Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stoops

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

OneNipple said:

Per sources Stoops is on the short list of 3. Initial contact says he’s interested but UW needs to talk big money

1 of 3? Who would be the other two?
    My guess is Wilcox and Deboer
    Wilcox isn’t on their immediate list
    Thank Christ. So it is Stoops, Deboer, and who?
  • Options
    Balls_DeepBalls_Deep Member Posts: 64
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

OneNipple said:

Per sources Stoops is on the short list of 3. Initial contact says he’s interested but UW needs to talk big money

Maybe Todd Monken?
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sitake seems like worst case scenario. Like worse than Wilcox. Stoops or bust bitch.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,574
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

OneNipple said:

Pederson
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tim Murphy.....why be Harvard of the West when you can just be Harvard (in football)
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

BYU seems somewhat concerned that their guy may have been contacted by UW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqMmp-aBUs

i think we? saw all we needed to from sitake. had hope after that game but 2019 turned out to be the 'burnout tour.'
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650

OneNipple said:

If your info is good ….STAY
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,340
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bonedog said:

1st post with info! Now leave
    I’ve been following HH for awhile, Ive only had my account for not that long. I don’t comment on stuff, I like to just see what fans are saying. But I felt the need to say something since most people know by now where there is smoke there is fire
    Mike Martin … is that you? I’m howlin’ over here!
  • Options
    edited November 2021

Bonedog said:

My sisters brother in law said he’s on a flight with Stoops from McCarran (Vegas) to SeaTac
    Don’t twist

It's technically not McCarran any more.

Got renamed Reid International after that douchebag Harry Reid. I'll take this to Blue Oyster Pump n Dump.
    It’s still McCarran until it’s not.
    LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Although there's no decision on when officials will rebrand it the Harry Reid International Airport, the first fund-raising threshhold in the airport name conversion has been met, according to Clark County Commissioner Tick Segerblom. County officials approved the name change on Feb.Oct 18, 2021
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

If you can drop Stoops' name then what's stopping you from sharing the other 2?
    WWGOWGDOOG
  • Options

Bonedog said:

Bonedog said:

My sisters brother in law said he’s on a flight with Stoops from McCarran (Vegas) to SeaTac
    Don’t twist

Got renamed Reid International after that douchebag Harry Reid. I'll take this to Blue Oyster Pump n Dump.
    LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Although there's no decision on when officials will rebrand it the Harry Reid International Airport, the first fund-raising threshhold in the airport name conversion has been met, according to Clark County Commissioner Tick Segerblom. County officials approved the name change on Feb.Oct 18, 2021
    Hmmm... I'm looking at some documents that already have Reid on them. I'd post them here, but then I'd dox myself.
    All signage still McCarran. Was there last Tuesday and will be there tomorrow. I’ll check it out and ask what stoops was on
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bonedog said:

Bonedog said:

Bonedog said:

Don’t twist

Hmmm... I'm looking at some documents that already have Reid on them. I'd post them here, but then I'd dox myself.
    All signage still McCarran. Was there last Tuesday and will be there tomorrow. I’ll check it out and ask what stoops was on
    I was there yesterday... in the terminal briefly. So, I didn't see the outside signage.