Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftist Shill denial POTD

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,923
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter whining to his sister about having to cut his Dad in isn't evidence. So, Tony Bubulinski having emails confirming that the Big Guy is getting 10% in the "deal" isn't evidence. But the dazzler having strong feelz about Trump colluding with the Russians is hard evidence.

Financial transactions. Where are the records, Gasbag?

Don Jr. said exactly why he took the Russian meeting, btw. You don’t believe him, apparently.
    https://fb.watch/4P74Noy-jj/

Shill the fuck on.

Fuck! Looks like Hunter will never be President now.
    Don Jr wasn't president either. False equivalency superiority guy seems weak.
    Hunter took a meeting with Joe’s campaign staff and a representative of a foreign adversary? Big if true.
    If you don't think Hunter's business in China or Ukraine is shady, but you're obsessed with a 10 minute lunch meeting, then no one call help you.
    No one is arguing Hunter isn't shady.
    Are you arguing Joe isn’t shady?
    I’m arguing you said he is, but you haven’t offered much evidence.

You do say he is, right?
    I asked you first.

Answer the question: Is Joe shady or not?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wha??????? I think the photo with the meth mouth proves that Hunter is more than capable of being on the board of an energy company in the Ukraine or negotiating with Chinese tycoons on liquefied natural gas contracts with the US and abroad.

I mean don't we all know meth heads who are brilliant enough to sit on foreign corporate boards and also squander millions in prostitutes and crystal meth? Hunter has lost 3 fortunes and been virtually broke three different times, he's brilliant! And by God he still found the time to bang his dead brothers wife, father two children with women he seemed to not remember, and attempt to bang his dead brothers wife's sister at the same time he was banging his dead brothers wife (whew). I mean the guy is amazing! You go Hunter! Keep up the brilliant work! No corruption to see here, only a hard working son of the most corrupt President in memory.

Dentists file your teeth down for veneers. I’m sure he had fucked up teeth, but that picture with them filed down and spaced out, is what happens when you get veneers.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter whining to his sister about having to cut his Dad in isn't evidence. So, Tony Bubulinski having emails confirming that the Big Guy is getting 10% in the "deal" isn't evidence. But the dazzler having strong feelz about Trump colluding with the Russians is hard evidence.

Don Jr. said exactly why he took the Russian meeting, btw. You don’t believe him, apparently.

Shill the fuck on.

Hunter took a meeting with Joe’s campaign staff and a representative of a foreign adversary? Big if true.
    If you don't think Hunter's business in China or Ukraine is shady, but you're obsessed with a 10 minute lunch meeting, then no one call help you.

You do say he is, right?
    I asked you first.

He's not particularly shady.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t care about Biden’s kid and I don’t care about Trumps. At what point do you guys shut down the faux outrage and stop pretending any of this shit matters?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shill the fuck on.

You do say he is, right?
    I asked you first.

That answer just proved you are.

Thanks for playing, dazzling shill.

• Options

I don’t care about Biden’s kid and I don’t care about Trumps. At what point do you guys shut down the faux outrage and stop pretending any of this shit matters?

When Obi Wan Blitzkrieg sends up the bat signal.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,990
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Never. Hunter not only had meetings but came away with a fortune from the Ukraine, Russia and the chicoms. Okay with leftards. Trump Jr. had a 20 minute meeting with some Russians and nothing happened. IMPEACH? Russia Collusion.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shill the fuck on.

You do say he is, right?
    I asked you first.

seriously?

sad

• Options

Never. Hunter not only had meetings but came away with a fortune from the Ukraine, Russia and the chicoms. Okay with leftards. Trump Jr. had a 20 minute meeting with some Russians and nothing happened. IMPEACH? Russia Collusion.
    Trump Jr. and the rest of the campaign leadership got suckered by some Russian. Gasbag wants to make their failure to get the goods they were after a virtue.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shill the fuck on.

You do say he is, right?
    I asked you first.

seriously?

sad

Of course you're a shill. And shills are shady by definition.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,990
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

Trump Jr. and the rest of the campaign leadership got suckered by some Russian. Gasbag wants to make their failure to get the goods they were after a virtue.
    So what came of the meeting? Wads of money? Ending fracking? Stopping US pipelines? Defunding NATO and the US military? Your feelz is getting weaker and weaker.
  • Options

HHusky said:

So what came of the meeting? Wads of money? Ending fracking? Stopping US pipelines? Defunding NATO and the US military? Your feelz is getting weaker and weaker.
    #IncompetentCollusionDefense
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yes, but there's no evidence that Joe ever benefited from it. He is just surrounded by corrupt people in his family but he isn't corrupt. Beside, Ivanka had trademarks in China that she never used.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

#IncompetentCollusionDefense
    And yet when faced with real collusion with actual Russian by the Hillary Campaign and the DNC Dazzler does not give a fuck.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

But why do you care?

At what point do you shut down the faux outrage?

When a Democrat gets elected
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its about Joe not Hunter but anyone with half a brain knows that

And if you didn't say shit during the daily get Trump for 5 years you can fuck off now deaddoginthemiddleoftheroad
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    I love that @HHusky thinks "Gasbag" is such a burn, and fails to realize how incredibly feminine that term is.

I'm pretty confident his dad disliked him as much as Cirrho's dad obviously hated his guts.
  • Options

I love that @HHusky thinks "Gasbag" is such a burn, and fails to realize how incredibly feminine that term is.

I'm pretty confident his dad disliked him as much as Cirrho's dad obviously hated his guts.

You're making me feel guilty that I don't spend any time thinking about you.
  • Options

HHusky said:

But why do you care?

I'm just judgmental.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    HHusky said:

You're making me feel guilty that I don't spend any time thinking about you.
    ...he claims as he writes in response to my comment and posts it on the boreds.

You're even shitty at lying. Sorry I hurt your feels by labeling you as a momma's boy.

Which everyone already knows, btw.