Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Former UW target in the portal

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,154
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

animate said:

- not gonna happen
    - uw is supposedly hard to get into as a transfer
    - he has a "serious" injury history
    - he's going to upset the apple cart (lol). Death row is in much better shape than other units. They don't need to bring in a compromised athlete unless we're talking Kenny Easley ...
    - let it go people, if he goes anywhere in the pac12 it's either the arizona schools, wsu or osu, probably osu ... maybe colorado/utah or ucla (just throwing that out there)

He is an academic all american.
    Who already has his degree. If he doesn’t come here it won’t be for academics, it will be the coaches either couldn’t or wouldn’t find space for him.
    He got his degree in 2 years?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

animate said:

- not gonna happen
    - he's going to upset the apple cart (lol). Death row is in much better shape than other units. They don't need to bring in a compromised athlete unless we're talking Kenny Easley ...
    - let it go people, if he goes anywhere in the pac12 it's either the arizona schools, wsu or osu, probably osu ... maybe colorado/utah or ucla (just throwing that out there)

Who already has his degree. If he doesn’t come here it won’t be for academics, it will be the coaches either couldn’t or wouldn’t find space for him.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,154
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

animate said:

- not gonna happen

Class of 2018 and has his degree. That's wild, man.
  • Options

animate said:

- not gonna happen

I know. What am I doing with my life?!?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

animate said:

- not gonna happen

Enrolled in January 2018 so got his degree in three years, Jalen Hurts style.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

- not gonna happen

Living in your moms basement apparently.
  • Options

animate said:

- not gonna happen

And shit poasting here. I think you’re resume stacks up nice against his international affairs degree. You can put me, @PurpleBaze and GRUNDLE down as references.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020

animate said:

- not gonna happen

And shit poasting here. I think you’re resume stacks up nice against his international affairs degree. You can put me, @PurpleBaze and GRUNDLE down as references.
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover , we need to tag @GrundleStiltzkin for good measure.
  • Options
    My malarkey senses are tingling!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

What's this from?
    Hustler magazine's Beaver Hunt section
    Most of the best tims of my life were spent with Beaver Hunt.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,113
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

animate said:

- not gonna happen

I know I’ll hear “did they master hanging up the gas pump right” but both Jevon Holland and Verone McKinley graduated from Oregon in the spring. Holland was a true sophomore and McKinley a redshirt freshman.

Since they’re in Eugene for most of the summer taking a bunch of classes during the summer sessions is the key. Oregon also spends nearly $2 million a year on tutoring for the athletic department in their $40 million, athletes only, architectural award winning glass cube.

Anytime I hear a football player at a big school fucked up their grades I don’t understand how it’s even possible. My girlfriend worked as a tutor there and you had to be both dumb and chronically absent to fuck it up.
    Even a dummy has to actively try to fail with all those resources. You know a good portion of professor's are willing to give C's for showing up and giving even a little effort, especially in this pc world.
    C’s get degrees. And keep eligibilitieees.

This 146 word essay on Rosa Parks got an A- at UNC, one of the top public schools in the country:

On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. “Let me have those front seats” said the driver. She didn’t get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. “I’m going to have you arrested,” said the driver. “You may do that,” Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them “why do you all push us around?” The police officer replied and said “I don’t know, but the law is the law and you’re under arrest.
    Maybe it was being graded on proper use of quotation marks?