Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftist Shill denial POTD

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,301
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2021

So Hunter whining to his sister about having to cut his Dad in isn't evidence. So, Tony Bubulinski having emails confirming that the Big Guy is getting 10% in the "deal" isn't evidence. But the dazzler having strong feelz about Trump colluding with the Russians is hard evidence.

Financial transactions. Where are the records, Gasbag?

Don Jr. said exactly why he took the Russian meeting, btw. You don’t believe him, apparently.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Lots of Right Wing news outlets in this country. Why are they “covering up” for Joe?

Remember when the Ny Post was locked out of twitter and couldn’t post the laptop story?
    That doesn’t answer the question. NY Post doesn’t have any records of Joe getting a “cut”, so they haven’t been prevented from publishing such records.
    What does joe getting a cut have to do with the media, big tech, and yiu covering it up? Does that make it OK? And if it’s NO BIG DEAL, why the obfuscation.
    I recognize that there was a desire to prevent sensationalism from potentially deciding the election. Especially with foreign enemies anxious to exploit these stories. The press and big tech had been complicit in spreading bullshit in 2016. They were more paternalistic and cautious in 2020.

Deflect Deflect Deflect

I can’t wait for all the shit that was painfully obvious to me regarding Biden materializes and people that steadfastly defended him are left trying to rationalize the runaway train they enabled
    List that shit.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,024
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

So Hunter whining to his sister about having to cut his Dad in isn't evidence. So, Tony Bubulinski having emails confirming that the Big Guy is getting 10% in the "deal" isn't evidence. But the dazzler having strong feelz about Trump colluding with the Russians is hard evidence.

Don Jr. said exactly why he took the Russian meeting, btw. You don’t believe him, apparently.
    https://fb.watch/4P74Noy-jj/

Shill the fuck on.

• Options

HHusky said:

Shill the fuck on.

Fuck! Looks like Hunter will never be President now.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    Tequilla said:

Is this really it? He likes to get high and bang prozzies? That should be legal, wgaf.

Unauthorized use of the Secret Service is the worst thing in there. Slap on the wrist.

Today's "I don't like the laws as they are so therefore I don't think that they need to be followed" POTD
    THE white flag of white flags, too.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

I haven't been this outraged since Obama asked for fancy mustard.

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
    You'll recall I believed he was simply trading on his last name.
    I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
    I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.

But Trump's 'relatives'. I was disturbed by the images of girls nailing Biden's relatives though. May have to flag.
    Daddy made his relatives part of his administration and campaign.
    Why would Cho Bai Den do that? Hunter is an earner.

You don’t take your top revenue producer off the road and put him in an office.

You gals ever going to provide evidence that Joe got any money out of this? Seems like the Right Wing media would have an incentive to prove that.

Hunter is an addict and a mess and apparently your star “witness”. An addict who unremarkably tried to justify his own actions.

NYT provided detailed information and documents on the felonies of the Trump Crime Family. That ultimately led to the resignation of Daddy’s sister from the federal bench.

Where are your documents?
    All that, yet your guy still sucks.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
    I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
    I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.

But Trump's 'relatives'. I was disturbed by the images of girls nailing Biden's relatives though. May have to flag.

You gals ever going to provide evidence that Joe got any money out of this? Seems like the Right Wing media would have an incentive to prove that.

Hunter is an addict and a mess and apparently your star “witness”. An addict who unremarkably tried to justify his own actions.

NYT provided detailed information and documents on the felonies of the Trump Crime Family. That ultimately led to the resignation of Daddy’s sister from the federal bench.

Missed your calling. Should be writing for Breitbart.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Regardless of which side you lean to, you’re fooling yourself if you can identify any source of unbiased news

They'll keep running the same plays until someone stops it.

Unfortunately, people like H are the biggest demo of viewers, so it'll probably continue on into eternity, with dupes like H riding shotgun.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Missed your calling. Should be reading palms and tarot cards.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Missed your calling. Should be reading palms and tarot cards.
    What are the hours?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Lots of Right Wing news outlets in this country. Why are they “covering up” for Joe?

Remember when the Ny Post was locked out of twitter and couldn’t post the laptop story?
    That doesn’t answer the question. NY Post doesn’t have any records of Joe getting a “cut”, so they haven’t been prevented from publishing such records.
    What does joe getting a cut have to do with the media, big tech, and yiu covering it up? Does that make it OK? And if it’s NO BIG DEAL, why the obfuscation.
    I recognize that there was a desire to prevent sensationalism from potentially deciding the election. Especially with foreign enemies anxious to exploit these stories. The press and big tech had been complicit in spreading bullshit in 2016. They were more paternalistic and cautious in 2020.

Deflect Deflect Deflect

I can’t wait for all the shit that was painfully obvious to me regarding Biden materializes and people that steadfastly defended him are left trying to rationalize the runaway train they enabled
    List that shit.
    Why should I have to give you the cliff notes version because you’ve ignored what has been said in the past?

But for starters:

1) Biden was nominated by the Dems to be a figurehead candidate

2) Harris finishes out Biden’s term with the transfer of power coming after it doesn’t count as a term for her

3) Attempts to court pack would occur

4) Added challenges at the Southern Border

5) Higher energy prices as energy independence is weakened

6) Aggressive tax hikes would harm the economy and middle class

If this was all that would be on Biden’s scorecard we’d be lucky ...

The flaccid nature of his foreign policy to date is an abject disaster
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021

Did daddy get a cut from the 10 minute lunch meeting?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shill the fuck on.

Don Jr wasn't president either. False equivalency superiority guy seems weak.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shill the fuck on.

Hunter took a meeting with Joe’s campaign staff and a representative of a foreign adversary? Big if true.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shill the fuck on.

Hunter took a meeting with Joe’s campaign staff and a representative of a foreign adversary? Big if true.
    If you don't think Hunter's business in China or Ukraine is shady, but you're obsessed with a 10 minute lunch meeting, then no one call help you.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Don Jr. said he took the meeting because he was told they had "dirt" on Hillary. No "dirt" was ever provided. Meanwhile Hillary and the DNC paid Steele who in turn paid Russians for dirt on Trump that Hillary and the DNC used to smear Trump and you don't give a fuck about that Dazzler and you never have.

Funny how your entire "Russian Collusion" Kunt act never addresses the one campaign who we know for a fact colluded with Russians but we're constantly hearing about the Trump Tower meeting. Fucking hack.
  • Options
    "The flaccid nature of his foreign policy to date is an abject disaster." - Teq

Turns out that "Please be our friend, we're nicer than Trump" is a really weak foreign policy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,192
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

HH doesn't have anything that's hard.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,622
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Turns out that "Please be our friend, we're nicer than Trump" is a really weak foreign policy.

America is back
  • Options

Obama's America is back
    fixed for ya