Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Former UW target in the portal

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Real talk there is zero reason for Will Harris to be employed come January. Either fire him or @FireJimmy. IDGAF.

Along with KB, Junior, Bobby, and TB.
    KB Bobby and TB for sure.

I'm neutral on Junior. Also you don't want to fire all your black assistants in one year. I'd probably keep him.
  • Options

Lol, I remain steadfast in my claim that Harris is our worst recruiter (below Bob)

I don't think there's any question Harris is easily the most undeserving coach on the team.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Real talk there is zero reason for Will Harris to be employed come January. Either fire him or @FireJimmy. IDGAF.

I'm neutral on Junior. Also you don't want to fire all your black assistants in one year. I'd probably keep him.
    Hire black coaches that can actually recruit to replace them.

Junior lost Troy and Emeka. It’s a fireable offense.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

• Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

Jimmy lost Troy and Emeka. It’s a fireable offense.
    One could very easily say the same about Jimmy.

Again, firing all your black assistants is a bad look. So is tying yourself to having to hire assistants of only color. Junior easily has the best argument to stay of any of them. If he repeats the failure then he can go next year.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Jimmy lost Troy and Emeka. It’s a fireable offense.
    One could very easily say the same about Jimmy.

Again, firing all your black assistants is a bad look. So is tying yourself to having to hire assistants of only color. Junior easily has the best argument to stay of any of them. If he repeats the failure then he can go next year.
    Fire the coaches that can’t recruit and hire guys that can. Fuck that.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Guys, don’t you know that on our dawgs’ recruiting board, we are signing all 5 stars? We look at these recruiting rankings and laugh. Taylor rap was a 3 star!

Emeka? Just a jag. We got jabez! We are elite talent evaluators. Ohio State just doesn’t know how to watch the tape. WOOF!
  • Options

They are not gonna be able to fire and replace 4 coaches this year. Harris and Gregory should be #1 and #2. You have absolutely got to get a top-flight recruiter on defense. Right now you have none, and only one (Malloe) who i'd describe as somewhat decent

Agreed on the order but I do think they could fire 3 or 4. Firing everyone but Kwat and Huff like DDY wants to do is untenable.

Harris, Gregory, KB and potentially Brown should be doable.
  • Options

They are not gonna be able to fire and replace 4 coaches this year. Harris and Gregory should be #1 and #2. You have absolutely got to get a top-flight recruiter on defense. Right now you have none, and only one (Malloe) who i'd describe as somewhat decent

Oh I know how it goes at UW. They should though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,498
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gus Malazhan is tanned rested and ready for OC
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited December 2020

Pretty sure Ektard is fucking one of the coaches.

If he can transfer to BC, I’m sure he would have been able to get into UW just fine you grotesque pile of shit.

I hate that I give these guys money. I’m gonna renew on the Northwestern page or some shit next month so I still get access to the National guys. Fuck these doogman losers.

UW does not accept PE credits

Boston College has a PE program

Lots of athletes/programs around the country stack easy PE credits to keep their GPA up and players eligible.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

Edit: oh nvm, didn't see he went to Boston College.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 757
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Lol, I remain steadfast in my claim that Harris is our worst recruiter (below Bob)

I don't think there's any question Harris is easily the most undeserving coach on the team.
    Ever heard of Gregory, Bob?
  • Options

dnc said:

Ever heard of Gregory, Bob?
    Yep. I'm pro #FireGregory.

Butt Harris is worse.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    My favorite part of this is do you know if uw wanted him?

Our safeties and one inside linebacker looked bad this season. I would hope we are looking to upgrade. Ffs we lost a kid to Boston college. Jimmy lake fucking sucks.