Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon gonna kick the snot out of the dawgs

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,636

That same horrid Stanford offense that UW shut down scored 24 in regulation (untimed down!!!) and 31 over all against your ducks

I get it. I've now watched three UW games and it is fucking painful to sit there and watch a cripple fight against ourselves.

But you throw out the records when non rivals meet.

It comes down to #5 knocking Morris out of the game early then UW runs the I formation up the ass of the duck defense and profit!

Imagine saying “you throw out the records” when referring this non rivalry over the last 20 years.

You don't need to imagine it. I said it
    Beyond cliche. Everyone says it. It’s no more true of any other game.

Do better.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

I walked out of Husky Stadium in '19 while Quook fans laughed at me. I talked shit for 3 quarters, lost my voice, soaked to the bone, a complete looser. I've learned my lesson, I will lay on a cheeto stained couch and watch from the comfort of my own ego. It will be close but we will lose by anywhere from 1 to 56 points.....57-129 were taken

I've got the topper

In 1994 I FAXED a bunch of trash talking shit to our Eugene office that had rabid ducks in it. You can't beat Utah how are you going to beat us? Just killed them which was easy after a nice 17-3 run or whatever.

Silence in return. Until Monday

Our DAWGS haven't been the same since. Sorry
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
    Im not talking shit because i mush it every year when I do

That same horrid Stanford offense that UW shut down scored 24 in regulation (untimed down!!!) and 31 over all against your ducks

I get it. I've now watched three UW games and it is fucking painful to sit there and watch a cripple fight against ourselves.

It comes down to #5 knocking Morris out of the game early then UW runs the I formation up the ass of the duck defense and profit!

Imagine saying “you throw out the records” when referring this non rivalry over the last 20 years.

Do better.
    Knew here?

Try having a take and not sucking

Or be a pussy like Cristobal

Don't care much either way

Do better.
    Knew here?

Seems like you do care. @mikeseaver

Do better.
    Knew here?

You going to follow me around like a lost duck?

Do better.
    Knew here?

You going to follow me around like a lost duck?

Only one of us @‘s the other.

Good kitty.

@MikeSeaver

That made your day huh?

@MikeSeaver

That made your day huh?

On recent form, most likely it made yours.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon wins simply because their quarterback is coached to run for the first down when their shitty play calling breaks down.

Whereas our coaches tell Morris to throw it at the cheerleaders when JD's shit breaks down.

It will be a short, lowish scoring game because both head coaches are fake tough guys and both want to dance and shout all over the field afterwards about how fucking "gritty" their victory was.

Probably won't be a handshake after.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know if I'm ready to go full pre-game meltdown negadoog. I think Oregon wins like 35-17. If Crisco is smart he follows Oregon sensei The Chipper's mold and just runs the ball, wins unspectacular and leaves town. UW's best chance might be Crisco wanting to win with style points and Brown turning the ball over.

Best hope for UW is probably Oregon shoots their wad so hard to beat a 4-4 Washington for some reason that they come out flat against WSU and lose to the Coug, knocking them out of the CFP and possibly even the North.

It's a potential tell game to me though. If UW wins, I have some hope in Lake and the future. If Oregon gets a blowout they might actually be more than a 5.5 who has a bunch of ugly friends (the Pac-12) who make them look better who caught a young Ohio State team 10 beers deep at their first college party.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

I don't know if I'm ready to go full pre-game meltdown negadoog. I think Oregon wins like 35-17. If Crisco is smart he follows Oregon sensei The Chipper's mold and just runs the ball, wins unspectacular and leaves town. UW's best chance might be Crisco wanting to win with style points and Brown turning the ball over.

Best hope for UW is probably Oregon shoots their wad so hard to beat a 4-4 Washington for some reason that they come out flat against WSU and lose to the Coug, knocking them out of the CFP and possibly even the North.

It's a potential tell game to me though. If UW wins, I have some hope in Lake and the future. If Oregon gets a blowout they might actually be more than a 5.5 who has a bunch of ugly friends (the Pac-12) who make them look better who caught a young Ohio State team 10 beers deep at their first college party.

As objective as I can possibly be with them, they deserve to win the conference with the games so far but I can't believe them for the playoffs when Cal controlled them at home for most of that game.

Agree that WSU gives them the most problems between them, UW, and Beavlet. Utah gives them a game but I think they're overrated and so is their division.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
    edited November 2021
    Keep bringing the views around here Seavs!

@MikeSeaver never gives credit to his Ed McMahon
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,108 Swaye's Wigwam

It comes down to #5 knocking Morris out of the game early with an illegal hit, thus knocking out #5 also, then UW runs the I formation up the ass of the duck defense and profit!

FTFY

@MikeSeaver never gives credit to his Ed McMahon