Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Presley, 2023 4* CB (Eastside Catholic) (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

He sucks. My friend dominated him as a sophomore.

What recruit was this meme in response to?
    In a long history of interesting information this one might be king. Was it Martins barber that let it be known he was coming to UW the week before he pledged to Texas AM? The hawt takes, they all bleed together. I love em. Keep em all coming BTP! Never change.
    Speaking of hawt takes... so my friend brings this girl back from the bars to a house we all lived at and we get to talking to this chick and asking her what she does for a living and she told us that she was one of the head trainers for UW football(we looked her up, she was). She didn't realize that she'd walked into a house full of degenerate UW football maniacs so she immediately started getting peppered with questions. She told us that before going to the bar that she had been at the football facility and that David Long happened to be on his official visit that weekend and had committed to Coach Pete. I don't have shit for "inside sources" so this was the first time that I'd ever gotten non-public info about a recruit that I thought might actually be worth something. Sure enough he signs with Michigan after me telling everyone that he was coming to UW. Something something something the ups and downs of recruiting....
    did she get restraining order against you guys?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,122
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

He sucks. My friend dominated him as a sophomore.

What recruit was this meme in response to?
    In a long history of interesting information this one might be king. Was it Martins barber that let it be known he was coming to UW the week before he pledged to Texas AM? The hawt takes, they all bleed together. I love em. Keep em all coming BTP! Never change.
    Speaking of hawt takes... so my friend brings this girl back from the bars to a house we all lived at and we get to talking to this chick and asking her what she does for a living and she told us that she was one of the head trainers for UW football(we looked her up, she was). She didn't realize that she'd walked into a house full of degenerate UW football maniacs so she immediately started getting peppered with questions. She told us that before going to the bar that she had been at the football facility and that David Long happened to be on his official visit that weekend and had committed to Coach Pete. I don't have shit for "inside sources" so this was the first time that I'd ever gotten non-public info about a recruit that I thought might actually be worth something. Sure enough he signs with Michigan after me telling everyone that he was coming to UW. Something something something the ups and downs of recruiting....
    did she get restraining order against you guys?
    If history tells us anything, our coaches will have a chance to close him but will give him a few days to think it over and encourage him to take a visit to Oregon to make sure he's making the right decision for himself. In the end, he'll thank the Husky coaches for making him a priority and assure everyone that he won't forget where he comes from and will be repping the 206 when he brings the pac-12 championship back to Eugene

Edit: replied to wrong post. This was a reply to the question of whether we get Pressley
    You don’t think he’ll jump at Jen’s 401K?🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Seems like he going to try and get the best NIL deal for himself.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Eklund curse may be in play
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How has he not been fired from his job? He’s only right 67% of the time. Pac 12 refs have a better chance at getting a call correct than he has at getting a pick correct.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

How has he not been fired from his job? He’s only right 67% of the time. Pac 12 refs have a better chance at getting a call correct than he has at getting a pick correct.
    67? Try 19
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022

Eklund with the kiss of death 8 inch dong to UW

Bump
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    But what about Caleb Presley, he didn't flip on his visit?
  • Options
    RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2022
    HFNY said:

But what about Caleb Presley, he didn't flip on his visit?

From Huffman's trip report.

Colorado has also come back in to the picture- he had an offer from the Buffs prior to Demetrice Martin, his primary recruiter at Oregon, leaving Boulder.

Upon the hiring of Deion Sanders, Colorado has hit him up already.

"Colorado hit me on my (Washington) visit and they want to see me," said Presley. "I'm glad (Sanders) reached out. Being recognized by the goat feels different."

Not looking good for our? Dwags.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Coaches don't care. They realize they're dealing with scatter brained teenagers. The only reason why they let 18 years old sign contracts was to enlist in the military to block bullets. No head coach is losing sleep over a kid that isn't a sure shot. This drama is for fans willing to pay $8 a month.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Greg Lewis, who is probably pretty close to Smalls, basically on the radio said Smalls isn't putting in the work to play. Work being weight room and technique building. That is to say, coasting on natural ability. He's the Kavario Middleton of DE.

Middleton was actually a decent player, albeit disappointing. Smalls hasn’t done shit yet.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,930
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Coaches don't care. They realize they're dealing with scatter brained teenagers. The only reason why they let 18 years old sign contracts was to enlist in the military to block bullets. No head coach is losing sleep over a kid that isn't a sure shot. This drama is for fans willing to pay $8 a month.

Disagree.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

😉😉😉😉😉

Add it to the record. Rest in shit
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    scoreboard 😉😉😉
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,317