Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftist Shill denial POTD

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

I haven't been this outraged since Obama asked for fancy mustard.

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
    You'll recall I believed he was simply trading on his last name.
    I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
    I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.
    Notice how he didn't touch his Russian "disinformation" lie.
    I notice you didn't prove I ever said that.
    Yeah, it was only the standard talking point being said by the entire MSM and the Rat party including the guy you voted for but you stood strong and resisted using it.
    So you really don't have the receipts. Though you said specifically that you "recall" me saying it.

What a surprise.
    I really don't care to take the time to look. You said it, I know it and even if I bothered to find it you'd still lie and claim you never really said it.
    Make up your mind, lady. Do you "recall" it or is it just something "standard" that a lot of people said?
    You said it, and now you're lying about it not saying it. Standard MO for you.
    So you're back to your first version of events.

I don't think I said it. I do remember saying that I wouldn't take John Ratcliffe's word for it. 'Cuz he's a partisan whore is why.
    Who turned out being correct? You said it, and you swallowed this story like the bitch you are.

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say
    More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Oh man! If Ratcliffe says it's not disinformation , how could we ever believe otherwise?

Who ended up being right Dazzler? You or Ratcliff? And why was the story about Hunter and the laptop a "pant load."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

Dazzler - Imagine being tasked with denying every pant load you right wingers go nuts over. We’ve seen this movie before.

But, but I never called it "Russian disinformation"
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,498
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

hardhat said:

Is this really it? He likes to get high and bang prozzies? That should be legal, wgaf.

Unauthorized use of the Secret Service is the worst thing in there. Slap on the wrist.

Are we talking about Gaetz?
    If all Gaetz did was fuck prostitutes then I’ll say the same thing.
    Just so pathetic. A view into the world when rats run everything without checks.

You suck kobe. The literal worst of the worst following rat there is.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,388
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Oh man! If Ratcliffe says it's not disinformation , how could we ever believe otherwise?

Who ended up being right Dazzler? You or Ratcliff? And why was the story about Hunter and the laptop a "pant load."
    I never said Ratcliffe lies about everything .
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Dazzler - Imagine being tasked with denying every pant load you right wingers go nuts over. We’ve seen this movie before.

But, but I never called it "Russian disinformation"

Made you look.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,670
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I never said Ratcliffe lies about everything .
    You do. Faggot
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
    I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
    I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.

But Trump's 'relatives'. I was disturbed by the images of girls nailing Biden's relatives though. May have to flag.
    Daddy made his relatives part of his administration and campaign.
    Why would Cho Bai Den do that? Hunter is an earner.

You don’t take your top revenue producer off the road and put him in an office.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,670
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

But Trump's 'relatives'. I was disturbed by the images of girls nailing Biden's relatives though. May have to flag.

You are wise and powerful
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Is this really it? He likes to get high and bang prozzies? That should be legal, wgaf.

Unauthorized use of the Secret Service is the worst thing in there. Slap on the wrist.

Today's "I don't like the laws as they are so therefore I don't think that they need to be followed" POTD
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Apparently Hunter has led the life that the Dazzler has so long yearned for.
    Perhaps this explains his mental issue of confusing his parentage along with his inability to distinguish men from women.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,504
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Was Trump the first president to do so?
    Nope. And when Joe makes Hunter one of his White House staffers, you'll have a point.
    He's Joe's punt man that's why Joe takes half the money. Maybe you missed Hunter setting so. You don't believe Hunter now?

Is arranging Burisma meetings a staff function? Maybe he is getting staff pay.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2021
    Tequilla said:

This is what pisses me off ...

For four years, all I heard was Mean Orange Man was a terrible person and we have to vote for anybody else because he's a terrible person ...

Worked on really stupid folks...still needed to rig an election to make it work.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,678
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He looks like he really respects women. Where are the #metoo people?

Where is feminist Rachel Maddow in all of this?

Being told to STFU by her ChiCom handlers, would be my guess....
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,678
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It was Joe’s decision-making that sent Hunter to Ukraine and China.

Sending your literal crackhead rapist son to represent your business and political interests in areas of foreign economic and social conflict seems like downright miserable decision-making by diamond Joe, but I’m not the one who almost got kicked out of undergrad for cheating before graduating in the bottom 10% of my law school class, so who am I to judge Biden’s shot-calling here...

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    "read the book, and you’ll realize that I wasn’t keeping tabs on possessions well for about a four-year period of time"

Yet the dude is living in a $5.4 Million home in Venice.

Fuck that shit, you fucking leftist shills.

• Options

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You gals ever going to provide evidence that Joe got any money out of this? Seems like the Right Wing media would have an incentive to prove that.

Hunter is an addict and a mess and apparently your star “witness”. An addict who unremarkably tried to justify his own actions.

NYT provided detailed information and documents on the felonies of the Trump Crime Family. That ultimately led to the resignation of Daddy’s sister from the federal bench.

Where are your documents?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You gals ever going to provide evidence that Joe got any money out of this? Seems like the Right Wing media would have an incentive to prove that.

Hunter is an addict and a mess and apparently your star “witness”. An addict who unremarkably tried to justify his own actions.

NYT provided detailed information and documents on the felonies of the Trump Crime Family. That ultimately led to the resignation of Daddy’s sister from the federal bench.

Where are your documents?
    Media didn’t cover it up for the so-called trump crime family. You just proved the point.