Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RIP-BDTW

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,605 Founders Club

Dennis is a race-baiting moron. FTG and the TBS'ers who worshipped his crap takes.

people were fascinated by his posts
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Chest is somewhat okay, even though I disagree with just about every opinion he has.

Dennis is cool.

"Coker" is a fucking weirdo. I'm pretty sure he's lobbying for UW to drop every sport but softball. And he still hates you all for not wearing your masks in May of 2020 thereby resulting in UW only being able to play 4 games.

This is all true. But I give Coker a pass on almost anything for being a legit fan being raised when the program was absolute shit. Truly impressive.
    Some of us manage to be in the same position or younger and not be a fucking weirdo racist piece of shit
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Chest is somewhat okay, even though I disagree with just about every opinion he has.

Dennis is cool.

"Coker" is a fucking weirdo. I'm pretty sure he's lobbying for UW to drop every sport but softball. And he still hates you all for not wearing your masks in May of 2020 thereby resulting in UW only being able to play 4 games.

This is all true. But I give Coker a pass on almost anything for being a legit fan being raised when the program was absolute shit. Truly impressive.
    lol what's it like being raised a fan when the program was shit. I wouldn't know anything about that.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

haie said:

Dennis is cool.

I'd gladly welcome back Dennis & Coker
    Coker would be here if it wasn't for J!
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,161

haie said:

Dennis is cool.

Some of us manage to be in the same position or younger and not be a fucking weirdo racist piece of shit
    That maybe true bur it doesn't apply to you.

HTH
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

haie said:

Dennis is cool.

Nobody called you a racist.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,050 Standard Supporter

haie said:

Dennis is cool.

I love everybody. Except for Jim Lambright. FTG
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

haie said:

Dennis is cool.

Nobody called you a racist.
    I know. Im calling coker a racist for his race baiting recruiting hot takes
    edited June 2021
    chuck said:

Inspite of there being a lotta of water under the bridge, I think our community would be better off with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung than without. I’m sure the ship has sailed but I would not boo their return.

Only petty, jealous fucks who desire more recognition for themselves or who let politics drive their opinions about stuff that isn't political think otherwise. Either one of those guys were more valuable to this board than all of the guys batching about them combined.

Here's the deal retards. I didn't need to like or agree with anything those guys ever said in order to appreciate them being here. They created content and drove activity. Don't like it, don't click on it. Or you can weigh in and argue with them like big boys.

You know, it's funny how many vocal critics there are of DDY and Coker since they've been gone. I dont recall half as many when they were still posting So it to their face pussies.

Are you Coker's dad or something?

Yikes

Who doesn't love dipshits shitting all over the internet about our coach being prejudiced. Great fucking content. Oh yeah, or the circlejerk podcasts that were rarely right about anything.

I guess they post dog gifs on twitter though so that's pretty cool.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,224
    chuck said:

Inspite of there being a lotta of water under the bridge, I think our community would be better off with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung than without. I’m sure the ship has sailed but I would not boo their return.

Only petty, jealous fucks who desire more recognition for themselves or who let politics drive their opinions about stuff that isn't political think otherwise. Either one of those guys were more valuable to this board than all of the guys batching about them combined.

Here's the deal retards. I didn't need to like or agree with anything those guys ever said in order to appreciate them being here. They created content and drove activity. Don't like it, don't click on it. Or you can weigh in and argue with them like big boys.

You know, it's funny how many vocal critics there are of DDY and Coker since they've been gone. I dont recall half as many when they were still posting So it to their face pussies.
    I said it to their internet faces. Told Coker he was an enemy of the program and he cried about that. Fuck both of them.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Are you Coker's dad or something?

Yikes

Who doesn't love dipshits shitting all over the internet about our coach being prejudiced. Great fucking content. Oh yeah, or the circlejerk podcasts that were rarely right about anything.

I guess they post dog gifs on twitter though so that's pretty cool.
    Focus PGOS. Idgaf about any of that other shit. The race thing was gay as fuck but a fair amount if that came from idiots here vomiting that shit after it should have died.

I just want them to post. It's content to read and more shit for me to weigh in on. That's what makes the site better for me. I tend to not get along with or like you, but I don't want you gone. I'll even uovote or chin your posts if I agree.

Shits just not that important. I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more.
    It sounds like it's important to you.