Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott-TE

1234568»

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Where is the Twitter trolling at? Disappointed nothings made it’s way out there.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Serious question, who thinks we take this kid when he transfers?

There's no fucking way his dad is ever letting him come here. He'll send him to Wazzu before he swallows his pride and lets him wear purple and gold.
    Nah. He's drafting the script as we speak

"My son, Gee Jr performed at a level where he had the opportunity to play at the highest level of college football. He was in line for major playing time but realized that his heart was at home and wanted to perform in front of his family and friends. I know that the previous coach didn't believe in my son and I still bear a grudge with him. However, I sat down with coach Lake and outlined my conditions for my son returning as a hometown hero. Coach Lake was gracious and sincerely apologetic for how the program treated my son."
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

There's no fucking way his dad is ever letting him come here. He'll send him to Wazzu before he swallows his pride and lets him wear purple and gold.
    Nah. He's drafting the script as we speak

"My son, Gee Jr performed at a level where he had the opportunity to play at the highest level of college football. He was in line for major playing time but realized that his heart was at home and wanted to perform in front of his family and friends. I know that the previous coach didn't believe in my son and I still bear a grudge with him. However, I sat down with coach Lake and outlined my conditions for my son returning as a hometown hero. Coach Lake was gracious and sincerely apologetic for how the program treated my son."
    Gee sr - "imma screenshot dat bitch, somebody already wrote my next tweet!"
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Ohh his das swallows just not pride
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've never had the same level of vitriol for Sr. I don't listen to sports radio, so I would have no idea who he is. I do know, though, that Jr. was lumped into that truckbed shit and then it came out that he wasn't there. Instead, UW took a commitment from a kid who actually was. Seeing my kid's name falsely drug through the mud like that on a bunch of fan boards would piss me the fuck off.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've never had the same level of vitriol for Sr. I don't listen to sports radio, so I would have no idea who he is. I do know, though, that Jr. was lumped into that truckbed shit and then it came out that he wasn't there. Instead, UW took a commitment from a kid who actually was. Seeing my kid's name falsely drug through the mud like that on a bunch of fan boards would piss me the fuck off.

The reason Jr got dragged was because of Sr. That’s the only part I disagree with. Sr doesn’t need to be involved in every aspect of the kid’s life.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Daddy issue coed hater.

• TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 461
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Good in high school on a good team. Kinda proves that deeper evaluations can be more important than star ratings. To me his best skills were hands and contested catches. He’s either a mid tier wr or possibly a te in a few years at power 5. Possibly..... how quick is/ was he anyway?