Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stoops

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2021

TXDawg said:

The idea that Seattle is a shithole coaches wouldn't want to live in but LA isn't is laughable.

But there's more talent in LA. Better recruits in the area too.
    There's also more competition, more scrutiny, and an AD currently in chaos.

USC has its issues. UW has its issues. The point is neither city itself is a differentiator from the other.
    Utter nonsense.

You really shouldn’t underestimate how much people hate rain and what LA has to offer the rich and famous.

If you’re the multi-millionaire head coach of USC living in Los Angeles you don’t live in the “shit hole” part and never even see it except to hoover up all the players who live two blocks from campus.

Not saying that’s a fit for everyone, but you’re nuts if you think “It’s a tie!!!” on any level whatsoever.

What's the crabbing scene like down in LA, Mike?
    You get the maid to do it while three cheerleaders rattle you senseless.

No wonder you don't understand why a coach would prefer UW and Seattle over USC and LA

You better pray to Phil Knight before bed every fucking day, because without Nike no one wants to coach or play in Eugene and your school is Indiana without the hoops success
    You seem upset about something(s).
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,572
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TXDawg said:

The idea that Seattle is a shithole coaches wouldn't want to live in but LA isn't is laughable.

USC has its issues. UW has its issues. The point is neither city itself is a differentiator from the other.
    Utter nonsense.

You really shouldn’t underestimate how much people hate rain and what LA has to offer the rich and famous.

If you’re the multi-millionaire head coach of USC living in Los Angeles you don’t live in the “shit hole” part and never even see it except to hoover up all the players who live two blocks from campus.

Not saying that’s a fit for everyone, but you’re nuts if you think “It’s a tie!!!” on any level whatsoever.

What's the crabbing scene like down in LA, Mike?
    You get the maid to do it while three cheerleaders rattle you senseless.

No wonder you don't understand why a coach would prefer UW and Seattle over USC and LA

You better pray to Phil Knight before bed every fucking day, because without Nike no one wants to coach or play in Eugene and your school is Indiana without the hoops success
    Disagree. Indiana is academically prowess.
    Butt still
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    Disagree.

Bloomington>>>>>>>Springfield.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TXDawg said:

Utter nonsense.

I get that LA seems glamorous compared to a heroin house in Coburg but let me tell you that it's neck and neck in the race for West coast Detroit right there with SF and Seattle.

There's a very good reason net migration is negative even with people streaming in from overseas.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

TXDawg said:

Utter nonsense.

I get that LA seems glamorous compared to a heroin house in Coburg but let me tell you that it's neck and neck in the race for West coast Detroit right there with SF and Seattle.

There's a very good reason net migration is negative even with people streaming in from overseas.
    Jesus, you've never been to Detroit obviously.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

TXDawg said:

Utter nonsense.

Have you ever been to Detroit? Because jesus christ dude. We have heroin and a fuck ton of money. They have heroin without the money
  • Options
    Founders Club

TXDawg said:

Utter nonsense.

Wat
  • Options

TXDawg said:

Utter nonsense.

Have you ever been to Detroit? Because jesus christ dude. We have heroin and a fuck ton of money. They have heroin without the money
    You can try to imagine how bad you think Detroit is and it’s 10 times worse.

• Options
    rawestdawgrawestdawg Member Posts: 7
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Per sources Stoops is on the short list of 3. Initial contact says he’s interested but UW needs to talk big money
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Per sources Stoops is on the short list of 3. Initial contact says he’s interested but UW needs to talk big money

Ratio
  • Options
    rawestdawgrawestdawg Member Posts: 7
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Who are you?

...and...

LEAVE!!
    My father worked closely with the program
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

1st post with info! Now leave
  • Options
    Founders Club
    The other two candidates are Mike and Mark
  • Options
    edited November 2021

Bonedog said:

1st post with info! Now leave
    I’ve been following HH for awhile, Ive only had my account for not that long. I don’t comment on stuff, I like to just see what fans are saying. But I felt the need to say something since most people know by now where there is smoke there is fire
    STAY! Will make it all the better when they get who they get.

• Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

1 of 3? Who would be the other two?