Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RIP-BDTW

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam

Dennis is a race-baiting moron. FTG and the TBS'ers who worshipped his crap takes.

Case closed
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368
    This is like the football version of The Tug, knee pads included
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368

chuck said:

chuck said:

Inspite of there being a lotta of water under the bridge, I think our community would be better off with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung than without. I’m sure the ship has sailed but I would not boo their return.

Only petty, jealous fucks who desire more recognition for themselves or who let politics drive their opinions about stuff that isn't political think otherwise. Either one of those guys were more valuable to this board than all of the guys batching about them combined.

Here's the deal retards. I didn't need to like or agree with anything those guys ever said in order to appreciate them being here. They created content and drove activity. Don't like it, don't click on it. Or you can weigh in and argue with them like big boys.

You know, it's funny how many vocal critics there are of DDY and Coker since they've been gone. I dont recall half as many when they were still posting So it to their face pussies.

Are you Coker's dad or something?

Yikes

Who doesn't love dipshits shitting all over the internet about our coach being prejudiced. Great fucking content. Oh yeah, or the circlejerk podcasts that were rarely right about anything.

I guess they post dog gifs on twitter though so that's pretty cool.
    Focus PGOS. Idgaf about any of that other shit. The race thing was gay as fuck but a fair amount if that came from idiots here vomiting that shit after it should have died.

I just want them to post. It's content to read and more shit for me to weigh in on. That's what makes the site better for me. I tend to not get along with or like you, but I don't want you gone. I'll even uovote or chin your posts if I agree.

Shits just not that important. I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more.
    We've? run too many (non Ducktard) posters from the site. Hell, to my regret, I even got caught up in picking on a certain poster.

We're still a better with more shitty hawt takes to argue about than less of them.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah....you ran Pumpy, we get it
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

haie said:

Chest is somewhat okay, even though I disagree with just about every opinion he has.

Dennis is cool.

"Coker" is a fucking weirdo. I'm pretty sure he's lobbying for UW to drop every sport but softball. And he still hates you all for not wearing your masks in May of 2020 thereby resulting in UW only being able to play 4 games.

This is all true. But I give Coker a pass on almost anything for being a legit fan being raised when the program was absolute shit. Truly impressive.
    Some of us manage to be in the same position or younger and not be a fucking weirdo racist piece of shit
    Nobody called you a racist.
    I know. Im calling coker a racist for his race baiting recruiting hot takes
    LOL

Forgot about that.

God what a shit podcast that was. Thank God TPIO.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Baseman said:

I miss those Dennis and Coker. Air wolf, too. The bored was way better with them. Without the Yellow and Finance boreds this place is mostly a ghost town.

People speaking their minds in the Tug drove them away. Imagine boycotting a website because people have a different opinion than you and academia.
    BDTW guys speaking their minds is the reason you didn’t go to their website, no? You don't like that they say so you "boycotted" them. Imagine that.
    edited June 2021

Dennis has a PLSS-esque decline in his final year of posting here or so. His got way into his Glengarry Glen Ross persona and his rants went from funny and creative to just annoyingly drunk.

Totally agree and great analogy. He didn't know when to quit with that shit.

I think the last time I addressed DDY directly it was to call him a feminine little cunt over a faggy reply he made in the Sam Huard thread.. He chinned it IIRC.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    I wonder what would’ve happened to that site if Coach Pete didn’t quit on the team in 2019-20?
    chuck said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

I miss those Dennis and Coker. Air wolf, too. The bored was way better with them. Without the Yellow and Finance boreds this place is mostly a ghost town.

People speaking their minds in the Tug drove them away. Imagine boycotting a website because people have a different opinion than you and academia.
    BDTW guys speaking their minds is the reason you didn’t go to their website, no? You don't like that they say so you "boycotted" them. Imagine that.
    No, I was a regular poaster there up until about a month or so ago. There just wasn't anything there.

Plus Coker and Dennis never even posted. Just Ballz and Passion.

chuck said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

They had a website?

I've conversed with Dennis since 07 and the start of the half brains

My issue has always been with the faggot chest shit talking this site. You don't go against the family. Ever.

Confirmed. I went there once and it had already fizzled. Content was all old and the only recent posts were by subk and ballz. I never went back.

The chest shit really surprised me, but I didn't connect him to those guys. I dont know much of what goes on really. I'm just opinionated.

Dennis has a PLSS-esque decline in his final year of posting here or so. His got way into his Glengarry Glen Ross persona and his rants went from funny and creative to just annoyingly drunk.

lol. I thought Dennis' later stuff got too sober, myself.

I wonder what would’ve happened to that site if Coach Pete didn’t quit on the team in 2019-20?

This is my problem with them. As soon as 2019 hit they dipped and now it's all softball from Coker. They had this big eulogy on Petersen that was cringe. Pete was a loser who fucked UW over. We're done here.

I agree with some of their points on marketing, but they come across like fans who had a much better time during the Sark years.

If you didn't want the exact opposite of a Sark program after the 2013 Oregon and ASU (and UCLa for that matter) games you're a fucking dooglet.

chuck said:

chuck said:

Inspite of there being a lotta of water under the bridge, I think our community would be better off with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung than without. I’m sure the ship has sailed but I would not boo their return.

Only petty, jealous fucks who desire more recognition for themselves or who let politics drive their opinions about stuff that isn't political think otherwise. Either one of those guys were more valuable to this board than all of the guys batching about them combined.

Here's the deal retards. I didn't need to like or agree with anything those guys ever said in order to appreciate them being here. They created content and drove activity. Don't like it, don't click on it. Or you can weigh in and argue with them like big boys.

You know, it's funny how many vocal critics there are of DDY and Coker since they've been gone. I dont recall half as many when they were still posting So it to their face pussies.

Are you Coker's dad or something?

Yikes

Who doesn't love dipshits shitting all over the internet about our coach being prejudiced. Great fucking content. Oh yeah, or the circlejerk podcasts that were rarely right about anything.

I guess they post dog gifs on twitter though so that's pretty cool.
    Focus PGOS. Idgaf about any of that other shit. The race thing was gay as fuck but a fair amount if that came from idiots here vomiting that shit after it should have died.

I just want them to post. It's content to read and more shit for me to weigh in on. That's what makes the site better for me. I tend to not get along with or like you, but I don't want you gone. I'll even uovote or chin your posts if I agree.

Shits just not that important. I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more.
    We've? run too many (non Ducktard) posters from the site. Hell, to my regret, I even got caught up in picking on a certain poster.

We're still a better with more shitty hawt takes to argue about than less of them.
    Exactly.

Just not DJduck. He had no reason to be here. No humor. No relevant info right or wrong. I think he was addition by subtraction.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

haie said:

Chest is somewhat okay, even though I disagree with just about every opinion he has.

Dennis is cool.

"Coker" is a fucking weirdo. I'm pretty sure he's lobbying for UW to drop every sport but softball. And he still hates you all for not wearing your masks in May of 2020 thereby resulting in UW only being able to play 4 games.

This is all true. But I give Coker a pass on almost anything for being a legit fan being raised when the program was absolute shit. Truly impressive.
    Some of us manage to be in the same position or younger and not be a fucking weirdo racist piece of shit
    @Doogstone

Would you consider yourself a weirdo?