Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftist Shill denial POTD

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

I haven't been this outraged since Obama asked for fancy mustard.

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
    You'll recall I believed he was simply trading on his last name.
    I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
    I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.

But Trump's 'relatives'. I was disturbed by the images of girls nailing Biden's relatives though. May have to flag.
    Daddy made his relatives part of his administration and campaign.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Hunter is a fucking mess--long known--and the best you and Sean have is that Joe hasn't disowned him.

Interesting, because that wasn't the party line when Hunter was being hired for Ukrainian energy companies. Then is was Hunter was a highly qualified attorney who obviously belonged on the BOD
    I recall you saying the laptop was Russian disinformation. And I also recall your silence when Joe claimed there was nothing to the story about Hunter getting paid by Burisma. In fact you ran interference saying shit like "well it's a good thing I'm not voting for Hunter."
    I guess I "ran interference" by pointing out that Joe Biden was the candidate for President. Congrats to you girls for nailing one of his relatives.
    Notice how he didn't touch his Russian "disinformation" lie.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

But Trump's 'relatives'. I was disturbed by the images of girls nailing Biden's relatives though. May have to flag.
    Was Trump the first president to do so?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I notice you didn't prove I ever said that.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,462
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2021
    Hey Joe knew nothing about Hunters business. Nothing. Her said so.

Meeting work hunters bosses before they sent 4 million dollars he just forgot I'm sure.

XidenBros denial 3,2,1...
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Nope. And when Joe makes Hunter one of his White House staffers, you'll have a point.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, that was unprecedented.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, it was only the standard talking point being said by the entire MSM and the Rat party including the guy you voted for but you stood strong and resisted using it.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Nope. And when Joe makes Hunter one of his White House staffers, you'll have a point.
    What was your point by bringing it up?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, it was only the standard talking point being said by the entire MSM and the Rat party including the guy you voted for but you stood strong and resisted using it.
    So you really don't have the receipts. Though you said specifically that you "recall" me saying it.

What a surprise.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So you really don't have the receipts. Though you said specifically that you "recall" me saying it.

What a surprise.
    I really don't care to take the time to look. You said it, I know it and even if I bothered to find it you'd still lie and claim you never really said it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

To thrown some shit against the wall hoping it would stick.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

His partner, you mean.

Sure. What does that matter?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,267
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I seem to remember bubba's campaign and the claim the poor American public was going to get a two fer with PIPS. Then bubba stuck PIPS as head of his medical reform group. Yep, unprecedented.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

That you were drawing a false equivalency.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What a surprise.
    I really don't care to take the time to look. You said it, I know it and even if I bothered to find it you'd still lie and claim you never really said it.
    Make up your mind, lady. Do you "recall" it or is it just something "standard" that a lot of people said?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What a surprise.
    Make up your mind, lady. Do you "recall" it or is it just something "standard" that a lot of people said?
    You said it, and now you're lying about it not saying it. Standard MO for you.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

That you were drawing a false equivalency.
    Your worst effort
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What a surprise.
    You said it, and now you're lying about it not saying it. Standard MO for you.
    So you're back to your first version of events.

I don't think I said it. I do remember saying that I wouldn't take John Ratcliffe's word for it. 'Cuz he's a partisan whore is why.