Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stoops

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2021

Apparently you guys are being played

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF

Jen has things on lockdown. And then she put it in Fort Knox. And then moved it in the Mojave Desert, built a moat around it, and monitors each and every call going out, and they all know it. NDA's have been signed and strip searches have been conducted.

Nobody has a clue and if they say they do that’s the person not to listen to.

Wasn't princess chucklefuck telling us they are on top of it just three days ago?

The last line tells me that he is not wrong (now).
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

Apparently you guys are being played

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF

Jen has things on lockdown. And then she put it in Fort Knox. And then moved it in the Mojave Desert, built a moat around it, and monitors each and every call going out, and they all know it. NDA's have been signed and strip searches have been conducted.

Nobody has a clue and if they say they do that’s the person not to listen to.

Wasn't princess chucklefuck telling us they are on top of it just three days ago?

The last line tells me that he is not wrong (now).
    The last line tells me he knows damn good and well what's being said over here and trying to throw shade on that situation.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2021
    NDA’s being signed. Ok.

LOL
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

"Since we aren't getting the scoop you aren't either!"

The age argument is hilarious. The best coach of all time is still elite and he is 70. From what I can tell Stoops takes pretty good care of himself and Kim does not, I think he would be ok.

I started a bidness at the age of 60 and it was doing great until it died of covid

Probably do it again as I approach 66

I've never been a fanatic about healthy living but keep your weight down and your energy up and age is just a number
    Wise man that my Dad was he always used to say "If you rest you rust." Lot of truth in that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,413
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

"Since we aren't getting the scoop you aren't either!"

The age argument is hilarious. The best coach of all time is still elite and he is 70. From what I can tell Stoops takes pretty good care of himself and Kim does not, I think he would be ok.

I started a bidness at the age of 60 and it was doing great until it died of covid

Probably do it again as I approach 66

I've never been a fanatic about healthy living but keep your weight down and your energy up and age is just a number
    Wise man that my Dad was he always used to say "If you rest you rust." Lot of truth in that.
    You have to start the engine on that classic in the garage every now and again or it won't start at all when you need it
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It's honestly impressive how often Kim is wrong. It's not even possible to be wrong more often if he were actually trying to be wrong

Kimmy is dialed into everything he thinks
  • Options
    rawestdawgrawestdawg Member Posts: 7
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hearing that Campbell, and Deboer are top 2. They want Deboer if he can get Tedford to join him
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Hearing that Campbell, and Deboer are top 2. They want Deboer if he can get Tedford to join him

Seems unlikely that Tedford would want to be OC for a guy who was his OC 3 years ago. I’d doog pretty hard if it happened though.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Source?
  • Options
    rawestdawgrawestdawg Member Posts: 7
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    My father has worked close with the program for years
  • Options
    Balls_DeepBalls_Deep Member Posts: 64
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@DickBared?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

In what capacity do they want Tedford to be in? OC? Consultant?