Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

San Diego School District

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    edited December 2020
    I asked you why are so many black kids were born out of wedlock, you said welfare.

I asked you why are so many black people on welfare, you said because they’re born out of wedlock.

That is what you said.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

I asked you why are so many black kids were born out of wedlock, you said welfare.

I asked you why are so many black people on welfare, you said because they’re born out of wedlock.

That is what you said.

If you pay people more on welfare than an entry level job and give them free health care there isn't much incentive to work.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Anyone who's studied American History and read a single parenting book since the 1950's knows why this is. Let @KobeStopper blame anyone he wants. He knows the truth, no matter how hard and fast he runs from it.
    Sledog said:

That is what you said.

If you pay people more on welfare than an entry level job and give them free health care there isn't much incentive to work.
    You are explaining why you think welfare is detrimental, not why black people are more likely to be on it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

That is what you said.

No you asked why I thought so many black kids born out of wedlock and you now lie and claim I said welfare. No need to be a lying Kunt Kobe, my words are still on the board in this very thread. What I said in answer to your question which is fucking hilarious because you're too big a fucking Kunt to answer any questions is the following.

The late Walter Williams believed that one of the reasons was the destruction of the black family with the creation of the welfare state.

The destruction of the black family is one of the reasons for the rise in the number of black kids born out of wedlock. Btw, the destruction of the white and brown family is also what is responsible for the rise in out of wedlock births in those families as well.

So you're a fucking liar when you claim I said welfare is why so many kids are born out of wedlock. But the fact that so many black kids are born out of wedlock and the fact that kids born out of wedlock have a far greater chance at growing up living in poverty is most definitely responsible for the larger percentage of black kids being on Welfare.

And of course when you're asked why you believe that so many black kids are born out of wedlock, you have no fucking answer other than to just lie about what you claim I said.

So tell us Kobe, why do you believe so many black kids are on Welfare? Does the out of wedlock birth rate in the black community play any role? Are kids born out of wedlock more likely to grow up living in poverty Kobe? Why are you such a Kunt that you can't answer any of these questions?
    edited December 2020

Sledog said:

That is what you said.

You are explaining why you think welfare is detrimental, not why black people are more likely to be on it.
    It makes more people want to be on it. Stop being racist.

Outta also generational. Some families hitting 8 or 9 generations on welfare. It becomes a way of life.

Anyone who's studied American History and read a single parenting book since the 1950's knows why this is. Let @KobeStopper blame anyone he wants. He knows the truth, no matter how hard and fast he runs from it.

It's not an accident that Kobe refuses to answer any questions on the topic and has to misrepresent what I've said in order to make his "argument."
    Sledog said:

That is what you said.

You have to be a leftist to believe that paying people to engage in certain types of behavior and removing the social stigmas and penalties that used to exist in order to discourage the behavior will lead to less people engaging in the behavior.

This kind of knowledge is beyond the liberal's grasp. It's why SF leftists can't figure out why so many homeless people are now living in SF.

We've legalize theft and property crimes, we no longer prosecute open air drug use, you can shit and piss and camp on the public sidewalks and we'll pay you the largest monthly check of any county in the state. Gosh, I just can't figure out why there is so much crime and homelessness in SF?
    SFGbob said:

That is what you said.

No you asked why I thought so many black kids born out of wedlock and you now lie and claim I said welfare. No need to be a lying Kunt Kobe, my words are still on the board in this very thread. What I said in answer to your question which is fucking hilarious because you're too big a fucking Kunt to answer any questions is the following.

The late Walter Williams believed that one of the reasons was the destruction of the black family with the creation of the welfare state.

The destruction of the black family is one of the reasons for the rise in the number of black kids born out of wedlock. Btw, the destruction of the white and brown family is also what is responsible for the rise in out of wedlock births in those families as well.

So you're a fucking liar when you claim I said welfare is why so many kids are born out of wedlock. But the fact that so many black kids are born out of wedlock and the fact that kids born out of wedlock have a far greater chance at growing up living in poverty is most definitely responsible for the larger percentage of black kids being on Welfare.

And of course when you're asked why you believe that so many black kids are born out of wedlock, you have no fucking answer other than to just lie about what you claim I said.

So tell us Kobe, why do you believe so many black kids are on Welfare? Does the out of wedlock birth rate in the black community play any role? Are kids born out of wedlock more likely to grow up living in poverty Kobe? Why are you such a Kunt that you can't answer any of these questions?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

This is pure lunacy ...

1) Land “conquests” have happened throughout history ... are we addressing all of those instances? Acting like what happened 100s of years ago is the responsibility of people today is crazy to me

2) Evaluating below standard grades by race matters from the standpoint of identifying and confirming gaps that are out there ... but there is not privilege in those numbers as much as a need to raise standards from underperforming areas. Solutions should be viewed from a how do we raise the bar instead of any solution tied to lowering the bar

3) Eliminating deadlines for work being due I can understand but it’s a fine line. Get too lax on that and you promote a culture of not being accountable and you aren’t setting the kids up for success when they go to college or in their professional careers. Same with respect to behavior in the classroom. Lowering the standards doesn’t do anybody any favors.

Ultimately we are all Americans and we should be looking for ways to unify versus divide. It’s really should not be that difficult.

You’re whining in another thread about oh why don’t we all take a second to listen to each other and you haven’t spent a single second to hear what they’re saying.

Acknowledging how this country came to be isn’t blaming you and it isn’t saying it’s the only place that it happened. It is historical fact and it’s necessary to ask for that acknowledgment because look at how you reacted.

White fragility isn’t an attempted own the way the right uses “triggered”. It is a description of how white people react when confronted with reality. It is the way you just reacted. “It’s not my fault! Other people did it too!”

All of human history tells us it is incredibly difficult to unify. They’re telling you it’s not possible if you just want to brush aside everything that has happened and pretend racial history can start now like it’s Oregon football. But that’s divisive to you. Just say you’re not racist and problem solved, the centrist way.
    Why do we "pretend" that the violent crime rates along with the out of wedlock birth rates in the black community aren't the primary reason why blacks have higher incarceration rates and more negative encounters with law enforcement or would that be "divisive?" Just saying it's all whitey's fault doesn't solve the problem.
    Why do they have so many out of wedlock births?
    Answer the question, Bob.
    The late Walter Williams believed that one of the reasons was the destruction of the black family with the creation of the welfare state. Why do you think blacks have so many kids out of wedlock?
    Why are so many black people on welfare?
    Actually there are more white people on Welfare. Do you ever answer any questions you're asked?
    Not by percentage. Why are black people more likely to be on welfare than white people?
    Why do you dodge questions like a fucking Kunt?

More white people are on welfare, I suspect the number of black people on welfare has much to do with the out of wedlock birth rate.
    Mental.
    If your argument is as strong as you feel it is Kobe, why do you dodge like a Kunt every question put to you?
    SFGbob said:

If your argument is as strong as you feel it is Kobe, why do you dodge like a Kunt every question put to you?

Kobe doesn't really argue. I don't think he's been in a place where rational thinking adults converse before.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Kobe doesn't really argue. I don't think he's been in a place where rational thinking adults converse before.
    True. Leftards like Kobe have been raised and "educated" in a bubble in which feelings and emotion are the basis for the supposed rational arguments that they never have. Things just are. Everyone "knows" it and any variation from the orthodoxy is due to racism and bigotry. When actually pressed for facts rather than feeling they are being asked to utilize brain matter they don't possess. Just like asking Kobe to define "black" for AA purposes. He just knows that blacks deserve AA and that's as far as it goes.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

That is what you said.

Who can say what the root cause is, it doesn’t really matter nor is it easily provable.

What’s clear is that endless race baiters and guilty white liberals like yourself declaring them victims and the blame is the system and the cure is more government and not with themselves continues the death spiral perpetually.

End of discussion.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

True. Leftards like Kobe have been raised and "educated" in a bubble in which feelings and emotion are the basis for the supposed rational arguments that they never have. Things just are. Everyone "knows" it and any variation from the orthodoxy is due to racism and bigotry. When actually pressed for facts rather than feeling they are being asked to utilize brain matter they don't possess. Just like asking Kobe to define "black" for AA purposes. He just knows that blacks deserve AA and that's as far as it goes.
    They are comfortable with their ignorance. Their unwillingness to honestly discuss a topic just reveals that they know all they have is their feelings and if they were to actually engage beyond their feelings they'd get their asses handed to them. So they lie and they dodge every question put to them, because they know that if they were to answer the would be exposed for the fools they are.
    "They are comfortable with proud of their ignorance."
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

They are comfortable with their ignorance. Their unwillingness to honestly discuss a topic just reveals that they know all they have is their feelings and if they were to actually engage beyond their feelings they'd get their asses handed to them. So they lie and they dodge every question put to them, because they know that if they were to answer the would be exposed for the fools they are.
    In a previous job I was the minority. During a business trip 4 of us got into this very same discussion. I was the only "minority" in the crowd. FEELINGS were discussed just like that idiot Kobe is doing. I pressed them with facts. Eventually one of my co-workers just looked at me and said "you will never understand black culture".

The facts and results of lack of responsibility were inconvenient. They evidently are trumped by "culture".

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

In a previous job I was the minority. During a business trip 4 of us got into this very same discussion. I was the only "minority" in the crowd. FEELINGS were discussed just like that idiot Kobe is doing. I pressed them with facts. Eventually one of my co-workers just looked at me and said "you will never understand black culture".

The facts and results of lack of responsibility were inconvenient. They evidently are trumped by "culture".
    Amazing how this "black culture" didn't really exist prior to the creation of the welfare state.
    What's worse is that there will be no discussion about what black culture means other than black skin makes the wearer more sensitive, emotive, sharing and caring unlike those emotionless capitalistic whiteys.

https://youtu.be/zyNrZpUZbNE?t=24

What's worse is that there will be no discussion about what black culture means other than black skin makes the wearer more sensitive, emotive, sharing and caring unlike those emotionless capitalistic whiteys.

https://youtu.be/zyNrZpUZbNE?t=24

I blame white racism. These kids are obviously victims of a racist white society.
    Yep. It's all my fault. I'm white and the obvious blame for the systemic and institutionalized white racism in cities with black mayors, black school superintendents and principals and black police chiefs.