Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott-TE

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

I played in the Seattle Mens League ran by Slick Watts and co pre-Covid

Was in the second division and did well so our team got bumped up to the first one

Got a train ran on us by Rodney Stuckey and friends

Not a cool story, just wanted to say I wouldve dunked on Tequila at the IMA

My crew regularly played with dudes like Nate/Will, Deon Brown, and others that played overseas ... let’s just say we held our own
    Until you've been tea-bagged by Shag Williams, you haven't really balled.

The last "organized" hoop game I was in, I jumped a screen and got tea bagged by a cat that got bounced from USC. I was 35, and rode off into the sunset...
    My last game I was 53 or 54, feeling cocky and thought it would be a great idea to run with former high school players home for college winter break. I broke.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,847
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Fishpo31 said:

Tequilla said:

I played in the Seattle Mens League ran by Slick Watts and co pre-Covid

Was in the second division and did well so our team got bumped up to the first one

Got a train ran on us by Rodney Stuckey and friends

Not a cool story, just wanted to say I wouldve dunked on Tequila at the IMA

My crew regularly played with dudes like Nate/Will, Deon Brown, and others that played overseas ... let’s just say we held our own
    Until you've been tea-bagged by Shag Williams, you haven't really balled.

The last "organized" hoop game I was in, I jumped a screen and got tea bagged by a cat that got bounced from USC. I was 35, and rode off into the sunset...
    My last game I was 53 or 54, feeling cocky and thought it would be a great idea to run with former high school players home for college winter break. I broke.
    I came out of retirement once coaching high school kids circa age 45 or 46 and tried to go up and down. That was fuckingly stupid. Damned near ended up having to call 911 and get the paddles out.

One other time for a benefit alumni game. That was equally fucking stupid. Told them I'd play for ONE minute and that was going to be it. The other fuckers conspired against me and left me in the game. At four minutes, the entire bench was rolling over laughing at the walk up the court - both offense and defense. Fuck that.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Since we are on the tea bagging story. I literally got tea bagged on an alley oop from Aaron miles to antone jerrell from Jefferson when I was in high school. I had no clue what was going on when miles stopped like 40 feet from the hoop and put up what my dumbass thought was a shot. It wasn’t and nuts flew across my face en route to a thunderous two and tomahawk dunk. Csb I know.

Similar situation happened to me but with worse results ...

Somebody tried to throw an alley oop to Jamaica Willis and I looked at it like what a terrible shot only to get side swiped by Willis trying to go get it

1) It was a TERRIBLE pass

2) Jamaun didn’t have the hops to think about going to get it

Anyway, next think I know Chris Juergens grabs my arms from behind allowing Willis to punch me in the back of the head because I was threatening his NFL career (he was a RS Frosh I believe at that point). Pretty sure I had a good concussion because there was definitely a headache for a 4-7 days afterwards but who cared about concussions then?

I ended up being ok with Willis after a while once I think reality sat in and he wasn’t going to be a NFL player. Never had an issue with him after that point either as it was just done afterwards.

Now Chris Juergens, fuck that mother fucker still to this day. While I don’t agree with what Jamaun did I at least can respect someone being upset in his shoes. But to not be directly involved in the incident and come up to the person from behind to set someone up for being linked, fuck that. In my book that’s far more criminal.

I definitely earned some of the hot water I got into on the court ... this was an instance though I didn’t earn it at all.

Other than that, I was always smart enough to get out of the way before someone dunked ... I never really had the hops to get up to the rim so if I couldn’t get you before you got up I wasn’t going to do anything about it. For better or worse, I never subscribed to the 18-25 year old logic that if you embarrassed me that I needed to try to hurt you.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,101
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Jamaica me crazy! 🇯🇲
  • Options
    dannarc said:
    Never happened to me ... I've seen it a few times though
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

True story. Back in 95 a buddy and I are at the Phoenix Underground and we bump into Shawn Kemp. We buy him a drink and he won't let us pay and he buys us a round, and opens a tab. After several rounds we're all in the bag, ragging each other, and out of the blue, I challenge Kemp to meet us the next morning and play on 9 foot hoops. I said I'd probably lose but I'd dunk on him at least once. He laffed. CSB

How was the sex?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    9 foot hoops and probably lose? ...

Shawn kemp? ...

Yes.

That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

Let's be real. Great story. I liked it. But Shawn kemp would absolutely not allow you to dunk on him unless he allowed it. He would hard foul you if he had to and send you flying like discarded food scraps into a recycling bin ...
  • Options

Did Tank Johnson punch you as well Tequilla?

Didnt punch me

Put his big foot against my throat pinning me up against the wall
  • Options
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Didnt punch me

Shouldn't have run that damn zone
    Wasn’t running a zone ... was busy running my mouth instead
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,308
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Didnt punch me

Were his feet different sizes?
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment