Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Offseason Natty Thread: Portals, Assistant Coaches, Leopard Jackets, etc.

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

a lot of alheimzers in here

I just like to laugh. Nothing personal BTP. I know you just hear stuff and share it, but then you share your own optimistic conclusions too and that's what keeps the fun going.
    I'm a shameless doog at heart. Haener we legitimately got fucked over by the NCAA denying his waiver request. Whatever. I've heard Donte's going to Miami or UW (which means he'll go somewhere else) I doubt we get him. Things change
    What happened with his waiver? Hasn't he graduated?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

a lot of alheimzers in here

I just like to laugh. Nothing personal BTP. I know you just hear stuff and share it, but then you share your own optimistic conclusions too and that's what keeps the fun going.
    I'm a shameless doog at heart. Haener we legitimately got fucked over by the NCAA denying his waiver request. Whatever. I've heard Donte's going to Miami or UW (which means he'll go somewhere else) I doubt we get him. Things change
    What happened with his waiver? Hasn't he graduated?
    He graduates in June. That's why he's staying at Fresno.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

This thread is one big rollercoaster

On the record BTP's yearly prognostications are one of the best features about this bored. Sure, he's usually wrong, but who cares. He's right sometims, and even when he's wrong it's still fun.

In other news, how did we go from assembling one of the best staffs in the Pac-12 to shitsville so quick? FML. To be a Husky fan is to suffer.
    We've hired 2 coaches. LIPO but it will probably suck because UW
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

It’s both fucktards.

PasadenaHuskyFan said:
    my sources say Haener and Cropper are BOTH portaling here. Donte Williams is also coming here and may bring a few USC decommits with him.

My sources have confirmed that I've been in your wife guts 4 times over the past 2 weeks.
    Lies. Just like all the other bullshit you post. See? Can’t even trust you when you try to post a lame cutdown.

Fucktard.
    She told me that your shrimp cock and low t aren't cutting it anymore
    Fudgie, be nice
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

On the record BTP's yearly prognostications are one of the best features about this bored. Sure, he's usually wrong, but who cares. He's right sometims, and even when he's wrong it's still fun.

In other news, how did we go from assembling one of the best staffs in the Pac-12 to shitsville so quick? FML. To be a Husky fan is to suffer.
    Oh yeah, I recognize we still could hit a home run, but it's UW, where dreams go to die, so betting on the fail seems like the best use of my limited fundz.
    If we don't hire Donte we storm the UW facilities like the warring sioux tribes of the great plains
    I'm hearing BTP wants to Custer the AD.

Yellow and other historians take note.
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 334
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oh yeah, I recognize we still could hit a home run, but it's UW, where dreams go to die, so betting on the fail seems like the best use of my limited fundz.
    UW is in Seattle.

And Seattle is where losers go to lose.

I know. Because I am one. For following UW Football.
    Is this a haiku?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

UW is in Seattle.

And Seattle is where losers go to lose.

I know. Because I am one. For following UW Football.
    Is this a haiku?
    City Seattle
    Never win, only losses
    I Seattleite
    New Bored motto?

Also, YBE