Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeSantis talking shit in the WSJ

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,233
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

So basically you care more about the message and tweets than actual policy and getting shit done. That’s your choice I guess, but you’re a loser for putting your feelings above all else.

I care about the character of the man. Trump was a deeply flawed shit bag. He lost.

And furthermore, don’t be a fucking asshole. I don’t know you and you don’t me. I didn’t you insult you by sharing this op-Ed piece.
    If you really cared about the character of the man how the fuck did you vote for Biden? I agree with you about Trump. I wouldn't want him for a friend nor a spouse but since I'm not a 13 year old girl I care more about policy than I do personality.
    The GOP needed to take a loss and not go that route again. Trumpism is not a viable long term governing strategy.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,201
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Imagine voting for Biden based on character

Bend Dementia Syndrome.

We voted Trump in 2016. But he proved to be a fucking loser.
    Snow, you have a lot of feelz. Adults vote for a better world for themselves and their children. You voted for a corrupt dementia patient who is run by people that hate this country, hate the first and second amendment, hate white people, are owned by the teacher's union and make no attempt to be honest and in fact want to jail people for being honest and want open borders. You fled Seattle to Bend for some reason. Then you vote for people who want to turn Bend into Seattle. And you are trying to wear the superior morality hate? Big fail.
    Voters like him are the reason once former Red states like Colorado are turning into liberal shit holes.
    Exactly. Leave a leftard sh*t hole and then proclaim your moral superiority to the locals by voting to turn your state/city into a leftard sh*thole.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,218
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

So basically you care more about the message and tweets than actual policy and getting shit done. That’s your choice I guess, but you’re a loser for putting your feelings above all else.

I care about the character of the man. Trump was a deeply flawed shit bag. He lost.

And furthermore, don’t be a fucking asshole. I don’t know you and you don’t me. I didn’t you insult you by sharing this op-Ed piece.
    If you really cared about the character of the man how the fuck did you vote for Biden? I agree with you about Trump. I wouldn't want him for a friend nor a spouse but since I'm not a 13 year old girl I care more about policy than I do personality.
    The GOP needed to take a loss and not go that route again. Trumpism is not a viable long term governing strategy.
    Yeah if you're a leftist

Lower taxes and deregulation and cheap domestic energy really suck

Thank God for Joe to turn it around. High character guy. Lives in the film room. Kind of guy you'd want to marry his babysitter
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    Biden is busy right now trying to incite racial hatred by blaming Trump and Trump supporters for any and all attacks on Asians. I'm sure he is doing this on account of his high character.

As of now there is no evidence that the shooting in Atlanta had anything to do with race. Instead of waiting for the facts to come out Biden and his party have used this incident to smear their political opponents. It doesn't get any lower than using the deaths of people to baselessly smear your political opponents.

Weird how Joe and his party had nothing to say about this mass shooting. No proclamation that hate has no place in our country after this shooting, gosh I wonder why? I'm sure it has something to do with Joe's high moral character.

At least 15 people shot, 2 killed in mass shooting in Chicago

https://www.wkrn.com/news/at-least-15-people-shot-2-killed-in-mass-shooting-in-chicago/
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

Imagine voting for Biden based on character

Bend Dementia Syndrome.

We voted Trump in 2016. But he proved to be a fucking loser.
    Snow, you have a lot of feelz. Adults vote for a better world for themselves and their children. You voted for a corrupt dementia patient who is run by people that hate this country, hate the first and second amendment, hate white people, are owned by the teacher's union and make no attempt to be honest and in fact want to jail people for being honest and want open borders. You fled Seattle to Bend for some reason. Then you vote for people who want to turn Bend into Seattle. And you are trying to wear the superior morality hate? Big fail.
    Voters like him are the reason once former Red states like Colorado are turning into liberal shit holes.
    Exactly. Leave a leftard sh*t hole and then proclaim your moral superiority to the locals by voting to turn your state/city into a leftard sh*thole.
    Where have I proclaimed my moral superiority? I don’t agree with you Trumpers. So fucking what.

Trump didn’t get my fucking schools open in Seattle or Oregon. So what’s your point? I’ll vote against Kate Brown when she’s up for re-election.

I voted GOP on the state and local level. So how exactly does that ruin my locale?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,159
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

And furthermore, don’t be a fucking asshole. I don’t know and you don’t me. I didn’t you insult you by sharing this op-Ed piece.
    Slow Joe votes don't show that you're a good judge of character.
    So much this. Xi Baizou Den is amongst the dirtiest grifters in our federal government. A self aggrandizing lying shit bag of the highest order. Voting for him on the basis of some form of moral high ground is hypocritical at best.
    This times 1000. Anyone who thinks Joe is a high character person is a fool.
    I can only determine @YellowSnow is working on his troll game for the May ratings period.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

So then get off your fucking high horse. You don't give a shit about character.

Is voting for an open borders dementia patient who is busy smearing half the country as racists a viable governing strategy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Is voting for an open borders dementia patient who is busy smearing half the country as racists a viable governing strategy.
    High horse my ass. A guy disagreeing with you in a Tug thread is proclaiming moral superiority? Give me a break.

Where has Biden called you a racist?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob_C said:

I could GAF about character. Didn't you learn your lesson under Clinton? Fucker has ZERO character, but made a good Prez.

Trump's "character" sounds like something a maiden aunt would worry about.

Did Trump do shit that was good for the Country? Fuck Yes he did. And that's all anyone should GAF about.

You think this Biden asshole's character is any better than Trump's? Wow.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

High horse my ass. A guy disagreeing with you in a Tug thread is proclaiming moral superiority? Give me a break.

Where has Biden called you a racist?
    He and his party are busy right now trying to smear Trump and his supporters as racists and claim they are responsible for the attacks on Asians. Are you engaging in the ignorance defense right now?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

And furthermore, don’t be a fucking asshole. I don’t know and you don’t me. I didn’t you insult you by sharing this op-Ed piece.
    How’s the Dems controlling both houses working out for you?
    Shitty just like for all Americans. Being ruled by China has consequences just like voter fraud.
    You have Trump to thank for that. Losers lose congress
    This is officially the dumbest, most pansy-ass thing I've ever seen you post.

Kinda hard to hold onto Congress with the entire MSM against you propagating a completely fake Russian Collusion hoax to de-legitimize your election.

I never knew you were that corruptible, Yellow. Looks like you've either given up or were faking it all along. Disappointing.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    dflea said:

Doogs cheer for losers. That Trump is gigantic fucking loser has already been established. The Dems control the WH, Senate and House. How is that not gigantic fucking losing? It's like going owen. Losing all you can lose.

If DeSantis handled his state well, good for him. I guess he deserves some praise for that. Not war hero amounts of praise, but still.

The Chief of the Muellertards weighs in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Shitty just like for all Americans. Being ruled by China has consequences just like voter fraud.

Kinda hard to hold onto Congress with the entire MSM against you propagating a completely fake Russian Collusion hoax to de-legitimize your election.

I never knew you were that corruptible, Yellow. Looks like you've either given up or were faking it all along. Disappointing.
    Trump was dickhead shitty pol. That’s why he lost congress. Don’t give me this pansy ass bull shit.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Neither is the complete opposite, which is all your demented hero's got.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Trump was dickhead shitty pol. That’s why he lost congress. Don’t give me this pansy ass bull shit.
    When you're agreeing with The View's take, you're a pansy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

My Ballz are bigger that yours Bomber. Of this i am confident.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,201
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Alternative is that Snow has his hand in the big government till. I know some of these people. If you are big into renewables, then voting your pocketbook for government mandated and subsidized wind and solar might make sense from a money standpoint. Problem is that saying so doesn't exactly show a lot of character. So, you just lie and say Trump is a moral disaster for the country. Lots of former fake conservatives that started taking leftard institutional money became fanatic NeverTrumpers - like Bill Kristol. Nothing he says today makes any sense, but he is getting paid. Nothing Snow has posted the last few days makes any sense. He hasn't made any attempt to support any of Cho Bai Den's policy choices. Once that happens, you become the functional equivalent of the Slobberer or Mello.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Who was better on immigration policy?
    Who was better on dealing with China?
    Who was better at stimulating economic growth?
    Who was better at energy independence?
    Who was better at rejecting bullshit like Critical Race Theory?

Biden's been in office two months and he's already lost to Trump on each of those topics.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

My Ballz are bigger that yours Bomber. Of this i am confident.
    You are simply younger and dumber. Of that I'm certain.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Who was better on immigration policy?
    Who was better on dealing with China?
    Who was better at stimulating economic growth?
    Who was better at energy independence?
    Who was better at rejecting bullshit like Critical Race Theory?

Biden's been in office less than two months and he's already lost to Trump on each of those topics.
    Yes, but he is a big winner when it comes to moral character. Lying about how your wife died and falsely blaming the truck driver who wasn't at fault for being drunk is a sign of superior moral character.