Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RIP-BDTW

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,181
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hating all of you doesn't stop me from enjoying this place and coming back, so why not have DDY, Coker, Chest, and Ballz to hate, too?

TSIO is what got me here. Their takes on that pod--about nearly EVERYTHING--were laughably wrong, buttfuck if it wasn't entertaining. Audio quality was excellent, too, and that's an underrated aspect of putting out a podcast that you expect people to listen to.

There was a lot of gargling those guysm balls here on the board in spite of the the revisionist history seemingly going on in this thread. I don't believe I ever called them out directly, but I've mentioned more than once here that the whole Petersen racist theory originated right here with them, and it directly hurt the program. Hurt the program or not, it was entertaining, so I listened to every pod. I've also been on the record that I feel the same way about this forum in general, so why should I hold them to a different standard? @YellowSnow is right: More shitpoasting and diversity of opinion is better than less.

Agree. The TSIO pod is what first inspired me to quit lurking and start posting here. I’m grateful for the work they did in those early days.

I reckon I’m just salty cause we never leveled up.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm just here for the gang bang.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    Founders Club

Hating all of you doesn't stop me from enjoying this place and coming back, so why not have DDY, Coker, Chest, and Ballz to hate, too?

TSIO is what got me here. Their takes on that pod--about nearly EVERYTHING--were laughably wrong, buttfuck if it wasn't entertaining. Audio quality was excellent, too, and that's an underrated aspect of putting out a podcast that you expect people to listen to.

There was a lot of gargling those guysm balls here on the board in spite of the the revisionist history seemingly going on in this thread. I don't believe I ever called them out directly, but I've mentioned more than once here that the whole Petersen racist theory originated right here with them, and it directly hurt the program. Hurt the program or not, it was entertaining, so I listened to every pod. I've also been on the record that I feel the same way about this forum in general, so why should I hold them to a different standard? @YellowSnow is right: More shitpoasting and diversity of opinion is better than less.

Were we listening to the same pod?
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blame ballz if the board is gone.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,669
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Dennis is a race-baiting moron. FTG and the TBS'ers who worshipped his crap takes.

people were fascinated by his posts
    He was at his best talking booze and music. TBS'ing, not so much.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    dannarc said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Inspite of there being a lotta of water under the bridge, I think our community would be better off with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung than without. I’m sure the ship has sailed but I would not boo their return.

Only petty, jealous fucks who desire more recognition for themselves or who let politics drive their opinions about stuff that isn't political think otherwise. Either one of those guys were more valuable to this board than all of the guys batching about them combined.

Here's the deal retards. I didn't need to like or agree with anything those guys ever said in order to appreciate them being here. They created content and drove activity. Don't like it, don't click on it. Or you can weigh in and argue with them like big boys.

You know, it's funny how many vocal critics there are of DDY and Coker since they've been gone. I dont recall half as many when they were still posting So it to their face pussies.

Are you Coker's dad or something?

Yikes

Who doesn't love dipshits shitting all over the internet about our coach being prejudiced. Great fucking content. Oh yeah, or the circlejerk podcasts that were rarely right about anything.

I guess they post dog gifs on twitter though so that's pretty cool.
    Focus PGOS. Idgaf about any of that other shit. The race thing was gay as fuck but a fair amount if that came from idiots here vomiting that shit after it should have died.

I just want them to post. It's content to read and more shit for me to weigh in on. That's what makes the site better for me. I tend to not get along with or like you, but I don't want you gone. I'll even uovote or chin your posts if I agree.

Shits just not that important. I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more.
    We've? run too many (non Ducktard) posters from the site. Hell, to my regret, I even got caught up in picking on a certain poster.

We're still a better with more shitty hawt takes to argue about than less of them.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah....you ran Pumpy, we get it
    Mods?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,181
    Swaye's Wigwam

@WilburHooksHands is the real tragedy here

5 star poster

Despite the fact that I am hated for the Tug which is what I want and I'm surprised I am surprised that so many don't get that, Wilbs and I still converse occasionally on twitter. @Doogles @WilburHooksHands and @BearsWiin and I met before a Cal game believe it or not

This is the internet, not real life. I know airwolf takes it seriously. I had to BLOCK him. The @Passion of youth is good though. Kids today

Would you still meet up in 2021? Much blood hath been spilt.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@WilburHooksHands is the real tragedy here

5 star poster

Despite the fact that I am hated for the Tug which is what I want and I'm surprised I am surprised that so many don't get that, Wilbs and I still converse occasionally on twitter. @Doogles @WilburHooksHands and @BearsWiin and I met before a Cal game believe it or not

This is the internet, not real life. I know airwolf takes it seriously. I had to BLOCK him. The @Passion of youth is good though. Kids today

Would you still meet up in 2021? Much blood hath been spilt.
    Nothings changed with me