Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ULOFOSHIO

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Eddie is better than BBK.

At the same stage yes.

He’s not better than senior BBK yet though
    I think he's playing as good as senior BBK right now, they're different players though. BBK a little quicker/faster, Eddie more physical w/ pash rush skills. Would have been nice to see them together, or really any two good linebackers together for once.
    I long for Nick Bolton
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think people forget that BBK turned out pretty awesome.

He pretty much maxed out his college potential given the cards he was dealt with.

If he was 2-3 inches taller and 25-30 lbs heavier he'd be playing linebacker regularly in the nfl.

At the end the only complaint about BBK was his lack of ideal size and being driven back sometimes at the point of contact. Imagine that.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

At the same stage yes.

I think he's playing as good as senior BBK right now, they're different players though. BBK a little quicker/faster, Eddie more physical w/ pash rush skills. Would have been nice to see them together, or really any two good linebackers together for once.
    BBK caused a lot of TOS his senior year IIRC, that’s the biggest difference right now. Ulo should get there (and I realize there’s some fluky aspect to it).

Ulos definitely a superior pass rusher and hitter, BBK was better in pass coverage and rangier. Different strengths as you noted.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020

dnc said:

At the same stage yes.

Hey we can’t have nice things