Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon gonna kick the snot out of the dawgs

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited November 2021

That same horrid Stanford offense that UW shut down scored 24 in regulation (untimed down!!!) and 31 over all against your ducks

I get it. I've now watched three UW games and it is fucking painful to sit there and watch a cripple fight against ourselves.

But you throw out the records when non rivals meet.

It comes down to #5 knocking Morris out of the game early then UW runs the I formation up the ass of the duck defense and profit!

Furd had WR's when they played Oregon. Their best was having a good day, TD reception, before he had is ankle turned the wrong direction. Then their WR that killed Oregon that day went down after the Duck game. I think they lost their 3 best WR's before UW game. They basically had Hodges against UW.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

That same horrid Stanford offense that UW shut down scored 24 in regulation (untimed down!!!) and 31 over all against your ducks

I get it. I've now watched three UW games and it is fucking painful to sit there and watch a cripple fight against ourselves.

It comes down to #5 knocking Morris out of the game early then UW runs the I formation up the ass of the duck defense and profit!

Furd had WR's when they played Oregon. Their best was having a good day, TD reception, before he had is ankle turned the wrong direction. Then their WR that killed Oregon that day went down after the Duck game. I think they lost their 3 best WR's before UW game. They basically had Hodges against UW.
    :D
    This series has been unbalanced for 40 years. During the glory years of Husky football they went on a 17-3 run. The Ducks flipped it and went 16-4. I'd be up for a yearly battle where most didn't think the outcome wasn't in doubt. I have Oregon by 4 Saturday. So, they lose by 10?
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

:D
    Gonna trail me like a little puppy dog? You're adorable, Haie. Now FO.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sancho said:

Jesus titty fucking christ you all sound like pussy ass melenials. 0reregone has looked like a quality team precisely once this year.

Maybe they win maybe they don't that doesn't mean you have to sound like a mingey cunt about it. Grow a pair show up and have the players back should be enough to show up.

I've been driving 8 hrs both ways to make these games you Seattle freeze twats can make the bus ride .

I'm going to the Blazer Lakers game Saturday so I will be taking all the quook shit like a MAN
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    @FremontTroll I think you underestimate Huard’s abilities and his academically prowess. He ran a more complex offense in high school than John don’s trash.

Huard just needs to know where Kayvon is lined up.

Yes, if brown socks could start as a true freshman Huard can. Oregon is a top 15 team not #4.

I guess you haven’t watch Dmo this year. He can throw one ball. Good luck with that.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,636

Haie and Seavs are so cringe, man

Fixed. Did you graduate from Oregon?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854

Haie and Seavs are so cringe, man

Fixed. Did you graduate from Oregon?
    I'm not the most academically prowess person
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sancho said:

Jesus titty fucking christ you all sound like pussy ass melenials. 0reregone has looked like a quality team precisely once this year.

Maybe they win maybe they don't that doesn't mean you have to sound like a mingey cunt about it. Grow a pair show up and have the players back should be enough to show up.

I've been driving 8 hrs both ways to make these games you Seattle freeze twats can make the bus ride .

Chinned but imagine driving that long to see the DWAGS lose to Montana lol
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Sancho said:

I've been driving 8 hrs both ways to make these games
    you Seattle freeze twats can make the bus ride .

JFC please tell me this is a joke
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

I think we lose and we will still be pissed, but we aren’t getting curb stomped. We don’t get blown out, and Oregon doesn’t blow anyone out.

Our run defense is horrible, but even if it is, Oregon will lean on that, we will play our typical boring offense, and it will be close.

I cannot see us moving the ball. Like at all. Morris dropping back to pass is gonna be hilarious. WR’s will likely get pissed and show frustration. I would be shocked if we could run the ball.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854

I think we lose and we will still be pissed, but we aren’t getting curb stomped. We don’t get blown out, and Oregon doesn’t blow anyone out.

Our run defense is horrible, but even if it is, Oregon will lean on that, we will play our typical boring offense, and it will be close.

I cannot see us moving the ball. Like at all. Morris dropping back to pass is gonna be hilarious. WR’s will likely get pissed and show frustration. I would be shocked if we could run the ball.
    Oregon’s secondary is twash as fuck
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,615 Founders Club

We? will test them deep
  • BowDownDeathRowBowDownDeathRow Member Posts: 41
    Kayvon hyped? I watched his interview and he was adamant on it being just another game, needing to not get too emotional due to the rivalry ect
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

I think it’s more their linebackers in coverage. But yes they’re not great. I have zero faith we can block. Like the Michigan game;)
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

So was UCLA's. How did DMo look in that game?