Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Okay, who else turned it off at halftime?

Comments

• longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,024 Swaye's Wigwam
    Decided to mix it up at halftime and started drinking tequila. A shit load of tequila. End of game was a bit hazy, but at least consumed 2000 calories in eating the remaining Thanksgiving leftovers
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club

My mom - a husky alum whose college roomate survived a date with Ted Bundy - started watching at half, we used to tell her she was a bad luck charm during the Gilby Ty era because whenever she walked in the room UW got scored on, probably not her fault we recruited 7 wide receivers one season but we will never know for sure, nice redemption arc!

She’s been watching the Seahawks too much the last few years because she was the only person in the room confident they were going to score on the last drive, turns out she was RIGHT!

Also I watched the whole game but if we had given up one more score to go down 28-0 I was out.

Did she go downstairs or were you already watching the game in her living room?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Im still taking the credit for my half time adjustment shower. Victory coitus was alright. TOF drank way more than me and went and heaved right after I finished so there’s that.

Hungover as fuck today but I was told I could stay in bed because I wasn’t that one that made the bad decision of drinking too much.

Win win.

Too much war imagery
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309

However there was come from behind victory coitus

I had pre game coitus. Though an easy W was in hand.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

dannarc said:

I switched couches at halftim, made a huge difference. My Doog heart was almost broken. Earlier in the day I was strutting around Costco talking shit to Coug and Duck fans.

I don't know deserves a game ball more between you switching couches and me switching shirts.
    What’s your preferred detergent for nacho cheese stains?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,207
    edited November 2020
    biak1 said:

I turned it off before Utah’s final score before half after a cuss-laced tirade a 14 year old would be proud of. Statistically that game was over, they looked like absolute dog shit.

Buddy who’s always positive texted me in the fourth quarter but I thought he was lying to get under my skin.

Kept the TV off and watched Great British Bake-off with my gf until he told me about McDuffie’s INT. Like a real fucking fan.