Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,104
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

trublue said:

And no, this is pre covid. The social distancing wasn't mandated. How much do you think the bar paid them for this cameo? A free pitcher of blue moon and a lifetime 15% off discount?

Like Mussolini from the balcony
    More like Chaplin in The Great Dictator.

I also picture Kruschev at the UN, but Kruschev is Fetters and he can’t bend over to take off his shoe to bang it on the lectern.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I interacted with Kim in person in Chicago when UW played Illinois in 2013. Turns out we have mutual friends and we’re at a pre game party. Kim’s wearing a shirt that says Dawgman. We get introduced and I say, what’s Dawgman? He says it’s a UW website, it’s huge, yada yada. I reply: never heard of it.

I would pay $10,000 to jump in a time machine to be there just to see the look on his face.

Bullshit! You won't even pay $25 for this site.
    He just told you he's saving up for a time machine. Cut the guy some slack.
    I see you're siding with a pretend lawyer.

Hurtful!
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I feel bad joining in on this. But since his job is to be a fag to the only cool uw peeps fuck him
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,862
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

LaZoris said:

Why are you taking photos of my crotch you sick fuck?
    Wasn't sure if it really was you on this handle.

Do you willingly work with Kim? Or are you just a co worker who is paid by the same owner. Maybe Kim is owner...idk.

Btw...there are many posters who are as informed or more informed than you are. But keep up the condescending act...I'm sure Kim approves of it
    So there’s no way this was actually the joke and you got wooshed?? 🤣

Probably giving prestawn too much credit here.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275

LaZoris said:

Wasn't sure if it really was you on this handle.

Do you willingly work with Kim? Or are you just a co worker who is paid by the same owner. Maybe Kim is owner...idk.

Btw...there are many posters who are as informed or more informed than you are. But keep up the condescending act...I'm sure Kim approves of it
    So there’s no way this was actually the joke and you got wooshed?? 🤣

Probably giving prestawn too much credit here.
    It's more fun to assume he's actually a dipshit and post a giphy in response.

Shit man

I know plenty of peeps with thick skin that could handle the criticism. Didnt think it was him but who knows.

I imagine he is triple masking and getting a large Big Mac meal with a diet coke currently.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    You know, we mock and we malarkey.

But we? really are missing the services of @IrishDawg22 . Nobody better for this job IMO.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

LaZoris said:

It's funny. You go on and on, trying to steer the conversation into everything else in your world but dispute the fact that you are Fetters. You'll go on and on, but a simple proof that you aren't Fetters by email or some other private means, you cannot do. Every excuse in the world. But you can't do something as simple as that. Looks like I nailed it.
    And to whom, may I ask, do we owe for this particularly witty little instance of copypasta?
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    edited May 2021
    dnc said:

LaZoris said:

It's funny. You go on and on, trying to steer the conversation into everything else in your world but dispute the fact that you are Fetters. You'll go on and on, but a simple proof that you aren't Fetters by email or some other private means, you cannot do. Every excuse in the world. But you can't do something as simple as that. Looks like I nailed it.
    Fetters is a man of many roles.