Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

San Diego School District

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

1) Land “conquests” have happened throughout history ... are we addressing all of those instances? Acting like what happened 100s of years ago is the responsibility of people today is crazy to me

2) Evaluating below standard grades by race matters from the standpoint of identifying and confirming gaps that are out there ... but there is not privilege in those numbers as much as a need to raise standards from underperforming areas. Solutions should be viewed from a how do we raise the bar instead of any solution tied to lowering the bar

3) Eliminating deadlines for work being due I can understand but it’s a fine line. Get too lax on that and you promote a culture of not being accountable and you aren’t setting the kids up for success when they go to college or in their professional careers. Same with respect to behavior in the classroom. Lowering the standards doesn’t do anybody any favors.

Ultimately we are all Americans and we should be looking for ways to unify versus divide. It’s really should not be that difficult.

You’re whining in another thread about oh why don’t we all take a second to listen to each other and you haven’t spent a single second to hear what they’re saying.

Acknowledging how this country came to be isn’t blaming you and it isn’t saying it’s the only place that it happened. It is historical fact and it’s necessary to ask for that acknowledgment because look at how you reacted.

White fragility isn’t an attempted own the way the right uses “triggered”. It is a description of how white people react when confronted with reality. It is the way you just reacted. “It’s not my fault! Other people did it too!”

All of human history tells us it is incredibly difficult to unify. They’re telling you it’s not possible if you just want to brush aside everything that has happened and pretend racial history can start now like it’s Oregon football. But that’s divisive to you. Just say you’re not racist and problem solved, the centrist way.
    Why do we "pretend" that the violent crime rates along with the out of wedlock birth rates in the black community aren't the primary reason why blacks have higher incarceration rates and more negative encounters with law enforcement or would that be "divisive?" Just saying it's all whitey's fault doesn't solve the problem.
    Why do they have so many out of wedlock births?
    Answer the question, Bob.
    The late Walter Williams believed that one of the reasons was the destruction of the black family with the creation of the welfare state. Why do you think blacks have so many kids out of wedlock?
    Why are so many black people on welfare?
    Actually there are more white people on Welfare. Do you ever answer any questions you're asked?
    Not by percentage. Why are black people more likely to be on welfare than white people?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    This is all just subversive commie bullshit and divide and conquer. Kobestopper is one of the useful idiots. Robin DeAngelo is a cunt who profits off it. The Chinese are just laughing at us.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

1) Land “conquests” have happened throughout history ... are we addressing all of those instances? Acting like what happened 100s of years ago is the responsibility of people today is crazy to me

2) Evaluating below standard grades by race matters from the standpoint of identifying and confirming gaps that are out there ... but there is not privilege in those numbers as much as a need to raise standards from underperforming areas. Solutions should be viewed from a how do we raise the bar instead of any solution tied to lowering the bar

3) Eliminating deadlines for work being due I can understand but it’s a fine line. Get too lax on that and you promote a culture of not being accountable and you aren’t setting the kids up for success when they go to college or in their professional careers. Same with respect to behavior in the classroom. Lowering the standards doesn’t do anybody any favors.

Ultimately we are all Americans and we should be looking for ways to unify versus divide. It’s really should not be that difficult.

You’re whining in another thread about oh why don’t we all take a second to listen to each other and you haven’t spent a single second to hear what they’re saying.

Acknowledging how this country came to be isn’t blaming you and it isn’t saying it’s the only place that it happened. It is historical fact and it’s necessary to ask for that acknowledgment because look at how you reacted.

White fragility isn’t an attempted own the way the right uses “triggered”. It is a description of how white people react when confronted with reality. It is the way you just reacted. “It’s not my fault! Other people did it too!”

All of human history tells us it is incredibly difficult to unify. They’re telling you it’s not possible if you just want to brush aside everything that has happened and pretend racial history can start now like it’s Oregon football. But that’s divisive to you. Just say you’re not racist and problem solved, the centrist way.
    Why do we "pretend" that the violent crime rates along with the out of wedlock birth rates in the black community aren't the primary reason why blacks have higher incarceration rates and more negative encounters with law enforcement or would that be "divisive?" Just saying it's all whitey's fault doesn't solve the problem.
    The late Walter Williams believed that one of the reasons was the destruction of the black family with the creation of the welfare state. Why do you think blacks have so many kids out of wedlock?
    Actually there are more white people on Welfare. Do you ever answer any questions you're asked?
    Not by percentage. Why are black people more likely to be on welfare than white people?
    Why do you dodge questions like a fucking Kunt?

More white people are on welfare, I suspect the number of black people on welfare has much to do with the out of wedlock birth rate.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

I’ve read through the presentation and I’d be curious to hear what exactly you think is crazy.
    "Forced."

Duh.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

More white people are on welfare, I suspect the number of black people on welfare has much to do with the out of wedlock birth rate.
    I asked you why so many black children are born out of wedlock, you said it was because of welfare.

I asked you why so many black people are on welfare, you said it’s because of the out of wedlock birth rate.

Do you know what circular reasoning is?

It's voluntary.

I'm not defending this commie nonsense, but there's a big difference between mandatory and voluntary.

If you actually believe it's voluntary, you haven't been in a public school in awhile.

Talk about fucking Nazis.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

No -what you are insisting is Critical Race Theory be accepted as mainstream thought. It's entirely different than providing additional historical information and educating on perspectives and stories that had previously not been told.

Fuck off Critical Race Theory.

What’s wrong with critical race theory?
    Take your pick. Any and all work.

Critical Race Theory…

believes racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction and therefore has its advocates look for it everywhere

relies upon “interest convergence” (white people only give black people opportunities and freedoms when it is also in their own interests) and therefore doesn’t trust any attempt to make racism better

is against free societies and wants to dismantle them and replace them with something its advocates control

only treats race issues as “socially constructed groups,” so there are no individuals in Critical Race Theory

believes science, reason, and evidence are a “white” way of knowing and that storytelling and lived experience is a “black” alternative, which hurts everyone, especially black people

rejects all potential alternatives, like colorblindness, as forms of racism, making itself the only allowable game in town (which is totalitarian)

acts like anyone who disagrees with it must do so for racist and white supremacist reasons, even if those people are black (which is also totalitarian)

cannot be satisfied, so it becomes a kind of activist black hole that threatens to destroy everything it is introduced into

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

I asked you why so many black children are born out of wedlock, you said it was because of welfare.

I asked you why so many black people are on welfare, you said it’s because of the out of wedlock birth rate.

You embrace a completely malevolent and toxic pile of bullshit like Critical Race Theory while questioning the reasoning of others.

Do you know what irony is?
    edited December 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

I said that one of the reasons so many black kids are born out of wedlock was on account of the destruction of the black family and the rise of the welfare state. I didn't say it was the only reason. You also asked why so many black people are on Welfare, and without a doubt it is due to the high rate of out of wedlock births. Meanwhile you've dodged like a Kunt answering any question put to you.

Kids born out of wedlock are much more likely to live in poverty. Do you deny this?
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

Nothing as hypocritical as a leftard. You see any of them deeding there home over to the "natives". The Indians in North and South America were continually conquering and taking. Aztecs would sacrifice tens of thousands of mostly peaceful Indians. They had slaves. It's like we don't ever educate our kids, just teach them fake news and how to hate America.
    Why were the Aztecs conquered so easily? Cuz everyone fucking hated them.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

I said that one of the reasons so many black kids are born out of wedlock was on account of the destruction of the black family and the rise of the welfare state. I didn't say it was the only reason. You also asked why so many black people are on Welfare, and without a doubt it is due to the high rate of out of wedlock births. Meanwhile you've dodged like a Kunt answering any question put to you.

Kids born out of wedlock are much more likely to live in poverty. Do you deny this?
    Still in the early 60s, there was a stigma in both the black and white community about out of wedlock births. You would think with the advent of cheap and effective birth control out of wedlock births would have plummeted. But with the War on Poverty (Poverty Won) the government started paying single mothers for each kid. That became the "job" for a lot of people - both white, hispanic and black. You want more illegitimate kids - pay people to have them and eliminate all social stigma for being a single mother, for being a father of multiple kids with different baby mamas and for being on the government tit.

Just try to figure out how many kids your pro basketball or football teams players have and how many mothers. There is almost a complete embargo on this info.

You think that I don't feel love
    What I feel for you is real love
    In other's eyes I see reflected a hurt, scorned, rejected
    Love child, never meant to be
    Love child, born in poverty
    Love child, take a look at me
    I started my life in an old, cold, rundown tenement slum
    My father left, he never even married Mom
    I shared the guilt my mama knew
    So afraid that others knew I had no name
    This love we're contemplating, is worth the pain of waiting
    We'll only end up hating the child we may be creating
    Love child, by society
    Love child, always second best
    Love child, diff'rent from the rest

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

Still in the early 60s, there was a stigma in both the black and white community about out of wedlock births. You would think with the advent of cheap and effective birth control out of wedlock births would have plummeted. But with the War on Poverty (Poverty Won) the government started paying single mothers for each kid. That became the "job" for a lot of people - both white, hispanic and black. You want more illegitimate kids - pay people to have them and eliminate all social stigma for being a single mother, for being a father of multiple kids with different baby mamas and for being on the government tit.

Just try to figure out how many kids your pro basketball or football teams players have and how many mothers. There is almost a complete embargo on this info.

You think that I don't feel love
    What I feel for you is real love
    In other's eyes I see reflected a hurt, scorned, rejected
    Love child, born in poverty
    Love child, take a look at me
    I started my life in an old, cold, rundown tenement slum
    My father left, he never even married Mom
    I shared the guilt my mama knew
    So afraid that others knew I had no name
    This love we're contemplating, is worth the pain of waiting
    We'll only end up hating the child we may be creating
    Love child, by society
    Love child, always second best
    Love child, diff'rent from the rest
    There is still a stigma against having kids out of wedlock it's just that the stigma is now limited to middle and upper middle class people. You think the Dazzler encouraged his daughters to have kids out of wedlock?

What happened is that we as a society lost our desire to push the social stigma of having kids out of wedlock on the people who needed it most. Right now we as a society have a far bigger stigma against people who smoke or who use the word "faggot" than we do against people who have kids out of wedlock. Removing the financial burden of having kids out of wedlock was huge in lessoning the social stigma of having a kid out of wedlock.

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

No -what you are insisting is Critical Race Theory be accepted as mainstream thought. It's entirely different than providing additional historical information and educating on perspectives and stories that had previously not been told.

Critical Race Theory…

believes racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction and therefore has its advocates look for it everywhere

relies upon “interest convergence” (white people only give black people opportunities and freedoms when it is also in their own interests) and therefore doesn’t trust any attempt to make racism better

is against free societies and wants to dismantle them and replace them with something its advocates control

only treats race issues as “socially constructed groups,” so there are no individuals in Critical Race Theory

believes science, reason, and evidence are a “white” way of knowing and that storytelling and lived experience is a “black” alternative, which hurts everyone, especially black people

rejects all potential alternatives, like colorblindness, as forms of racism, making itself the only allowable game in town (which is totalitarian)

acts like anyone who disagrees with it must do so for racist and white supremacist reasons, even if those people are black (which is also totalitarian)

cannot be satisfied, so it becomes a kind of activist black hole that threatens to destroy everything it is introduced into

I appreciate you taking the time to copy and paste a response.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

Critical Race Theory…

I appreciate you taking the time to copy and paste a response.
    Sure

It’s about all the time CRT is worth.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

Black people are more likely to be born out of wedlock because they’re on welfare. They’re more likely to be on welfare because they’re born out of wedlock. This is the reasoning of a fool.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

Black people are more likely to be born out of wedlock because they’re on welfare. They’re more likely to be on welfare because they’re born out of wedlock. This is the reasoning of a fool.
    Not what I said but a hardly shocking that a lying Kunt like yourself claims that is what I said. Here's another question for you to dodge like the Kunt you are Kobe. Does being born out of wedlock make it more or less likely that you'll grow up living in poverty? Yes or no Kunt?

If you're living in poverty are you more or less likely to be on Welfare? Run and hide bitch.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

A man who thinks he could stop Kobe would man up and explain why black people are on welfare. And why single parent white kids are more likely to be on welfare and in prison. But then, you are so far from being removed from a man that you are the problem and not the solution. Stop looking for nannys to rape and man up.
    edited December 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

You do realize, I hope, that those two things are correlated, right?

Now, correlation is not necessarily *causation,* but you cannot argue with a straight face that there isn't an abundance of correlation between the two, can you? Especially given that your 2nd sentence is statistically proven and correct.