Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How do we unite as a country?

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

I’m hopeful for some kind of unity but it won’t be with you guys. The left proved it was willing to compromise by helping vote in Biden, you guys proved what you were about on January 6th.

You guys think Joe Biden is a Marxist and that Trump was the greatest president ever. We live in different realities and my guess is you can’t climb back up the far right cliff you’ve fallen off.

Nobody with a brain is supportive of what happened on January 6th ... hope that helps
    Anyone that claimed the election was stolen is supportive of it.
    There is a big difference in saying that there’s some significant election reform that needs to take place (and btw it benefits both parties) and saying the election has been stolen.

The reality is that if there’s doubt that something has not been on the up and up that’s an indictment on our existing process. Close the loop on conspiracy theories.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I’m hopeful for some kind of unity but it won’t be with you guys. The left proved it was willing to compromise by helping vote in Biden, you guys proved what you were about on January 6th.

You guys think Joe Biden is a Marxist and that Trump was the greatest president ever. We live in different realities and my guess is you can’t climb back up the far right cliff you’ve fallen off.

Nobody with a brain is supportive of what happened on January 6th ... hope that helps
    There is a big difference in saying that there’s some significant election reform that needs to take place (and btw it benefits both parties) and saying the election has been stolen.

The reality is that if there’s doubt that something has not been on the up and up that’s an indictment on our existing process. Close the loop on conspiracy theories.
    It’s nice that because you’re right wing you give the far right loons plenty of rope but they’re just using it to hang themselves. Claiming the US is a banana republic is not saying we need some reform.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

It’s nice that because you’re right wing you give the far right loons plenty of rope but they’re just using it to hang themselves. Claiming the US is a banana republic is not saying we need some reform.
    I’m not right wing ...

I lean right

My comments would be the same regardless of left/right
    I welcome standardization of election policies and think that it’s highly important that something like this is done on a bi-partisan standpoint

You can’t go about saying that there’s plans for an independent this or that if you don’t have agreed upon processes by all sides
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Why would you need significant election reform unless there was significant fraud?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Let’s start with airgapping the voting machines.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited January 2021
    I’m old enough to remember having to vote in person and have to show ID to prove who I was...............shocking Right Wing Idea.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

I’m old enough to remember having to vote in person and have to show ID to prove who I was...............shocking Right Wing Idea.

Gotta get back to that, everywhere.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    DJDuck said:

To say the process was followed is very naive. Just for an example governors and Secretaries of State in many states changed the election law which in every case is not legal. Only the state legislatures can change the election laws in each of these states. I could go on but this proves your claim that “the process was followed” is just not true.

Creepy Joe can kiss my ass. He and his crime family are Grifters. I am too old to actively do much but my donations will help to fight his phony cheating presidency.

Fuck off dipshit.

You don’t have a fucking clue.

Go back to educk

I chinned this post simply to unbury it stand as a beacon of naivety and arrogance
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I’m not right wing ...

I lean right

My comments would be the same regardless of left/right
    Regardless of how far right you are, you give a ridiculous amount of leeway to these nutters.

I’m the cultist.

They say admission is the first step
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    I seek unity and it is possible as soon as those of you who disagree with me on anything admit you were wrong.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Bob_C said:

Tequilla said:

The reality that no one will admit is that the left loved every second of Jan 6th. They got their pretext for what they were going to do anyways.
    Loved it? The Left helped plan it, as the multiple arrests of BLM and Antifa along with Trump supporters prove as did the FBI.