Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Caleb Presley, 2023 4* CB (Eastside Catholic) (COMMITTED)

1111213141517»

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogville said:

chuck said:

Fishpo31 said:

That’s the deal in today’s game…great recruiters vs. great teachers. There are very few on both lists. Sizzle vs. steak…I’m team steak. It’s all about the head stick, and the value placed on teaching. Once you get ‘em, what are you doing with ‘em?

I'm a believer that it's all about the head man. 7-5 coaches like Sark tend to stay 7-5 no matter who they hire and fire.

The big red flag on Lanning has everything to do with his assistants though. His staff is a shit show of snake oil salesmen. He has guys who are well known to be mediocre to poor at coaching football players, and keeps them around because TBSing is his priority.

He's doomed to fail at Oregon IMO. Not because of his assistants but because he has poor enough judgement as the head coach to hire and retain assistants like that. And then post that sleazy, embarrassing video to flex about it. JFC.
    Come on. If DeBoner pulled down a top ten class and then smoked a cigar, we’d be dooging it up.

Posters here jacked off over a purple hellcat and private jet video.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

doogville said:

chuck said:

Fishpo31 said:

That’s the deal in today’s game…great recruiters vs. great teachers. There are very few on both lists. Sizzle vs. steak…I’m team steak. It’s all about the head stick, and the value placed on teaching. Once you get ‘em, what are you doing with ‘em?

I'm a believer that it's all about the head man. 7-5 coaches like Sark tend to stay 7-5 no matter who they hire and fire.

The big red flag on Lanning has everything to do with his assistants though. His staff is a shit show of snake oil salesmen. He has guys who are well known to be mediocre to poor at coaching football players, and keeps them around because TBSing is his priority.

He's doomed to fail at Oregon IMO. Not because of his assistants but because he has poor enough judgement as the head coach to hire and retain assistants like that. And then post that sleazy, embarrassing video to flex about it. JFC.
    Come on. If DeBoner pulled down a top ten class and then smoked a cigar, we’d be dooging it up.

Doubt it. But didn't it seem like a gay answer to Grubb's cigar video, which was about football games?
    Dude everyone who has done it after Joe Burrow did it following the natty, is following in Joe's footsteps
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogville said:

chuck said:

Fishpo31 said:

If he lost to Wsu and Oregon, I'd be calling him the biggest loser fag on earth for a stunt like that.
    Lol yea sure. You care about star rankings more than anyone on earth. If DeBoer went 0-12 but had top ten recruiting classes, you’d give him an extension.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    doogville said:

doogville said:

chuck said:

Fishpo31 said:

If he lost to Wsu and Oregon, I'd be calling him the biggest loser fag on earth for a stunt like that.
    Lol yea sure. You care about star rankings more than anyone on earth. If DeBoer went 0-12 but had top ten recruiting classes, you’d give him an extension.
    Ok!