Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

LaZoris said:

Why are you taking photos of my crotch you sick fuck?
    Wasn't sure if it really was you on this handle.

Do you willingly work with Kim? Or are you just a co worker who is paid by the same owner. Maybe Kim is owner...idk.

Btw...there are many posters who are as informed or more informed than you are. But keep up the condescending act...I'm sure Kim approves of it
    You’re fucking right I own the shit ... it’s what is best for business
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

LaZoris said:

It's funny. You go on and on, trying to steer the conversation into everything else in your world but dispute the fact that you are Fetters. You'll go on and on, but a simple proof that you aren't Fetters by email or some other private means, you cannot do. Every excuse in the world. But you can't do something as simple as that. Looks like I nailed it.
    And to whom, may I ask, do we owe for this particularly witty little instance of copypasta?
    Little Jimmy Basnight
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

LaZoris said:

It's funny. You go on and on, trying to steer the conversation into everything else in your world but dispute the fact that you are Fetters. You'll go on and on, but a simple proof that you aren't Fetters by email or some other private means, you cannot do. Every excuse in the world. But you can't do something as simple as that. Looks like I nailed it.
    And to whom, may I ask, do we owe for this particularly witty little instance of copypasta?
    Little Jimmy Basnight
    @dnc can I ask what your system is for cataloging these? I picture a giant excel spreadsheet, sortable by topic and user
    I think Grundle may have one and AZDuck (RIP) did. I just go off the top of my head, no google like pump!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

LaZoris said:

Little Jimmy Basnight
    @dnc can I ask what your system is for cataloging these? I picture a giant excel spreadsheet, sortable by topic and user
    Seriously. Lots of free time. He’s independently wealth from selling dime bags and then investing it all in crypto. HUuGE donor for udub football.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

trublue said:

And no, this is pre covid. The social distancing wasn't mandated. How much do you think the bar paid them for this cameo? A free pitcher of blue moon and a lifetime 15% off discount?
    Pretty lively looking crowd there.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

LaZoris said:

Fetters is a man of many rolls.
    That spelling does not fit the reply. Trying to be witty here.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

When Kim is berating his readers its elder abuse

Actually, there are tons of ways to prove or disprove that you are a poster. You know this, with your 17,513 posts. You're Grinolds. You will run and run and run. Come up with any and everything you can to change the subject. Any slippery little tidbit you can use to shift the subject, including that incredible dissertation (amazing). Why not just admit to these legit posters here that you're Grinolds, or contact me, which is easy to do, to show me you're not. If you're not (which I know you are), I'll resolve this amicably, as I've said now for the third time
    So you are saying Fetters nacho might actually be fetters and race Bannon might be Kim?

Good times
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Actually, there are tons of ways to prove or disprove that you are a poster. You know this, with your 17,513 posts. You're Grinolds. You will run and run and run. Come up with any and everything you can to change the subject. Any slippery little tidbit you can use to shift the subject, including that incredible dissertation (amazing). Why not just admit to these legit posters here that you're Grinolds, or contact me, which is easy to do, to show me you're not. If you're not (which I know you are), I'll resolve this amicably, as I've said now for the third time
    I feel like the next time I pod in 2027 that I will need to make sure that my beverage of choice is wine to further confuse whether I’m me off Grinolds
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

So you are saying Fetters nacho might actually be fetters and race Bannon might be Kim?

Good times
    @IrishDawg22

you do not have this dialed in.