Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Okay, who else turned it off at halftime?

QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,293 Swaye's Wigwam
I’ll admit it. Couldn’t handle the ups and downs. Followed on the espn tracker while watching “The Grinch” with my kid. Never switched it back on for superstition purposes.

Don’t regret it at all. What a fucking game!

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    Never a chance
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170
    If the game started 90 minutes later I would have
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309
    I think I’m a worse fan, I didn’t turn it off because I wasn’t that affected by how shitty we(?) were
  • SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    I did. And I have to apologize to @PGOS to whom I gave shit and who turned out to right.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,364
    I switched couches at halftim, made a huge difference. My Doog heart was almost broken. Earlier in the day I was strutting around Costco talking shit to Coug and Duck fans.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    biak1 said:

I turned it off before Utah’s final score before half after a cuss-laced tirade a 14 year old would be proud of. Statistically that game was over, they looked like absolute dog shit.

Buddy who’s always positive texted me in the fourth quarter but I thought he was lying to get under my skin.

Kept the TV off and watched Great British Bake-off with my gf until he told me about McDuffie’s INT. Like a real fucking fan.