Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeSantis talking shit in the WSJ

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

So basically you care more about the message and tweets than actual policy and getting shit done. That’s your choice I guess, but you’re a loser for putting your feelings above all else.

I care about the character of the man. Trump was a deeply flawed shit bag. He lost.

And furthermore, don’t be a fucking asshole. I don’t know and you don’t me. I didn’t you insult you by sharing this op-Ed piece.
    Slow Joe votes don't show that you're a good judge of character.
    How’s the Dems controlling both houses working out for you?
    Shitty just like for all Americans. Being ruled by China has consequences just like voter fraud.
    You have Trump to thank for that. Losers lose congress
    This is officially the dumbest, most pansy-ass thing I've ever seen you post.

Kinda hard to hold onto Congress with the entire MSM against you propagating a completely fake Russian Collusion hoax to de-legitimize your election.

I never knew you were that corruptible, Yellow. Looks like you've either given up or were faking it all along. Disappointing.
    Trump was dickhead shitty pol. That’s why he lost congress. Don’t give me this pansy ass bull shit.
    When you're agreeing with The View's take, you're a pansy.
    My Ballz are bigger that yours Bomber. Of this i am confident.
    You are simply younger and dumber. Of that I'm certain.
    Life’s been good to me. Can’t complain.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2021

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

So basically you care more about the message and tweets than actual policy and getting shit done. That’s your choice I guess, but you’re a loser for putting your feelings above all else.

I care about the character of the man. Trump was a deeply flawed shit bag. He lost.

And furthermore, don’t be a fucking asshole. I don’t know and you don’t me. I didn’t you insult you by sharing this op-Ed piece.
    Shitty just like for all Americans. Being ruled by China has consequences just like voter fraud.

Kinda hard to hold onto Congress with the entire MSM against you propagating a completely fake Russian Collusion hoax to de-legitimize your election.

I never knew you were that corruptible, Yellow. Looks like you've either given up or were faking it all along. Disappointing.
    Alternative is that Snow has his hand in the big government till. I know some of these people. If you are big into renewables, then voting your pocketbook for government mandated and subsidized wind and solar might make sense from a money standpoint. Problem is that saying so doesn't exactly show a lot of character. So, you just lie and say Trump is a moral disaster for the country. Lots of former fake conservatives that started taking leftard institutional money became fanatic NeverTrumpers - like Bill Kristol. Nothing he says today makes any sense, but he is getting paid. Nothing Snow has posted the last few days makes any sense. He hasn't made any attempt to support any of Cho Bai Den's policy choices. Once that happens, you become the functional equivalent of the Slobberer or Mello.
    The same media that lied us into the gulf wars in 2002 lied us into two phony impeachments during Trump's presidency.

Apparently some on these boreds are either too young to recall the facts, or too attached to cult of personality politics to avoid being played.

Either is sad and bad for the country and their own futures.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Trump was dickhead shitty pol. That’s why he lost congress. Don’t give me this pansy ass bull shit.
    Doubt it. If you're not angry and unhinged online like @TurdBomber and Bob then things are not going well for you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Alternative is that Snow has his hand in the big government till. I know some of these people. If you are big into renewables, then voting your pocketbook for government mandated and subsidized wind and solar might make sense from a money standpoint. Problem is that saying so doesn't exactly show a lot of character. So, you just lie and say Trump is a moral disaster for the country. Lots of former fake conservatives that started taking leftard institutional money became fanatic NeverTrumpers - like Bill Kristol. Nothing he says today makes any sense, but he is getting paid. Nothing Snow has posted the last few days makes any sense. He hasn't made any attempt to support any of Cho Bai Den's policy choices. Once that happens, you become the functional equivalent of the Slobberer or Mello.
    I’m as private sector as it gets.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Doubt it. If you're not angry and unhinged online like @TurdBomber and Bob then things are not going well for you.
    You fagged out so long ago, GRG, you don't even count anymore.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Unhinged
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not a lot of difference between Kobe and Yella as far as I see here. Nothing wrong with that there are fine people on both sides. Just hard to call one a leftist and the other a conservative.

More like a uni party type thing.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Unhinged
    Ouch. Get that from your mom?

Extremely feminine response.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

I like to claim the person who hands me my ignorant ass every time I engage with them is "angry and unhinged" it makes me feel better about myself when I run and hide like a Kunt from him.
  • Options

Not a lot of difference between Kobe and Yella as far as I see here. Nothing wrong with that there are fine people on both sides. Just hard to call one a leftist and the other a conservative.

That checks out. Everything looks the same from a distance when you've careened off of one side of the spectrum. That Yella and Kobe look the same to you says a lot more about you than anyone else.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

That checks out. Everything looks the same from a distance when you've careened off of one side of the spectrum. That Yella and Kobe look the same to you says a lot more about you than anyone else.
    They vote the same.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

I like to claim the person who hands me my ignorant ass every time I engage with them is "angry and unhinged" it makes me feel better about myself when I run and hide like a Kunt from him.
    There's a name for it, It's called:
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know who I am. A brilliant observer of society and politics. If they look the same its because they are. No need to over think it
  • Options
    edited March 2021

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I stand by my record Race.

You’ve always been a good contributor to my bored, so I figure I’ll return the favor and not give up on the Tug.

Nothing like a human scum, never trumper to get all you guysm’s panties in a bunch. I’m way worse than APAG which is pretty funny to me.
  • Options

I know who I am. A brilliant observer of society and politics. If they look the same its because they are. No need to over think it
    If you had just led with this we could've saved ourselves a few pages
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Imagine voting for Biden based on character

Willful ignorance is the only thing that explains it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you had just led with this we could've saved ourselves a few pages
    I guess sometimes I should restate it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I stand by my record Race.

You’ve always been a good contributor to my bored, so I figure I’ll return the favor and not give up on the Tug.

Nothing like a human scum, never trumper to get all you guysm’s panties in a bunch. I’m way worse than APAG which is pretty funny to me.
    Seems like the high character Biden guys are a bit bunched themselves

And you get credit for the looming obsession with character here.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

It's all about mean tweets man!!!
    Yeah, Trump lost reelection (inc Red states like AZ and GA) and both houses of congress cause mean tweats.

Dubya sucked and was a far better pol than Trump.
    I agree, Trump probably did lose those states in part because of his tweets but that doesn't mean you had join in with those weak minded voters.