Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Presley, 2023 4* CB (Eastside Catholic) (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Should've offered more sour patch kids

WTFAY??
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    At the risk of jinxing this

HE’S COMING HERE

(DNC Foot long Cristodong)

• Options

way to go out on a limb dnc

I am a risk taker
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Love or don't love the kids tape and intangibles it's probably a good thing for optics if nothing else to make sure the top rated recruits in the state 1. Go to UW 2. Don't go to Oregon

Yeah, its definitely good for optics. By the same token, I don't get why we're giving so little attention to Limar and letting him flip to our rivals. Like..... just take the local 4* guy. If he sucks he can portal.
  • Options
    OpticsDoogOpticsDoog Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Love or don't love the kids tape and intangibles it's probably a good thing for optics if nothing else to make sure the top rated recruits in the state 1. Go to UW 2. Don't go to Oregon

Agree.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yeah, its definitely good for optics. By the same token, I don't get why we're giving so little attention to Limar and letting him flip to our rivals. Like..... just take the local 4* guy. If he sucks he can portal.
    I like that this thread is talking about taking local 4*s because it looks good and in the Junior Alexander thread we talk about how the local 4*s suck
    Those aren’t mutually exclusive poonts. You can think the local 4 stars suck but still take a few to bolster your chances with the local 5 stars when they pop up. Having local kids on the team is important for perception.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I like that this thread is talking about taking local 4*s because it looks good and in the Junior Alexander thread we talk about how the local 4*s suck
    Those aren’t mutually exclusive poonts. You can think the local 4 stars suck but still take a few to bolster your chances with the local 5 stars when they pop up. Having local kids on the team is important for perception.
    Like Smalls and huard ;)