Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

San Diego School District

123457»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

So, explain your theory of systemic racism. But you won't. You will just have a strong feeling that is the reason. Is the NBA racist? UW? The commies who run Seattle? The Governor of Washington? Microsoft? Jeff Bezos and Amazon? Every company I've worked for and every government institution I have ever dealt with support AA and the advancement of blacks. Poor blacks and poor whites have the same problem - single parent households. If you make stupid choices, then you win stupid prizes. Many whites hold whites to a higher stander than blacks. They are called democrats like you. My peer group views a person having kids out of wedlock they can't afford as a moral problem. The Black Congressional Congress doesn't. Neither do you apparently. Black illegitimacy isn't a problem I can fix. I wouldn't hang around with some stupid POS white dude who had four kids with three mothers and he wasn't paying child support and was still trying to create more baby mamas. That generally isn't true in the black community. Steve Garvey's broadcasting career went in the tank when he was fathering kids out of wedlock. Did that slow down the Reverend Jesse Jackson?

This is an excellent example of what I’m concerned about.

If this is all about choices and personal responsibility then your argument is that black people make worse choices than white people. Welfare, having children out of wedlock, committing crimes, if these things are about individuals and the choices they make then it is a statistical fact that black people make worse choices.

Say why.
    @TheKobeStopper: Ahem.....I believe it's time you Fucked Off.

It is what it is and nobody else's burden as to why.

Get over your inherently racist low expectations, for once.
    Where the burden lies is irrelevant. “It is what it is” is not an answer. You think black people make worse choices than white people, say why.
    Why? Mostly because of people like you, @TheKobeStopper, filling vulnerable young minds with your liberal, always blame others for your own actions, bullshit.

Now do like I said and Fuck Off.
    You are literally blaming others for the actions of black people.

I said “you think black peoples make worse choices than white people, say why”

You said “why? Mostly because of people like you”

This is the personal responsibility, don’t blame others argument? Blaming others? This is the best you’ve got? Maybe hit the sidelines for a bit, kid. Lurk around and get a better feel for the place.
    A lot of blame goes to enablers and apologists like yourself, who make excuses for anti-social behaviors instead of confronting the issues head-on.

You sound like a typical thirty-something union-loving, SJW teacher, to be honest. But whatever your occupation, I'm sure you're a joy to work with.

Now please do the world a favor: If you refuse to kill yourself, then at least Fuck Off.
    Does anyone believe that white liberals encourage their children to have kids out of wedlock? We all know the detrimental effect of people having kids out of wedlock, we've just lost the will as a society to stigmatize the behavior and that's why you get guys like Kobe making excuses for it or trying to blame it on white racism.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg52cE6VHDs

In defense of black culture, let's not generalize across the entire race with regards to having children out of wedlock.

Chitty chitty bang bang, motherfucker....

In defense of black culture, let's not generalize across the entire race with regards to having children out of wedlock.

Out of wedlock births for all races are on the rise. It's not just a black problem.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Out of wedlock births for all races are on the rise. It's not just a black problem.
    But is it not a problem, like Corona and all the others, that disproportionately affects BIPOC?

Apparently until any social problem besets all colors, stripes and genders equally, all resources must go to the morally superior and economically inferior, while the average Joe can fuck off. I.e., the @TheKobeStopper Effect.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

So, explain your theory of systemic racism. But you won't. You will just have a strong feeling that is the reason. Is the NBA racist? UW? The commies who run Seattle? The Governor of Washington? Microsoft? Jeff Bezos and Amazon? Every company I've worked for and every government institution I have ever dealt with support AA and the advancement of blacks. Poor blacks and poor whites have the same problem - single parent households. If you make stupid choices, then you win stupid prizes. Many whites hold whites to a higher stander than blacks. They are called democrats like you. My peer group views a person having kids out of wedlock they can't afford as a moral problem. The Black Congressional Congress doesn't. Neither do you apparently. Black illegitimacy isn't a problem I can fix. I wouldn't hang around with some stupid POS white dude who had four kids with three mothers and he wasn't paying child support and was still trying to create more baby mamas. That generally isn't true in the black community. Steve Garvey's broadcasting career went in the tank when he was fathering kids out of wedlock. Did that slow down the Reverend Jesse Jackson?

If this is all about choices and personal responsibility then your argument is that black people make worse choices than white people. Welfare, having children out of wedlock, committing crimes, if these things are about individuals and the choices they make then it is a statistical fact that black people make worse choices.

Say why.

Where the burden lies is irrelevant. “It is what it is” is not an answer. You think black people make worse choices than white people, say why.
    Why? Mostly because of people like you, @TheKobeStopper, filling vulnerable young minds with your liberal, always blame others for your own actions, bullshit.

This is the personal responsibility, don’t blame others argument? Blaming others? This is the best you’ve got? Maybe hit the sidelines for a bit, kid. Lurk around and get a better feel for the place.
    A lot of blame goes to enablers and apologists like yourself, who make excuses for anti-social behaviors instead of confronting the issues head-on.

You sound like a typical thirty-something union-loving, SJW teacher, to be honest. But whatever your occupation, I'm sure you're a joy to work with.

Now please do the world a favor: If you refuse to kill yourself, then at least Fuck Off.
    Does anyone believe that white liberals encourage their children to have kids out of wedlock? We all know the detrimental effect of people having kids out of wedlock, we've just lost the will as a society to stigmatize the behavior and that's why you get guys like Kobe making excuses for it or trying to blame it on white racism.
    Do you believe that white liberals don't pull out all strings to get their kids the requisite degrees to socially signal success? You think that at Jesuit High School in Beaverton that kids that are succeeding academically are being called oreo cookies and acting white? If inner city black kids being taught by black teachers with black principals and school superintendents but if any black kid is succeeding academically they are hammered flat by other black students, that's systemic racism? The only racism I see is white liberals denying black parents tuition vouchers so they can get their kids the hell out of these institutional failures.
    Is this systemic racism? This is the new trend in woke education designed to phuck over both white and black kids. And the only relevancy is as an example of what is wrong with the US educational bureaucracy.

https://www.joannejacobs.com/2020/12/its-relevant-but-is-it-really-math/

It’s relevant, but is it really math?

DECEMBER 10, 2020 BY JOANNE
    Math teachers are asking students to analyze social-justice issues to make math relevant and compelling, reports Catherine Gewertz in Education Week. “Teachers are drawing on high-profile issues such as policing patterns, the spread of the pandemic, and campaign finance to explore math concepts from place value to proportionality and algebraic functions.”

In a social-justice math lesson, students may be asked to analyze data on the “school-to-prison pipeline.”

A new book with equity-based lessons for high school math teachers has become a bestseller.

Some districts are looking at teaching math through a “social-justice lens,” writes Gewertz. “The Seattle school district developed a framework last year that weaves questions of power and oppression into math instruction, along with explorations of ethnic identity, but it hasn’t been adopted.”

Detractors called the Seattle plan “woke math.” It wasn’t a compliment.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

Is this systemic racism? This is the new trend in woke education designed to phuck over both white and black kids. And the only relevancy is as an example of what is wrong with the US educational bureaucracy.

Math teachers are asking students to analyze social-justice issues to make math relevant and compelling, reports Catherine Gewertz in Education Week. “Teachers are drawing on high-profile issues such as policing patterns, the spread of the pandemic, and campaign finance to explore math concepts from place value to proportionality and algebraic functions.”

In a social-justice math lesson, students may be asked to analyze data on the “school-to-prison pipeline.”

A new book with equity-based lessons for high school math teachers has become a bestseller.

Some districts are looking at teaching math through a “social-justice lens,” writes Gewertz. “The Seattle school district developed a framework last year that weaves questions of power and oppression into math instruction, along with explorations of ethnic identity, but it hasn’t been adopted.”

"If I have 3 pussy hats and my black neighbor has none, how many reparation US dollars does he deserve because his great-great-great-great grandfather owned slaves on his plantation in Jamaicca. Show you work ".

edited December 2020

SFGbob said:

Say why.

Do you believe that white liberals don't pull out all strings to get their kids the requisite degrees to socially signal success? You think that at Jesuit High School in Beaverton that kids that are succeeding academically are being called oreo cookies and acting white? If inner city black kids being taught by black teachers with black principals and school superintendents but if any black kid is succeeding academically they are hammered flat by other black students, that's systemic racism? The only racism I see is white liberals denying black parents tuition vouchers so they can get their kids the hell out of these institutional failures.
    I've seen first hand. The pressure on these kids to act in ways that are detrimental to their long term academic and work careers is real and it's all done in pursuit of what they believe is to been seen as an "authentic" or a "real" black person. Kids that spoke proper English and were good students right up until they entered high school and then everything changed. And I'm not even talking about a majority black high school. I can only imagine that the pressure is even greater at one of those schools.

Now do likelihood to engage in violent crime.
    You can see the leftards love of an honest discussion on race in this thread.