Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How do we unite as a country?

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited January 2021
    To say the process was followed is very naive. Just for an example governors and Secretaries of State in many states changed the election law which in every case is not legal. Only the state legislatures can change the election laws in each of these states. I could go on but this proves your claim that “the process was followed” is just not true.

Creepy Joe can kiss my ass. He and his crime family are Grifters. I am too old to actively do much but my donations will help to fight his phony cheating presidency.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited January 2021
    Biden is firing anyone connected to Trump. There will be no unity.

These dipshits even fired the doorman because Trump hired him and got locked out of the White House on Inauguration Day. If Trump had been locked out of the White House on his first day it would have been a meme for 4 years.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Stop thinking anyone or anything is unquestionably evil/wrong or anyone/thing is unquestionably good/right.

Patiently question everything, so that you know why you think what you think.

That means stop thinking of the world in blue vs red. Liberal vs conservative. Every time there are clear silos you’re being manipulated.

2020 taught me no institutions are worth the brand equity they purport to have.

From CDC, to MSM, to congress. They have shown they are there to serve their corporate interest by shaping the populous. We mistakenly assume it’s the other way around.

How do we rebuild trust in institutions? I think we tear them down and let new ones grow by earning our trust.

Cancel your cable, deplatform yourself, spend that time and money on media/communities that earn it.

Better yet, introduce yourself to your neighbors, build real relationships. If the world is going to hell there’s nothing you can do about it now.

I look forward to primarying everyone in Texas.

The Weinstein video with Glenn Beck essentially says the same.

The cultists won't have any of it.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Until people wake up to the fact that they are being manipulated by identity politics to turn on one another, we are completely fucked. It’s just too easy to play victim and label anyone that disagrees with you a racist/sexist/homo/znnophobe.

We have that fuck, Obama, to thank for this. POS said he was going to fundamentally change the Country, and he certainly did, for the worse.

I wouldn’t piss on that fuckers gums if his teeth were on fire.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    I’m hopeful for some kind of unity but it won’t be with you guys. The left proved it was willing to compromise by helping vote in Biden, you guys proved what you were about on January 6th.

You guys think Joe Biden is a Marxist and that Trump was the greatest president ever. We live in different realities and my guess is you can’t climb back up the far right cliff you’ve fallen off.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

I’m hopeful for some kind of unity but it won’t be with you guys. The left proved it was willing to compromise by helping vote in Biden, you guys proved what you were about on January 6th.

You guys think Joe Biden is a Marxist and that Trump was the greatest president ever. We live in different realities and my guess is you can’t climb back up the far right cliff you’ve fallen off.

If there was a text example of what my post was describing, this is it.
    See also "the cultists won't have any of it'.

I’m the cultist.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I’m the cultist.

That's pretty sweet.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298

I’m the cultist.

That's pretty sweet.
    Full auto RPGs might have won vietnam
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I’m the cultist.

That's pretty sweet.
    That & buckets of HGH

I’m the cultist.

That's pretty sweet.
    That & buckets of HGH
    If either of those would have gotten into the wrong hands?
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited January 2021
    doogie said:

I’m not going to War with you. I’m not alone. Plan accordingly.

And unless you are a Constitutional Scholar, Fuck Off.

Process was followed and Biden won. Don’t like it? Enter the fucking game. Volunteer to be an election official

“There were several states where the law was changed by Secretaries of State which is clearly unconstitutional.”

George Stephanopoulos is a Democrat hack and a liar posing as a journalist.
    edited January 2021
    Another unifying thought to flush out Kobes call for genocide.

Nobody is irredeemable. Everyone has more value than their latest thought, let alone their thoughts from the past. And that applies to oneself.

Stop finding your identity in your ideas. When they define you there’s too much on the line to be honest or public with them. Instead you hide them, and lie to yourself to protect them, and try to destroy anyone who would challenge them.

Society only evolves when we’re more than our ideas and therefore can display them asking for feedback and refinement. This allows bad ideas to die without having to destroy the people.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Sledog said:

We have to accept that American academia is turning out millions of communists. We can not "get along" or "unite" with them. They want their free shit and total control over everything we do or think. Dark times ahead.

Unfortunately true
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Nobody with a brain is supportive of what happened on January 6th ... hope that helps
    Tequilla said:

Nobody with a brain is supportive of what happened on January 6th ... hope that helps
    Anyone that claimed the election was stolen is supportive of it.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Tequilla said:

Anyone that claimed the election was stolen is supportive of it.
    I would say that you could not be this fucking stupid, but you continue to demonstrate otherwise.

“Fuck off,” will have to do