Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Offseason Natty Thread: Portals, Assistant Coaches, Leopard Jackets, etc.

Comments

• Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 780
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

whatever

It don't even hurt no more.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

my sources say Haener and Cropper are BOTH portaling here. Donte Williams is also coming here and may bring a few USC decommits with him.

It’s bullshit until it isn’t.
    Hi there.

@PasadenaHuskyFan
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2021

According to Discord chat, all news today all broke shit. Donte, Heaner and Moore all out. Steinauer (whose name reminds me of Downfall cuts) hasn't been contacted yet. So basically a batch of sold dreams got burnt in the ovens. How do we resurrect ourselves from this inferno? Is there someone Jen can hug? Does DeBoer got what it takes to keep up with Kiffen? Tick Tick...

Who tf cares about this discord chat??? Again steinauer isn’t the top guy we’re going for at DC. So chill out

Haener is going back to Fresno because they hired tedford. Donte wasn’t going to be the db coach so not sure why people saying he’s 100 percent not coming here today. A tight ends coach isn’t going to change the course of the program. LIPO
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

According to Discord chat, all news today all broke shit. Donte, Heaner and Moore all out. Steinauer (whose name reminds me of Downfall cuts) hasn't been contacted yet. So basically a batch of sold dreams got burnt in the ovens. How do we resurrect ourselves from this inferno? Is there someone Jen can hug? Does DeBoer got what it takes to keep up with Kiffen? Tick Tick...

Who tf cares about this discord chat??? Again steinauer isn’t the top guy we’re going for at DC. So chill out

Haener is going back to Fresno because they hired tedford. Donte wasn’t going to be the db coach so not sure why people saying he’s 100 percent not coming here today. A tight ends coach isn’t going to change the course of the program. LIPO
    Steinauer would be the best hire hth
  • Options

whatever

More fudgie insider info that went down in flames. Will we ever learn???
    the ncaa waiver shit can fuck off. Donte's going to Miami with Cristobal because we're too pour
  • Options

Steinauer would be the best hire hth
    Disagree. I want them to hire someone who likes recruiting and was coaching in cfb this last season… not CFL
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s both fucktards.

PasadenaHuskyFan said:
    my sources say Haener and Cropper are BOTH portaling here. Donte Williams is also coming here and may bring a few USC decommits with him.
  • Options
    TheHB said:

You do understand that when you say Haener, cropper and donte (along with a few usc decommits) are all coming, then they don’t, you look like a tool, right?

Book it.

We gave you the best info at the time. This was before cristobal dumped Oregon and the tedford return. Even most Fresno fans didn’t see tedford returning.
  • Options
    TheHB said:

It’s both fucktards.

PasadenaHuskyFan said:

My sources have confirmed that I've been in your wife guts 4 times over the past 2 weeks.
  • Options

TheHB said:

You do understand that when you say Haener, cropper and donte (along with a few usc decommits) are all coming, then they don’t, you look like a tool, right?

Book it.

Oh no a 50 year old on hardcore husky thinks I'm a tool!

I'll live
    50?
    Sorry, 65
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

It’s both fucktards.

PasadenaHuskyFan said:

My sources have confirmed that I've been in your wife guts 4 times over the past 2 weeks.
    Lies. Just like all the other bullshit you post. See? Can’t even trust you when you try to post a lame cutdown.

Fucktard.