Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon gonna kick the snot out of the dawgs

This shit jon Don offense can barely score 20 pts a game with talented receivers, an all american TE with a supposed talented o-line. You can only ask Bruener and Hampton to do so much defensively to hold the opposing offense.

There is not one angle of the UW offense that threatens the Oregon defense.....absolutely nothing. Running a 1960 offense with fullback dives is likely eliciting chuckles in the Oregon film room.

Flip the script Johnny shit ball don. Roll out Huard and an air raid offense. it's your only hope. Huard is five star and has played a lot of football. The current offense is putrid with zero creativity. Unfortunately, Don Don is absolutely clueless. He put together his best three play calls to beat the furd. Shaw made some absurd decisions to give UW the opportunity to win the game. Yahooooo.

Getting back to the All-American TE, does even play for the team anymore? They don't even attempt to get McGrew in space by throwing him the ball. I am so tired of watching wasted talent because of an inept staff.

Kayvon is hyped for this game while Jimmy talks about educational prowess. WTF? What an utter disaster of a staff.

Comments

• BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    Oregon 54-17 rather easily
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    COOK IT.
    Bonedog said:

Oregon 54-17 rather easily

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,612
    Cade Otton may be battling a lingering injury, kind of looked like it towards the end of the Stanford game.

Not sure if the Air Raid offense with a true frosh QB and throwing it 50+ times in what is likely pouring rain would be the best strategy.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon doesnt blow out anyone
    Misery loves company.

There is something to be said for Stanford beating Oregon. Agreed. Does Jon Don pull something out of the hat? Highly doubtful. How duck fans are in the stands Saturday? They also hate our guts as does Kayvon. Kayvon gets it. We don't.

That same horrid Stanford offense that UW shut down scored 24 in regulation (untimed down!!!) and 31 over all against your ducks

I get it. I've now watched three UW games and it is fucking painful to sit there and watch a cripple fight against ourselves.

But you throw out the records when non rivals meet.

It comes down to #5 knocking Morris out of the game early then UW runs the I formation up the ass of the duck defense and profit!

My preference is to dive right and dive left with an occasional slant pass. yay.
    HFNY said:

Cade Otton may be battling a lingering injury, kind of looked like it towards the end of the Stanford game.

Not sure if the Air Raid offense with a true frosh QB and throwing it 50+ times in what is likely pouring rain would be the best strategy.

It comes on Saturday.

Oregon doesnt blow out anyone

edited November 2021
    If Jimmy wins this game he bought himself two more years of guranteed employment. T-shirts will be made.

Oregon doesn't need any motivation. Their last trip to Seattle they shoved it in Petersen's face after the game. Only Chip treated this like another game. The other Oregon coaches go Jihad whether Jimmy says anything or not

The classy Petersen was 2-4 losing the right way.

If the Husky players are not ready to match the intensity (as usual) then they lose again

I've also watched Oregon three times. They are objectively the better team. No doubt about it. But I saw them gag at Stanford and almost gag at UCLA

The win at Ohio State was legit. They may look that good again and UW gets boat raced. They may not Either way I am still interested

Cristobal has been silent. He's a scared pussy waiting to see if he wins

Fuck Kayvon. He's really good. I'm counting on him. Picket to Paus 2 electric boogaloo

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
    Run the fucking football.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,636

That same horrid Stanford offense that UW shut down scored 24 in regulation (untimed down!!!) and 31 over all against your ducks

I get it. I've now watched three UW games and it is fucking painful to sit there and watch a cripple fight against ourselves.

It comes down to #5 knocking Morris out of the game early then UW runs the I formation up the ass of the duck defense and profit!

Imagine saying “you throw out the records” when referring this non rivalry over the last 20 years.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club

Imagine saying “you throw out the records” when referring this non rivalry over the last 20 years.

You don't need to imagine it. I said it

Cristobal has been silent. He's a scared pussy waiting to see if he wins

Your worst ever take.

Run the fucking football.

Please do. It will be over at halftime.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter
    Oregon will kill us if, and only if, they are able to translate Jimmy's statement about Academically Prowess into basic English. Once that occurs they will kick butt.

Until then we are tied 0-0