Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RIP-BDTW

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    chuck said:

Inspite of there being a lotta of water under the bridge, I think our community would be better off with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung than without. I’m sure the ship has sailed but I would not boo their return.

Only petty, jealous fucks who desire more recognition for themselves or who let politics drive their opinions about stuff that isn't political think otherwise. Either one of those guys were more valuable to this board than all of the guys batching about them combined.

Here's the deal retards. I didn't need to like or agree with anything those guys ever said in order to appreciate them being here. They created content and drove activity. Don't like it, don't click on it. Or you can weigh in and argue with them like big boys.

You know, it's funny how many vocal critics there are of DDY and Coker since they've been gone. I dont recall half as many when they were still posting So it to their face pussies.
    Not every asshole can drive people to think or care ...

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Inspite of there being a lotta of water under the bridge, I think our community would be better off with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung than without. I’m sure the ship has sailed but I would not boo their return.

Only petty, jealous fucks who desire more recognition for themselves or who let politics drive their opinions about stuff that isn't political think otherwise. Either one of those guys were more valuable to this board than all of the guys batching about them combined.

Here's the deal retards. I didn't need to like or agree with anything those guys ever said in order to appreciate them being here. They created content and drove activity. Don't like it, don't click on it. Or you can weigh in and argue with them like big boys.

You know, it's funny how many vocal critics there are of DDY and Coker since they've been gone. I dont recall half as many when they were still posting So it to their face pussies.
    lol.

Dennis was always welcomed and appreciated here. He fit in here.

Coker melted down last March. Facts.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    haie said:

I wonder what would’ve happened to that site if Coach Pete didn’t quit on the team in 2019-20?

This is my problem with them. As soon as 2019 hit they dipped and now it's all softball from Coker. They had this big eulogy on Petersen that was cringe. Pete was a loser who fucked UW over. We're done here.

I agree with some of their points on marketing, but they come across like fans who had a much better time during the Sark years.

If you didn't want the exact opposite of a Sark program after the 2013 Oregon and ASU (and UCLa for that matter) games you're a fucking dooglet.
    That was my handle on the yuku site or whatever came before HH.

Defended Sark season 3 against Race because I needed to believe. Then we lost to Arizona or something and my heart has remained black.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,072 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Are you Coker's dad or something?

Yikes

Who doesn't love dipshits shitting all over the internet about our coach being prejudiced. Great fucking content. Oh yeah, or the circlejerk podcasts that were rarely right about anything.

I guess they post dog gifs on twitter though so that's pretty cool.
    Focus PGOS. Idgaf about any of that other shit. The race thing was gay as fuck but a fair amount if that came from idiots here vomiting that shit after it should have died.

I just want them to post. It's content to read and more shit for me to weigh in on. That's what makes the site better for me. I tend to not get along with or like you, but I don't want you gone. I'll even uovote or chin your posts if I agree.

Shits just not that important. I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more.
    We've? run too many (non Ducktard) posters from the site. Hell, to my regret, I even got caught up in picking on a certain poster.

We're still a better with more shitty hawt takes to argue about than less of them.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah....you ran Pumpy, we get it
    He came back.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    haie said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

I miss those Dennis and Coker. Air wolf, too. The bored was way better with them. Without the Yellow and Finance boreds this place is mostly a ghost town.

People speaking their minds in the Tug drove them away. Imagine boycotting a website because people have a different opinion than you and academia.
    BDTW guys speaking their minds is the reason you didn’t go to their website, no? You don't like that they say so you "boycotted" them. Imagine that.
    No, I was a regular poaster there up until about a month or so ago. There just wasn't anything there.

Plus Coker and Dennis never even posted. Just Ballz and Passion.
    I scoped it out a few times, and every thread was a ballz shit show.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,072 Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Are you Coker's dad or something?

Yikes

Who doesn't love dipshits shitting all over the internet about our coach being prejudiced. Great fucking content. Oh yeah, or the circlejerk podcasts that were rarely right about anything.

I guess they post dog gifs on twitter though so that's pretty cool.
    Focus PGOS. Idgaf about any of that other shit. The race thing was gay as fuck but a fair amount if that came from idiots here vomiting that shit after it should have died.

I just want them to post. It's content to read and more shit for me to weigh in on. That's what makes the site better for me. I tend to not get along with or like you, but I don't want you gone. I'll even uovote or chin your posts if I agree.

Shits just not that important. I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more.
    We've? run too many (non Ducktard) posters from the site. Hell, to my regret, I even got caught up in picking on a certain poster.

We're still a better with more shitty hawt takes to argue about than less of them.
    Exactly.

Just not DJduck. He had no reason to be here. No humor. No relevant info right or wrong. I think he was addition by subtraction.
    A truly bizarre guy, even by Ducktard standards.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

Proof we? can fight about anything here

Third party proxy fight

POTThread
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

lol.

Dennis was always welcomed and appreciated here. He fit in here.

Coker melted down last March. Facts.
    I must have missed thst meltdown but it doesn't matter. Not everything does in spite of what that sperm slurping lunatic told us. I said I didn't know about Coker but I have traded pms with him. He's a nice, young guy. His politics are different than mine (his fit this place better than mine). His philosophies about recruiting often don't agree with mine.. I, for instance, think adult fans should stay the fick out of it. Tweeting recruits and shit is weird and can only hurt as far as I'm concerned.
    Could not agree more. Adults tweeting teens is about as creepy as it gets.
    And you look at yourself in the mirror everyday
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,419 Swaye's Wigwam
    Everytime I checked in there it was just Chest posting something once a day and a few comments from guys named things like "huskyfan2867" asking where to get the coldest beer on gameday.

I actually like that crew and originally wanted to pull a TRapp on this site but he we are
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club

I actually grew up with the Huskies as losers. I was 7 when they lost to Illinois is Owen's last rose bowl.

I was 19 when James was hired.

Saw a lot of bad football in between

Even the Sixkiller years were ultimately disappointing

Colonizer!
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,623 Standard Supporter
    So no warning just gone?