Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Travels With Mabel

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Zydeco music is the shit.

I've got a Clifton Chenier live album from the 60s on vinyl. Good chit.
    who doesn't?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

Camped out in Meridian, MS doing baby backs for the big game

And Modelo Negra

I learned to fly jets in Meridian, MS. Shithole. But I have fond memories of the girls looking for a way out of their shithole redneck lives who were willing to do anything (butt stuff) on the chance Iceman (me) might take them away to a better place.
    Story as old as tim.

Every hot 17-22 year old in Meridian, MS in the late 80's to early 90's thought this was going to be their happy ending. For many of them it was. I wasn't suckered. Let them have the dream while I perform Olympics level ass play on them and then never call them again. A bunch of the guys rented a house right on the lake and they used to throw what we called Super Party a few times a summer. We would even have t-shirts made for the party. Had a ghetto slip nd slide going from the back porch about 150 feet into the lake. By 9PM every hot chick in central MS was at this party, usually naked, and hitting the slip and slide drunk. Those weekends were the closest I will ever get to knowing what Mick Jaggers life was like every day for 40 straight years.

As a now married man with progeny, I look back on my life 30 to 10 years ago and want to kill myself.
    Can we get back to taking Travels with Mabel?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,717
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

Camped out in Meridian, MS doing baby backs for the big game

And Modelo Negra

I learned to fly jets in Meridian, MS. Shithole. But I have fond memories of the girls looking for a way out of their shithole redneck lives who were willing to do anything (butt stuff) on the chance Iceman (me) might take them away to a better place.
    Story as old as tim.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

Well Mabel is camped out in the Wild West Texas area that unfortunately smells like oil fields should smell like.
    Odessa is not an RV destination location that will EVER be featured on the TravelUSA network. We spent a week in Tyler taking care of license renewals, stopped in Cisco for two nights making a trip to the ER with an UTI.

Have to eat two types of horse tablets a day, can finally pee without too much pain. Got to Odessa and after getting all set up, went to sit down and reaggrevated my knee. MrsIamnotinLebam is loving it - standard morning question "What hurts more, your right knee, left knee or weenie?"

so no pics, it is fucking cold in west Texas, it stinks, but we are having Thanksgiving with good family. Why they live here I will never know.

Edit: Your right @MikeDamone - @swaye hijacked the thread reliving his past after reflecting on his stationary trailer life. A trailer with a cigar storage basement tough

You left of the part on when you dipped down to Mexico, telling Mrs Lebam where going for supplies, and caught at UTI.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well here I am in Pipe Creek, Tx paying a whopping $375 a month for lodging this beast of an RV. Pulled in here and instantly threw my damn knee out. Good news the Missus learned how to hook up the trailer real fast. Did not even shout FU at me once.

This place has deer feeders out and a herd of deer was running all over playing around - will capture some photos of those soon
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

Well here I am in Pipe Creek, Tx paying a whopping $375 a month for lodging this beast of an RV. Pulled in here and instantly threw my damn knee out. Good news the Missus learned how to hook up the trailer real fast. Did not even shout FU at me once.

This place has deer feeders out and a herd of deer was running all over playing around - will capture some photos of those soon

Campground motto:
    "Lay some pipe at Pipe Creek!"
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    Full moon over Pipe Creek, TX

and if you look closely I think that might be yer anus

will have to check to verify

It is called a Cold Moon and that was probably Mars

Jupiter, Saturn and Mars will also be visible in the night sky Wednesday, with an extraordinarily rare phenomenon, known as a lunar occultation of Mars, set to happen around the moon’s peak fullness

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Jupiter, Saturn and Mars will also be visible in the night sky Wednesday, with an extraordinarily rare phenomenon, known as a lunar occultation of Mars, set to happen around the moon’s peak fullness

In an interesting corollary, I call max boner "peak fullness."
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

In an interesting corollary, I call max boner "peak fullness."
    Went I left weights and crush WODs it’s to #FillTheVeins
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    edited December 2022