Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Presley, 2023 4* CB (Eastside Catholic) (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

seriously what is this shit? I remember the Uigalelei's dad posted some shit from the Courtyard By Parking Lot in Eugene like this with junk food and weird rose petal printed off of computer photos. Does this happen on every visit or just the chimo Eugene shit where they started studying 13-year-olds admittedly in the 90s to figure out what they think is cool.

I'm guessing they find out what kind of shitty gas station junk food kids like but dude I'll buy you much better shit personally.

Also, wasn't UW having recruits stay at the hotel where Led Zeppelin fucked that woman with a mud shark? That would be cooler.

It was a red snapper. But still
    What I dimly remember from reading Hammer Of the Gods was that Richard Cole (roadie/bodyguard) addressed the incident. He said it wasn't a shark, it was pieces of shark. Then he said it was a ginger chick, and I almost remember this quote of his but could be off by a word or two..."so, you'd like a bit of fucking eh? Well let's see how your red snapper likes this red snapper".

It could be that there really was a red snapper, but I doubt it. They were fishing off the balcony and I don't think you can catch those in Seattle.

Led Zeppelin debauchery legend superiority guy...
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

ntxduck said:

seriously what is this shit? I remember the Uigalelei's dad posted some shit from the Courtyard By Parking Lot in Eugene like this with junk food and weird rose petal printed off of computer photos. Does this happen on every visit or just the chimo Eugene shit where they started studying 13-year-olds admittedly in the 90s to figure out what they think is cool.

I'm guessing they find out what kind of shitty gas station junk food kids like but dude I'll buy you much better shit personally.

Also, wasn't UW having recruits stay at the hotel where Led Zeppelin fucked that woman with a mud shark? That would be cooler.

What I dimly remember from reading Hammer Of the Gods was that Richard Cole (roadie/bodyguard) addressed the incident. He said it wasn't a shark, it was pieces of shark. Then he said it was a ginger chick, and I almost remember this quote of his but could be off by a word or two..."so, you'd like a bit of fucking eh? Well let's see how your red snapper likes this red snapper".

It could be that there really was a red snapper, but I doubt it. They were fishing off the balcony and I don't think you can catch those in Seattle.

Fishing out the window only at the Edgewater Hotel.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

ntxduck said:

Fishing out the window only at the Edgewater Hotel.
    Still...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

theLSkid said:

He can go to Colorado for 2 years and then when Deion has the Buffs at 7-5 and FSU comes calling and Deion bolts he can transfer. Deion made such a big deal about coaching at a historical black college and then bolted at the first chance he got. Seems raciest.

He did everything he said he was going to do. He raised awareness, he raised admissions, he raised attendance and he won and recruited at a historic clip at the school he was employed at. Not only that but ESPN now carries a handful of HBCU games on their platform which I would think is a direct response to his presence. HBCU's are in a better place now than they were three years ago. Colorado will be in a better place in three years and FSU will be ecstatic to have Sanders come home whenever Norvell doesn't win enough for their taste. The guy is a winner, always been a winner and will always be a winner.
    Is his son good?
    I know…competition. But those stats look pretty legit to me🤷‍♂️

He’s playing in a conference that Portland State would go undefeated in.

I watched the celebration bowl last year. They played some 6-5 team and got blown out. He was terrible.

+my friend dominated him in hs
    s/o to @backthepack for this lil gem
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    I hope he goes to Oregon. The way he talks on Twitter, he's soft.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2022
    haie said:

I’m fine with him not going to UW. Never good for a highly recruited local kid to go grellow. Come on Prime!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

I think he’s fast but no clue if he can cover. Not overly physical but you just have to be willing to tackle as a corner.

I want him, can’t be worse than our current guys.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

So this tard gets some hot cheetos and sour patch kids and flexes about it on IG? Maybe UW can get him a foot long Snickers or something, and some Bratz dolls.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    When was the last time a player from Eastside or Rainier Beach panned out? Nate Rob?

WDWHA
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

When was the last time a player from Eastside or Rainier Beach panned out? Nate Rob?

WDWHA

Kalepo was Beach. He's gonna be great next year.
    He can hold a bag now? @GrundleStiltzkin??!!?? True??!!?!!11??
    Doubtful
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    All time weirdo.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

All time weirdo.

Who is the all tim weirdo?
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,557
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vonzell McDowell Jr. Jr.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes