here every day and call them conspiracy theorists. You rant about 'daddy' and fascism. All while swallowing whole the russiagate hoax and laughing off the fascism from your own party. I'm a conspiracy therapist.
    "russiagate hoax"

What is it?

It's not a hoax that Russia tried to help Daddy. It's not a hoax that Daddy welcomed that help.

The only unproven thing is any actual conspiracy with between his campaign and Russia. Even that's merely unproven, not disproven.
    Obunghole and Hillary illegally tapped his campaign, phones and Whitehouse. Years of investigation by the left has found zero. Yet you think it's real.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/new-spying-story-clearly-not-trump-thinks-rcna16370

What we actually have is a superfluous story about cybersecurity researchers at Joffe's company examining malware in the White House — from Obama’s term, not Trump’s — and there doesn't appear to be any connection between Joffe's firm and Clinton.

Maybe Durham and his team didn’t realize their court filing would be exploited as part of a public-deception campaign launched by Trump and his media cohorts. Perhaps Durham and his team knew what would happen and didn’t care.

Either way, when your weird uncle who consumes conservative media all day sent you all-caps emails about Trump being “spied” on, he was pushing a story with no real basis in fact. The original “Spygate” story was a sad joke, and its third iteration is no better.
    So they did do research back all the way to 2014... but the only thing they turned over to the CIA was 1000 emails with dirt on Trump.... so no

Red eye radio has been nailing this... they go into t for a few hours on the 14th episode
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Rachel Maddow didn’t write the piece. You could read Durham’s filing as well. I’m pretty sure none of you gals have done it. I have.
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

not excited?
    White flag
    awesome
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

not excited?
    White flag
    awesome
    "russiagate hoax"

What is it?

So they did do research back all the way to 2014... but the only thing they turned over to the CIA was 1000 emails with dirt on Trump.... so no

Red eye radio has been nailing this... they go into t for a few hours on the 14th episode
    Sorry. I’m not up to date on whatever nonsense you’re spouting about now.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Yeah Durham files charges without reason and Madcow is all knowing. Makes sense.

Durham has filed any new charges. You girls get the news in Idyhoe?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Rachel Maddow didn’t write the piece. You could read Durham’s filing as well. I’m pretty sure none of you gals have done it. I have.
    Stop pretending you know how to read. Garbage in, garbage out. That’s Ray Maddow’s MO. If you were capable of being embarrassed you’d just delete your account and rot away under your bed.

Alone.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

From the stellar legal mind that told us he knew Nic Sandman didn’t have a case because he had read the filing.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

From the stellar legal mind that told us he knew Nic Sandman didn’t have a case because he had read the filing.
    So you haven’t read it. No one ever thought you had.