Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ULOFOSHIO

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Azeem was ruined by Pete. Pete fucked him over to prove his point. Hopefully Pete helped make a real difference in his life and Azeem has the chance to make millions doing something else.

Probably unpopular opinion but I could care less about the F/O’s with this one.

Somehow he still gives props to Pete. It was cuttthroat to kick Azeem while he was down and after he gave us so much, but at that point BBK was better.

I love Azeem but he was probably having too great of a time. Bierria was pretty good too and BBK was coming. BBK is a special teams guy in the NFL, but that was a baller right on Azeem’s heels that did pass him up.
    Who was it who had the story of Azeem hotboxing and getting in trouble with his landlord or something over weed? Something like that? I think it was the esteemed @BleachedAnusDawg, Esq.
    Yep, I know the guy who was the property manager that had him evicted. He always had weed and bitches at his apartment.
    OKG
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wellington was a head-scratcher, honestly don't know why he was so bad. At one tim, UW had four tremendous HS running backs on roster—Gaskin, Butta, Austin Joyna, & Wellington—on roster and 3 played defense. I wonder if Wellington would have been better at RB.

It was obvious when he was in HS that Welly didn’t really project well to any position in college.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TTJ said:

Wellington was a head-scratcher, honestly don't know why he was so bad. At one tim, UW had four tremendous HS running backs on roster—Gaskin, Butta, Austin Joyna, & Wellington—on roster and 3 played defense. I wonder if Wellington would have been better at RB.

It was obvious when he was in HS that Welly didn’t really project well to any position in college.
    Disagree then.

Agree! now.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

Azeem was ruined by Pete. Pete fucked him over to prove his point. Hopefully Pete helped make a real difference in his life and Azeem has the chance to make millions doing something else.

Somehow he still gives props to Pete. It was cuttthroat to kick Azeem while he was down and after he gave us so much, but at that point BBK was better.

I love Azeem but he was probably having too great of a time. Bierria was pretty good too and BBK was coming. BBK is a special teams guy in the NFL, but that was a baller right on Azeem’s heels that did pass him up.
    Who was it who had the story of Azeem hotboxing and getting in trouble with his landlord or something over weed? Something like that? I think it was the esteemed @BleachedAnusDawg, Esq.
    Yep, I know the guy who was the property manager that had him evicted. He always had weed and bitches at his apartment.
    Your friend sounds like a dickhead if he evicted him for smoking weed
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,538
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

That's not why he was evicted. Pretty sure the issue was that his grandma stopped paying his rent.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

If weed and bitches get you evicted from Seattle apartments my ass would have been evicted 7 years ago

Your acquaintance is a bitch
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

That's not why he was evicted. Pretty sure the issue was that his grandma stopped paying his rent.
    This makes more sense...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Just a note on Ulofoshio while we are here:

Per a Caple story during the offseason in July, Ulofoshio has always been a playmaker. During his senior year at Bishop Gorman, had 100 tackles and 15.5 tackles for loss, plus four fumble recoveries and two interceptions.

Jordan PaoPao was the one who convinced him to walk-on at UW.

#MyPaoPao
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

PaoPao must have not gotten along with Jimmy because all he did was produce studs

I would have kept him over Bob rather easily.