Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Fishpo31 said:

I had an interaction with Kim about 20 yrs ago...a buddy of mine was an early follower, and he and I drove from E.WA for a Doogman Golf deal at Washington National...I pretty much came along because "Washington National", as I wanted to play it. I don't think I had ever been on the site at this point. As I remember, highlights were, golf (we played with Mario Bailey), beer, and a "deep" recruiting breakdown at the end, with Samek, Lambo (Hi Pumpy!), and a heavily-oiled Dick Baird...Kim pitched me hard to join up (I never did). Fast forward, I eventually found my way to the Pit, and now to this hive of villainy and scum-baggery...thanks, Kim (I guess...)

You ended up in the right place. I know: water is wet
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have never set foot in their forums but I listen to their podcast because they're the only ones that put them out consistently. Man they are cringey

Wish someone on here or bd2w would put a pod out couple times a week
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Holy... I haven't seen what fetters looks like these days. Flagged for morbidity
  • Options
    KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PM me when you want the story behind *****

What’s the story?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,838
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Grinolds

Holy shit. Signed up for last month at dawgman as I'm a hoop junkie.

That dude is a fucking cunt.

He is a condescending asshole and deletes posts when people call him out for being condescending. Trying to protect a rep that doesn't exist apparently. Must have a small penis.

He is so bad that its likely that its just who he is in real life as well and not a persona

And I have to wait til Monday to cancel as you have to call

Welcome to 15 years ago.

I really had no clue. Never been a member of either forum until a few months ago.

Right away here Derek was a good dude and gave me a friendly warning when I put a picture of a money shot in a thread. Very welcoming and understanding. So I donated $25 but didn't post too much as the hoops forum on dawgman seemed to have more updated info. I also liked trolling the left wing nutz in Off topic over there. I had people warn me of the nazi style mods that existed but never really paid much attention

I was critical of Hopkins in quite a few threads and Kim would say stop bringing it up. It's OK to lick Hopkins nuts on a daily basis but one cant be critical.

Never mind the fact that Hopkins had just got done posting the worst 40 game record in the history of husky basketball.

So recruiting comes along and Kim is just like wait and see. Then when we get Langston he goes where are all the haters. They have disappeared. So I chime in and say stop being condescending. I'm happy we got the recruits but Hopkins has a lot to prove as he coached two first rounders to be cellar dwellers.

And bam, I'm banned from posting.

He has got some serious issues and im glad I'm gone cause I don't want to give a cunt like that one more penny of my money.
    You’re in a better place! Better being loosely defined of course.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I interacted with Kim in person in Chicago when UW played Illinois in 2013. Turns out we have mutual friends and we’re at a pre game party. Kim’s wearing a shirt that says Dawgman. We get introduced and I say, what’s Dawgman? He says it’s a UW website, it’s huge, yada yada. I reply: never heard of it.

I would pay $10,000 to jump in a time machine to be there just to see the look on his face.

Bullshit! You won't even pay $25 for this site.
    You’re welcome for my service Bazey.