Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeSantis talking shit in the WSJ

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When @PurpleThrobber, of all poasters, asks if someone stole your password, the problem is with you, @YellowSnow.

Maybe you need a long walk down the middle of the Deschutes for some perspective.
  • Options

When @PurpleThrobber, of all poasters, asks if someone stole your password, the problem is with you, @YellowSnow.

Maybe you need a long walk down the middle of the Deschutes for some perspective.

Me and @dflea are gonna float it this summer. You should come join us.
    With you two Rest-Stop Fags? No way!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,233
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishing with flea is about the most un gay thing a man can do.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,359
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

So basically you care more about the message and tweets than actual policy and getting shit done. That’s your choice I guess, but you’re a loser for putting your feelings above all else.

It's all about mean tweets man!!!
    Yeah, Trump lost reelection (inc Red states like AZ and GA) and both houses of congress cause mean tweats.

Dubya sucked and was a far better pol than Trump.
    Cheating has consequences.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Scared.

Probably can't row or fish anyway.

Could be camp bitch, I guess.
  • Options

It's not the fishing part that needs avoidance. It's the rest of the Brokeback experience.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,244
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

dflea said:

Doogs cheer for losers. That Trump is gigantic fucking loser has already been established. The Dems control the WH, Senate and House. How is that not gigantic fucking losing? It's like going owen. Losing all you can lose.

If DeSantis handled his state well, good for him. I guess he deserves some praise for that. Not war hero amounts of praise, but still.

Which is the point of the OP. DeSantis seems to have earned some level of popping off.

And he played baseball at Yale so he’s got @Fishpo31 vote.

Really? You opened with this "compliment", "Naturally I hate DeSantis with every ounce of my being for being a Trump boot licker. ". These are the words of a try hard Baizou who fears being ostracized by his Baizou circle of friends. Time to give up the TDS woobie, don't you think?

And then you go on to say, "But I love him for getting the kids in school and for being a former student athlete and marrying a hot golf channel babe. Plus @PurpleThrobber she was a 3-time National Champion equestrian in college, so riding pants.

My soul is deeply conflicted. "

Deeply conflicted? Really? Is this a bone for the other side? I must say this kind of fence sitting would make Mittens proud.

I think you're better than this. If you don't like DeSantis, just say so, but at least try to defend your stance with something other than feelz. If you like him, have the balls to say so and not worry about what that might mean to your Baizou circle of friends.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,359
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

It's not the fishing part that needs avoidance. It's the rest of the Brokeback experience.
    Flea calls that noodling.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    What a gay useless noncontent thread.

Trump was a one-term looser. Simple fact. If you really believed in him, Trump let you down. I regret voting for him this tim around. I like my loosers to at least be lovable loosers. I am, after all, a Huskie fan.
  • Options

Fishing a glacier-fed coastal river for big, wild steelhead in a setting like this - not gay. We managed to dredge up a nice low-teens hard-fighting hen, too, while the less manly men that drifted past us went without. This is a humble brag.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    dflea said:

Scared.

While you two are Broke-Backing it from Maupin to Madras, I'll be reeling in kings in AK.

Sorry, but you're not invited.

This is an even humbler brag.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And back to OP, fucking this:
    Per­haps most dam­ag­ing to pub­lic trust was the pub­lic-health cam­paign urg­ing “15 Days to Slow the Spread.” This short-term mit­i­ga­tion, we were told, was nec­es­sary to buy time to pre­pare hos­pi­tals for any pa­tient surges. But that rea­son-able aim was soon trans-formed into a lock­down-un­til-erad­i­ca­tion ap-proach that left no end in sight for most Amer­i-cans. Go­ing from “save the hos­pi­tals” to “zero Covid” rep­re­sents one of the great­est in­stances in his­tory of mov­ing the goal post.

We were right.

Good op/ed. I knew nothing about DeSantis before all this. I dig him.
  • Options

dflea said:

Scared.

While you two are Broke-Backing it from Maupin to Madras, I'll be reeling in kings in AK.

lol

TurdEater thinks being a charter boat monkey who sits on his ass trolling and probably reels backwards is a brag.

Nobody wants to fish with you, assface. That's why you're paying to go.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Scared.

lol

TurdEater thinks being a charter boat monkey who sits on his ass trolling and probably reels backwards is a brag.

Nobody wants to fish with you, assface. That's why you're paying to go.
    Don't be jealous of my luxuries, @dflea.

I'm sure your "van-down-by-the-river" experiences are marvelous.

We get what we pay for, right?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Per­haps most dam­ag­ing to pub­lic trust was the pub­lic-health cam­paign urg­ing “15 Days to Slow the Spread.” This short-term mit­i­ga­tion, we were told, was nec­es­sary to buy time to pre­pare hos­pi­tals for any pa­tient surges. But that rea­son-able aim was soon trans-formed into a lock­down-un­til-erad­i­ca­tion ap-proach that left no end in sight for most Amer­i-cans. Go­ing from “save the hos­pi­tals” to “zero Covid” rep­re­sents one of the great­est in­stances in his­tory of mov­ing the goal post.

We were right.

His bio is impressive too.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,218
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We were right.

Biden voters fought this every step of the way

• Options
    Standard Supporter

We were right.

Biden voters fought this every step of the way

Statists gotta state.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Doogs cheer for losers. That Trump is gigantic fucking loser has already been established. The Dems control the WH, Senate and House. How is that not gigantic fucking losing? It's like going owen. Losing all you can lose.

If DeSantis handled his state well, good for him. I guess he deserves some praise for that. Not war hero amounts of praise, but still.

Which is the point of the OP. DeSantis seems to have earned some level of popping off.

And he played baseball at Yale so he’s got @Fishpo31 vote.

Really? You opened with this "compliment", "Naturally I hate DeSantis with every ounce of my being for being a Trump boot licker. ". These are the words of a try hard Baizou who fears being ostracized by his Baizou circle of friends. Time to give up the TDS woobie, don't you think?

And then you go on to say, "But I love him for getting the kids in school and for being a former student athlete and marrying a hot golf channel babe. Plus @PurpleThrobber she was a 3-time National Champion equestrian in college, so riding pants.

My soul is deeply conflicted. "

Deeply conflicted? Really? Is this a bone for the other side? I must say this kind of fence sitting would make Mittens proud.

I think you're better than this. If you don't like DeSantis, just say so, but at least try to defend your stance with something other than feelz. If you like him, have the balls to say so and not worry about what that might mean to your Baizou circle of friends.
    Relax. It’s a fucking college football message sub bored.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,218
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Which Deschutes? Used to tube the Olympia one.