Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeSantis talking shit in the WSJ

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,041
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Naturally I hate DeSantis with every ounce of my being for being a Trump boot licker.

But I love him for getting the kids in school and for being a former student athlete and marrying a hot golf channel babe. Plus @PurpleThrobber she was a 3-time National Champion equestrian in college, so riding pants.

My soul is deeply conflicted.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ron-desantis-on-the-pandemic-year-dont-trust-the-elites-11616093752?mod=djemalertNEWS

You can't flag a moderator's post -YKW.

Wood - she's kind of got that Jewish American Princess (heh, heh,heh....that's JAP) thing going on.

If you'd just accept Trump was on the money with damned near everything that Joe Biden is now fucking up/taking his 10% off the top, your soul would not be conflicted.

The policies preferences are only part of the equation. If you’re a reckless, buffoon there’s only so much you can achieve. Trump was a wasted opportunity in history.
    Why did you give @BennyBeaver the password to your account?

I need the exercise. Gotta get in shape for the summer.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

So basically you care more about the message and tweets than actual policy and getting shit done. That’s your choice I guess, but you’re a loser for putting your feelings above all else.

I care about the character of the man. Trump was a deeply flawed shit bag. He lost.

And furthermore, don’t be a fucking asshole. I don’t know and you don’t me. I didn’t you insult you by sharing this op-Ed piece.
    Slow Joe votes don't show that you're a good judge of character.
    How’s the Dems controlling both houses working out for you?
    Shitty just like for all Americans. Being ruled by China has consequences just like voter fraud.
    You have Trump to thank for that. Losers lose congress
    @Sledog's endless slobbering of voter fraud has all but guaranteed that we'll never have a competent foil to the leftist warrior democrats. We're stuck with this country of silly people in no small part because of this idiot and his legion of drooling friends. China won this rather easily.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogs cheer for losers. That Trump is gigantic fucking loser has already been established. The Dems control the WH, Senate and House. How is that not gigantic fucking losing? It's like going owen. Losing all you can lose.

If DeSantis handled his state well, good for him. I guess he deserves some praise for that. Not war hero amounts of praise, but still.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Doogs cheer for losers. That Trump is gigantic fucking loser has already been established. The Dems control the WH, Senate and House. How is that not gigantic fucking losing? It's like going owen. Losing all you can lose.

If DeSantis handled his state well, good for him. I guess he deserves some praise for that. Not war hero amounts of praise, but still.

Which is the point of the OP. DeSantis seems to have earned some level of popping off.

And he played baseball at Yale so he’s got @Fishpo31 vote.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden is president

Time to accept your shitty choice
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Biden is president

I’ve got a few more mulligans till I match you in donkey votes, Race.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,021

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

So basically you care more about the message and tweets than actual policy and getting shit done. That’s your choice I guess, but you’re a loser for putting your feelings above all else.

I care about the character of the man. Trump was a deeply flawed shit bag. He lost.

And furthermore, don’t be a fucking asshole. I don’t know and you don’t me. I didn’t you insult you by sharing this op-Ed piece.
    Shitty just like for all Americans. Being ruled by China has consequences just like voter fraud.
    @Sledog's endless slobbering of voter fraud has all but guaranteed that we'll never have a competent foil to the leftist warrior democrats. We're stuck with this country of silly people in no small part because of this idiot and his legion of drooling friends. China won this rather easily.
    That you ignore it tells me who you are. Name an election where the voting stopped in every swing state at the same time and then counting continued in secret and massive vote numbers were attributed to only one candidate. Where election observers were sent home or barred from entry. Where states passed illegal voting rules en mass. Vote numbers flipped from one candidate to another on live TV. Or where more than a thousand witnesses signed affidavits under penalty of perjury and that's just a bit of what happened.

I'll wait.

Yet you wonder why more than half the country thinks something was wrong?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

That you ignore it tells me who you are. Name an election where the voting stopped in every swing state at the same time and then counting continued in secret and massive vote numbers were attributed to only one candidate. Where election observers were sent home or barred from entry. Where states passed illegal voting rules en mass. Vote numbers flipped from one candidate to another on live TV. Or where more than a thousand witnesses signed affidavits under penalty of perjury and that's just a bit of what happened.

I'll wait.

QSled
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine voting for Biden based on character
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Biden is president

I’ve got a few more mulligans till I match you in donkey votes, Race.
    You should know better by now.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,940

Bend Dementia Syndrome.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,021
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

I'll wait.

QSled
    Still waiting.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    edited March 2021
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

I'll wait.

This is always my favorite silver bullet piece of evidence.

Affidavits! More of them!

Also, equating 100% of the less than 25% of America who voted for Trump to 50% of all of America is a hidden gem too.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

It's all about mean tweets man!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

And furthermore, don’t be a fucking asshole. I don’t know you and you don’t me. I didn’t you insult you by sharing this op-Ed piece.
    If you really cared about the character of the man how the fuck did you vote for Biden? I agree with you about Trump. I wouldn't want him for a friend nor a spouse but since I'm not a 13 year old girl I care more about policy than I do personality.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

It's all about mean tweets man!!!
    Yeah, Trump lost reelection (inc Red states like AZ and GA) and both houses of congress cause mean tweats.

Dubya sucked and was a far better pol than Trump.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

So much this. Xi Baizou Den is amongst the dirtiest grifters in our federal government. A self aggrandizing lying shit bag of the highest order. Voting for him on the basis of some form of moral high ground is hypocritical at best.
    This times 1000. Anyone who thinks Joe is a high character person is a fool.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bend Dementia Syndrome.

We voted Trump in 2016. But he proved to be a fucking loser.
    Snow, you have a lot of feelz. Adults vote for a better world for themselves and their children. You voted for a corrupt dementia patient who is run by people that hate this country, hate the first and second amendment, hate white people, are owned by the teacher's union and make no attempt to be honest and in fact want to jail people for being honest and want open borders. You fled Seattle to Bend for some reason. Then you vote for people who want to turn Bend into Seattle. And you are trying to wear the superior morality hate? Big fail.
    Voters like him are the reason once former Red states like Colorado are turning into liberal shit holes.