Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stoops

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,185
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Bonedog said:

My sisters brother in law said he’s on a flight with Stoops from McCarran (Vegas) to SeaTac
    Don’t twist

Why didn’t you just say she’s on the plane with your husband?

• Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Bonedog said:

Bonedog said:

Bonedog said:

My sisters brother in law said he’s on a flight with Stoops from McCarran (Vegas) to SeaTac
    Don’t twist

It's technically not McCarran any more.

Got renamed Reid International after that douchebag Harry Reid. I'll take this to Blue Oyster Pump n Dump.
    It’s still McCarran until it’s not.
    LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Although there's no decision on when officials will rebrand it the Harry Reid International Airport, the first fund-raising threshhold in the airport name conversion has been met, according to Clark County Commissioner Tick Segerblom. County officials approved the name change on Feb.Oct 18, 2021
    Hmmm... I'm looking at some documents that already have Reid on them. I'd post them here, but then I'd dox myself.
    All signage still McCarran. Was there last Tuesday and will be there tomorrow. I’ll check it out and ask what stoops was on
    I was there yesterday... in the terminal briefly. So, I didn't see the outside signage.
    I live in Vegas
  • Options
    Balls_DeepBalls_Deep Member Posts: 64
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

rawestdawg...

Please to be revealing the other two...?

There’s a name that’s hasn’t been floated around much, that is on the shortlist.
    Dan Quinn.
  • Options
    webdawg13webdawg13 Member Posts: 77
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited November 2021

rawestdawg...

Please to be revealing the other two...?

There’s a name that’s hasn’t been floated around much, that is on the shortlist.
    Dan Quinn.
    Or floated at all....my thought was Todd Monken. Seen his name floated a little bit but hardly any chatter. Actually think he'd be a pretty interesting pick.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Apparently you guys are being played

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF

Jen has things on lockdown. And then she put it in Fort Knox. And then moved it in the Mojave Desert, built a moat around it, and monitors each and every call going out, and they all know it. NDA's have been signed and strip searches have been conducted.

Nobody has a clue and if they say they do that’s the person not to listen to.

Getting to be like the Kremlin out here
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Apparently you guys are being played

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF

Jen has things on lockdown. And then she put it in Fort Knox. And then moved it in the Mojave Desert, built a moat around it, and monitors each and every call going out, and they all know it. NDA's have been signed and strip searches have been conducted.

Nobody has a clue and if they say they do that’s the person not to listen to.

Getting to be like the Kremlin out here
    @DerekJohnson would approve