Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftist Shill denial POTD

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

I haven't been this outraged since Obama asked for fancy mustard.

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
    You'll recall I believed he was simply trading on his last name.
    I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
    I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.

But Trump's 'relatives'. I was disturbed by the images of girls nailing Biden's relatives though. May have to flag.
    Daddy made his relatives part of his administration and campaign.
    Why would Cho Bai Den do that? Hunter is an earner.

You don’t take your top revenue producer off the road and put him in an office.

You gals ever going to provide evidence that Joe got any money out of this? Seems like the Right Wing media would have an incentive to prove that.

Hunter is an addict and a mess and apparently your star “witness”. An addict who unremarkably tried to justify his own actions.

NYT provided detailed information and documents on the felonies of the Trump Crime Family. That ultimately led to the resignation of Daddy’s sister from the federal bench.

Where are your documents?
    So best case scenario I see for Biden is that Hunter is a security/blackmail risk due to his inability to stay out of compromising positions or situations

But you’re right ... what does that have to do with Joe

This focus on comparing Biden against Trump as if that’s the standard is so full of shit ...

How low of a bar can you get for Biden between now and he resigns his office to Kamala at some point in 2023?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Why keep saying ‘But Trump’ while accusing others of false equivalency. This is all about hypocritical media and willful ignorance.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,301
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Lots of Right Wing news outlets in this country. Why are they “covering up” for Joe?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Lots of Right Wing news outlets in this country. Why are they “covering up” for Joe?

Remember when the Ny Post was locked out of twitter and couldn’t post the laptop story?
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Remember when the Ny Post was locked out of twitter and couldn’t post the laptop story?
    That doesn’t answer the question. NY Post doesn’t have any records of Joe getting a “cut”, so they haven’t been prevented from publishing such records.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

That doesn’t answer the question. NY Post doesn’t have any records of Joe getting a “cut”, so they haven’t been prevented from publishing such records.
    What does joe getting a cut have to do with the media, big tech, and yiu covering it up? Does that make it OK? And if it’s NO BIG DEAL, why the obfuscation.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

What does joe getting a cut have to do with the media, big tech, and yiu covering it up? Does that make it OK? And if it’s NO BIG DEAL, why the obfuscation.
    I recognize that there was a desire to prevent sensationalism from potentially deciding the election. Especially with foreign enemies anxious to exploit these stories. The press and big tech had been complicit in spreading bullshit in 2016. They were more paternalistic and cautious in 2020.

• Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I recognize that there was a desire to prevent sensationalism from potentially deciding the election. Especially with foreign enemies anxious to exploit these stories. The press and big tech had been complicit in spreading bullshit in 2016. They were more paternalistic and cautious in 2020.

You mean like bountygate and losers and suckers?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hunter says Joe gets a cut but the dumbass H needs PROOF
  • Options

Hunter says Joe gets a cut but the dumbass H needs PROOF

I’m just gratified to see we agree your “evidence” is this meager.
  • Options
    Leftist shill denial poast has delivered!
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Bountygate? You mean the suspected bounty on American troops that Daddy didn’t even ask Putin to admit or deny? #CommanderInChief!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Bountygate? You mean the suspected bounty on American troops that Daddy didn’t even ask Putin to admit or deny? #CommanderInChief!
    Yes that one! That turned out to be false but was hyped and sensationalized. How many own goals are you going to score? Do you think Trump would have been afraid to ask if it wasn’t complete bullshit?
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Yes that one! That turned out to be false but was hyped and sensationalized. How many own goals are you going to score? Do you think Trump would have been afraid to ask if it wasn’t complete bullshit?
    It hasn’t been proven false. And Daddy apparently didn’t think it was his place to ask his boss about it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,622
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

It hasn’t been proven false. And Daddy apparently didn’t think it was his place to ask his boss about it.
    Great your back to your weird usage of gals and daddy.

You are one bizarre motherfucker
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,024
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

I haven't been this outraged since Obama asked for fancy mustard.

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
    You'll recall I believed he was simply trading on his last name.
    I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
    I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.

But Trump's 'relatives'. I was disturbed by the images of girls nailing Biden's relatives though. May have to flag.
    Daddy made his relatives part of his administration and campaign.
    Why would Cho Bai Den do that? Hunter is an earner.

You don’t take your top revenue producer off the road and put him in an office.

You gals ever going to provide evidence that Joe got any money out of this? Seems like the Right Wing media would have an incentive to prove that.

Hunter is an addict and a mess and apparently your star “witness”. An addict who unremarkably tried to justify his own actions.

NYT provided detailed information and documents on the felonies of the Trump Crime Family. That ultimately led to the resignation of Daddy’s sister from the federal bench.

Where are your documents?

Fuck off, shill.

• Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Deflect Deflect Deflect

I can’t wait for all the shit that was painfully obvious to me regarding Biden materializes and people that steadfastly defended him are left trying to rationalize the runaway train they enabled
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Zero evidence. If it was true this would still be a huge story. What were you saying about the media not wanting contribute to bullshit. Switch this to now, if ‘anonymous’ sources said this was true about Biden, you’d call them girls and say there’s no evidence. Or should we talk about Benghazi?
  • Options
    Regardless of which side you lean to, you’re fooling yourself if you can identify any source of unbiased news
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,097
    Standard Supporter
    So Hunter whining to his sister about having to cut his Dad in isn't evidence. So, Tony Bubulinski having emails confirming that the Big Guy is getting 10% in the "deal" isn't evidence. But the dazzler having strong feelz about Trump colluding with the Russians is hard evidence.