Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Give Me Your Best Argument Against Voter ID

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

Steaming toward page 5 and HH still has nothing to offer. What a useless fucking hack you are.

Madam, voter impersonation isn't happening. Your refusal to engage with that basic truth is telling.
    And what leads you to that conclusion, Dazzler?

You know jack shit about systems and controls and human behavior. If proper controls aren't in place, this is standard criminal/embezzlement drive a truck through and steal the gold shit. Responsible people lock down ANY identifiable potential for wrong doing. I've personally uncovered 5 people who subsequently went to prison for circumventing controls. And you don't think the most powerful office in the world wouldn't be subject to people trying to grab it? You're a fucking idiot beyond compare. Level 8 fucktard.

You just let your employees have access to cash drawer or let them do all accounting functions in your pretend practice? NO - because that would be fucking stupid to give them the opportunity when combined with the temptation to take your money.

Or maybe you are such a fucktard that you 'trust' your bookkeeper completely. She is ripping you off blind if so.

Fuck.
    You're accidentally making very good point.

The motive to steal a large amount of money even at the risk of committing a felony is obvious.

The motive to commit a felony in order to add a single vote is absent.
    I don't accidentally make a point. I've earned hundreds of thousands of dollars uncovering this kind of shit, fool.

Your premise is based on one vote. Real crooks don't knock off 7-11 stores. They go for armored cars. People aren't fucking around with sneaking a single vote.

Fuck off.

Look dumbshit, the topic was voter ID.

That prevents voter impersonation (possibly).

Nothing else.

Fuck off, Dazzler. Go pretend you know jack shit with your other cultists. Nobody is buying your bullshit.

There are so many holes in the corrupted system to plug - Voter ID is just one, dumb fuck.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

Steaming toward page 5 and HH still has nothing to offer. What a useless fucking hack you are.

Madam, voter impersonation isn't happening. Your refusal to engage with that basic truth is telling.

You know jack shit about systems and controls and human behavior. If proper controls aren't in place, this is standard criminal/embezzlement drive a truck through and steal the gold shit. Responsible people lock down ANY identifiable potential for wrong doing. I've personally uncovered 5 people who subsequently went to prison for circumventing controls. And you don't think the most powerful office in the world wouldn't be subject to people trying to grab it? You're a fucking idiot beyond compare. Level 8 fucktard.

You just let your employees have access to cash drawer or let them do all accounting functions in your pretend practice? NO - because that would be fucking stupid to give them the opportunity when combined with the temptation to take your money.

Or maybe you are such a fucktard that you 'trust' your bookkeeper completely. She is ripping you off blind if so.

Fuck.

The motive to steal a large amount of money even at the risk of committing a felony is obvious.

I don't accidentally make a point. I've earned hundreds of thousands of dollars uncovering this kind of shit, fool.

Your premise is based on one vote. Real crooks don't knock off 7-11 stores. They go for armored cars. People aren't fucking around with sneaking a single vote.

Fuck off.

Nothing else.

Fuck off, Dazzler. Go pretend you know jack shit with your other cultists. Nobody is buying your bullshit.

There are so many holes in the corrupted system to plug - Voter ID is just one, dumb fuck.

So "Whatabout the other things?!" that you imagine.

#concession
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dazzler can't see past the liberal brown-nosing feces on the tip of his nose. It's his Trademark.

And he actually thinks he's clever and smart. True of most liberal soyboyz.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

Fuck.

Fuck off.

Nothing else.

So "Whatabout the other things?!" that you imagine.

#concession
    You imagine a few. Or you can engage me at my standard rate.

Venmo my retainer to @fuckoffdazzler. We can start at $15K.

Tool.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Technically this list on Wikipedia is of major voter fraud committed by people that were elected. That is voter fraud to me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_federal_politicians_convicted_of_crimes
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    Maybe HH and GRG can tell us how all these poor people can't travel far enough to get ID or are too poor, stupid etc. to get ID can get government assistance that requires ID?

The false bullshit the lefties bitch about is hilarious. I can tell you poor people have ID. I can tell you a 20's mom stopped at 3:00AM with some Rolling Crips buddies can have 9 Social Security cards in her wallet along with her valid ID so she can get welfare for her 8 kids with 7 different last names and when asked where they are says "I don't know".

If she can manage to get a fucking ID anyone can!
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

thechatch said:

You cannot legally function as an adult in the US without some form of identification. I have never met someone that doesn’t have a government ID. It’s almost impossible to be a legal citizen and not have.

Yet, it isn’t required to vote in national elections.

Someone needs to explain to me why that is acceptable.
    It's required where I vote. I'm not saying your're wrong, but would like to hear from some people that didn't require some kind of ID to vote.
    Me.
    So you walked into vote and said I'm dumbass and no issues?
    Nope. Just mailed in my ballot and didn't vote for any dumbasses like you did. You suck at this.
    Did you show your ID when you mailed your ballot? Not sure how that process works.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

You cannot legally function as an adult in the US without some form of identification. I have never met someone that doesn’t have a government ID. It’s almost impossible to be a legal citizen and not have.

It's required where I vote. I'm not saying your're wrong, but would like to hear from some people that didn't require some kind of ID to vote.
    Me.
    Nope. Just mailed in my ballot and didn't vote for any dumbasses like you did. You suck at this.
    Did you show your ID when you mailed your ballot? Not sure how that process works.
    See my post about VBM.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

Me.
    Any mail in ballot should include a photocopy of your driver's license or state ID along with your signature.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

thechatch said:

Me.
    Any mail in ballot should include a photocopy of your driver's license or state ID along with your signature.
    No mail in ballots except for invalids.
  • Options
    6 pages and none of you pants shitters could get away from “it’s racist because blacks can’t get IDs” or “it fixes a problem we don’t think exists!”

What a fucking failure by you light-weight mud ducks.

@TheKobeStopper
    @MelloDawg
    @dflea
    @HHusky
    @BearsWiin
    @BennyBeaver

Just awful, guys.

Awful.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    thechatch said:

6 pages and none of you pants shitters could get away from “it’s racist because blacks can’t get IDs” or “it fixes a problem we don’t think exists!”

@TheKobeStopper
    @MelloDawg
    @dflea
    @HHusky
    @BearsWiin
    @BennyBeaver

Just awful, guys.

Awful.

Quit humping my leg, you little bitch.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    thechatch said:

@TheKobeStopper
    @MelloDawg
    @dflea
    @HHusky
    @BearsWiin
    @BennyBeaver

Just awful, guys.

Awful.

It’s not racist because black people cant get IDs, it’s racist because black people are the ones most likely to not have an ID.

You can’t demonstrate that voter fraud is a problem so when you want to make a law to stop voter fraud, that disproportionately effects black people, it’s just because you want to prevent them from voting.

I’m sorry if you don’t like the answers that have been provided to you. Looking in the mirror is hard when you’re hideous.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You can't live in America without ID

Case fucking closed
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

@TheKobeStopper
    @MelloDawg
    @dflea
    @HHusky
    @BearsWiin
    @BennyBeaver

Just awful, guys.

Awful.

It’s not racist because black people cant get IDs, it’s racist because black people are the ones most likely to not have an ID.

You can’t demonstrate that voter fraud is a problem so when you want to make a law to stop voter fraud, that disproportionately effects black people, it’s just because you want to prevent them from voting.

I’m sorry if you don’t like the answers that have been provided to you. Looking in the mirror is hard when you’re hideous.
    See, he thinks black people are too stupid get a voter ID. State provides "free" ID to anyone who requests it. Kobe thinks blacks are too stupid to request it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey Kobe, since you're all about doing things that have support in the Polls why are you opposed to voter ID?

Poll: Sixty-nine percent of black voters and 75% overall support voter ID laws
  • Options
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

@TheKobeStopper
    @MelloDawg
    @dflea
    @HHusky
    @BearsWiin
    @BennyBeaver

Just awful, guys.

Awful.

The 60yo internet tough guy.

Tell us again about all that pussy you slayed back in the 70s again😂

I wonder what your college-educated kids would think of your old-man dick swinging internet braggadocio.

God damn you’re a fucking joke.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

@TheKobeStopper
    @MelloDawg
    @dflea
    @HHusky
    @BearsWiin
    @BennyBeaver

Just awful, guys.

Awful.

I wonder what your college-educated kids would think of your old-man dick swinging internet braggadocio.

You're the one that goes around calling people kiddo because you think you're cool, you stupid fuck.

If you don't want to get bit, don't poke the fucking dog, bitch. You drug me into it, not the other way around, and now you're crying like the little cunt you are about what happened.

Who gives a fuck what my kids think? I don't answer to my children. They'd probably laugh and tell us to find a 7-11, is my guess, though.

Don't fucking talk to me, shitbird. If you don't like the way I react, then just hustle your stupid fucking ass past my post next time. This isn't hard to figure out, kiddo.

Did you like that? Kiddo.

God damn you're a fucking joke.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

@TheKobeStopper
    @MelloDawg
    @dflea
    @HHusky
    @BearsWiin
    @BennyBeaver

Just awful, guys.

Awful.

You're the one that goes around calling people kiddo because you think you're cool, you stupid fuck.

If you don't want to get bit, don't poke the fucking dog, bitch. You drug me into it, not the other way around, and now you're crying like the little cunt you are about what happened.

Who gives a fuck what my kids think? I don't answer to my children. They'd probably laugh and tell us to find a 7-11, is my guess, though.

Don't fucking talk to me, shitbird. If you don't like the way I react, then just hustle your stupid fucking ass past my post next time. This isn't hard to figure out, kiddo.

Yellow's high character good buddy. Deep and meaningful Friendships, isn't that why we're all here?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

@TheKobeStopper
    @MelloDawg
    @dflea
    @HHusky
    @BearsWiin
    @BennyBeaver

Just awful, guys.

Awful.

Yellow's high character good buddy. Deep and meaningful Friendships, isn't that why we're all here?
    And here's the next fucking retard that can't just scroll the fuck by without humping my leg like the little shit dog he is. Crybaby Gaybob can't resist the opportunity to cry - he does it 677 times a month.

Go fuck yourself, Gaybob, you friendless sack of shit.