Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftist Shill denial POTD

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

Is this really it? He likes to get high and bang prozzies? That should be legal, wgaf.

Unauthorized use of the Secret Service is the worst thing in there. Slap on the wrist.

Homerun.
    Every lapdog needs a sidekick...
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,279
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

I haven't been this outraged since Obama asked for fancy mustard.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Other than the bribes paid to Hunter by Gasprom and the chicoms and the mention in Hunter's emails of whining about the cut he had to pay his dad, it's just fancy mustard.
  • Options

Other than the bribes paid to Hunter by Gasprom and the chicoms and the mention in Hunter's emails of whining about the cut he had to pay his dad, it's just fancy mustard.

Hey Gasbag. Show me Joe getting "the cut".

I mean, who ever heard of a drug addict making up a story in order to get more money?
  • Options

HHusky said:

I mean, who ever heard of a drug addict making up a story in order to get more money?
    Is that why you keep lying about Don Jr?
    example?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

Is this really it? He likes to get high and bang prozzies? That should be legal, wgaf.

Unauthorized use of the Secret Service is the worst thing in there. Slap on the wrist.

Homerun.
    Embarrassing
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

I thought it was all Russian disinformation Dazzler? What the fuck happened?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Why don't we have the FBI and IRS audit Slo Joe? Why don't we threaten Hunter with 10 years in jail unless he gives up the Big Guy.
  • Options
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
    You'll recall I believed he was simply trading on his last name.
  • Options

Why don't we have the FBI and IRS audit Slo Joe? Why don't we threaten Hunter with 10 years in jail unless he gives up the Big Guy.

okay!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I recall Biden threatening the Ukraine to stop the investigation into Gazprom. Then bragging about it on camera. Apparently trading on Hunter's last name seemed important to Bought and Paid for Joe.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well a few of you gave it a shot

And failed
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1639316/joe-biden-houses-election-day-donald-trump/

You should see the net worth of his worthless brother...

I love the side part about Slow Joe co-signing a line of credit with “one of his sons”...amazing they don’t identify that son.

Banana republic.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
    I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.

But Trump's 'relatives'. I was disturbed by the images of girls nailing Biden's relatives though. May have to flag.