Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

He's Not Wrong: 'Bigger Crime than Watergate'

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Lotta responses. What evidence, ladies?

Just take the L.

Lotta of Dazzler running and hiding like a Kunt from the very simple question he was asked.

Dazzler where was the "evidence" in support of the statement released by the Hillary campaign in October 2016 that Race posted earlier? Since you're so BIG on evidence what was the evidence for that claim? Was that claim true Dazzler? Were you a fucking gullible dipshit yet again?
    There was and still remains evidence in support of Hillary's statement. The notion that anyone has disproven it is your fantasy. The data scientists involved haven't determined that their theory was incorrect. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/01/us/politics/trump-alfa-bank-indictment.html

Durham is lying by omission, at least. His job is to negate the impact of very real crimes committed by Daddy and/or those surrounding him. And why did Daddy keep lying about his interests and involvement in Russia?
    What planet do you live on? The Old Gray Lady gave up on being the official record years ago. Only you are surprised they no longer publish retractions. Keep up.

Interesting. A NYT retraction is among the reasons why Palin's lawsuit is going to be dismissed.
    hardhat said:
    I understand you're disappointed. The hurt will heal.
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    Not hurt at all. Like I said, everyone's backing away from your sad conspiracy theory that 'daddy' was installed by russian interference. It's beyond comical at this point. Hillary was a shitty candidate. You've spent how many years of your life believing in this shit? I have friends and coworkers that are just like you, they would send me links to stupid left wing blogs and articles saying that Trump was going to jail. I always told them they were crazy. I was right.
    I've never claimed Daddy was "installed by Russian interference". He won the electoral college. No one can possibly prove whether Russia's help was outcome determinative, but he did receive Russia's help, whether that help was coordinated with the campaign or not. And Hillary was shitty at running for office too.

I've also never said Daddy is going to jail. He's undeniably committed crimes, but I have zero confidence in the courage of the Justice Department to even prosecute them, much less to seek jail time. Many of Daddy's crimes can no longer be prosecuted anyway.

Back to the subject: Durham's filing has got you all excited for no good reason. The piece I've linked does a good job of explaining why your false hopes have been raised. (For example, Daddy's White House cannot have been "spied upon" in 2014, 2015, 2016). Frankly, the whole thing has raised the issue of Daddy's Russian connections again and brings renewed attention to the anomalies in the data that have never been explained to anyone's satisfaction. It may well backfire on you and Daddy.

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    Not hurt at all. Like I said, everyone's backing away from your sad conspiracy theory that 'daddy' was installed by russian interference. It's beyond comical at this point. Hillary was a shitty candidate. You've spent how many years of your life believing in this shit? I have friends and coworkers that are just like you, they would send me links to stupid left wing blogs and articles saying that Trump was going to jail. I always told them they were crazy. I was right.
    I've never claimed Daddy was "installed by Russian interference". He won the electoral college. No one can possibly prove whether Russia's help was outcome determinative, but he did receive Russia's help, whether that help was coordinated with the campaign or not. And Hillary was shitty at running for office too.

I've also never said Daddy is going to jail. He's undeniably committed crimes, but I have zero confidence in the courage of the Justice Department to even prosecute them, much less to seek jail time. Many of Daddy's crimes can no longer be prosecuted anyway.

Back to the subject: Durham's filing has got you all excited for no good reason. The piece I've linked does a good job of explaining why your false hopes have been raised. (For example, Daddy's White House cannot have been "spied upon" in 2014, 2015, 2016). Frankly, the whole thing has raised the issue of Daddy's Russian connections again and brings renewed attention to the anomalies in the data that have never been explained to anyone's satisfaction. It may well backfire on you and Daddy.

I'm not excited by Durham's filing. You are. You just keep going on and on about this shit, and like I said, you sound retarded.
    No. You're simply a disinterested observer.

Obviously.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

I'm not excited by Durham's filing. You are. You just keep going on and on about this shit, and like I said, you sound retarded.
    No. You're simply a disinterested observer.

Obviously.
    A lot of people observe your obsession with daddy.
    hardhat said:

Russian collusion--"Yeah, that sounds right."
    Bountygate--"Just has to be true"
    respiratory virus outbreak a few hundred yards from the only research center in China--"It's crackpot theory to suggest it came from there! It was from a bat that flew 1000 miles without infecting anybody on the way and released the virus there. You gals"

not excited?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

respiratory virus outbreak a few hundred yards from the only research center in China--"It's crackpot theory to suggest it came from there! It was from a bat that flew 1000 miles without infecting anybody on the way and released the virus there. You gals"

not excited?
    White flag
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

not excited?
    White flag
    I'm not gonna chase you when you obviously want to run away.
    hardhat said:

Sad old man rea

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

not excited?
    White flag
    I'm not gonna chase you when you obviously want to run away.
    I'm right here old man. And laughing at your double standards for what is and isn't a conspiracy theory.
    awesome
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Just take the L.

Lotta of Dazzler running and hiding like a Kunt from the very simple question he was asked.

Dazzler where was the "evidence" in support of the statement released by the Hillary campaign in October 2016 that Race posted earlier? Since you're so BIG on evidence what was the evidence for that claim? Was that claim true Dazzler? Were you a fucking gullible dipshit yet again?
    There was and still remains evidence in support of Hillary's statement. The notion that anyone has disproven it is your fantasy. The data scientists involved haven't determined that their theory was incorrect. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/01/us/politics/trump-alfa-bank-indictment.html

Durham is lying by omission, at least. His job is to negate the impact of very real crimes committed by Daddy and/or those surrounding him. And why did Daddy keep lying about his interests and involvement in Russia?
    Stooge propagandist for the NY Slimes fits you so well. You have a very weak mind Dazzler. The kind guys like Hitler and Stalin loved.
    I love how the Dazzler thinks there are all these "crimes" that Trump committed but that the Rats were just too modest and unwilling to charge him with. At every turn the Rats have been shown to be shameless liars. The Dossier, Russian collusion, Alfa Bank, if Hillary was doing the Lord's work and everything they were doing was just in order to expose Trump's crimes why hide the fact that the DNC and Hillary paid for the Dossier? Why not scream that from the rooftops? Why all the lies to the FISA court? Why hide the fact that you were spying on the Trump campaign?
    You missed the destruction and removal of Presidential records? I can remember when people got prosecuted for that.
    And I can remember that when the Mike Brown case blew up in your face, rather than admit you were wrong you crafted some pathetic defense that civil settlements proved he was shot in the back while running away and that Obama and Erik Holder were in on the cover-up. You're a clown Dazzler.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Just take the L.

OH for fuck sake, grow up Jr. You are beyond embarrassing. For crying out loud.

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!!!!!!!!!!!

Run and hide hh. You are so ridiculous.
    Why is Durham trying to tell you the data guys now disbelieve their original hypothesis? It's not true.
    Dazzler goes with the gibberish attack.